Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Good Grass

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glaceon202

Poké : 20

PostSubject: Good Grass   Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Rosemary waddled through the forest with high hopes. She had heard in town that guild members came to train here a lot, and this would be a perfect place to introduce herself. She worried she wouldn't fit into any of their teams. She imagined how great it would be to join a team, and have everyone accept her right away. The fomantis began to get discouraged, because she knew this scenario was unrealistic. Feeling anxious, she she began to wander more impatiently, peeking around every tree. "Of course I picked the day when everyone decides not to train here," she thought to herself. All of this stress was making her feel silly for walking around alone in an empty forest.

She kept moving, going wherever she felt was the right way. Her paranoia began to overwhelm her, however; so she waddled over to a creek to clear her head. Was this really what she was meant to do? "Maybe I am meant to be the cold hearted the pokemon that cripples other pokemon. Is there no hope for redemption?" she asked herself. Thinking about it more, she knew she was doing the right thing.

Rosemary got up, and continued on her journey. She started to move quickly as she began to have a panic attack. As she picked up speed her waddling turned into more of a hop, and despite the depressing tone the scene actually looked quite humorous to bystanders. MJ finally came across a pokemon! "It's about time!" she squealed as she hopped over to him. There was hope after all! She paused in her tracks as she examined the mysterious white snake. Even better, it appeared to be alive! She couldn't really tell since it was laying down sleeping, and wore a cape that was way too big for it. "I'm so happy to finally see another pokemon!" she exclaimed, running over to the sleeping pokemon.
Back to top Go down

Good Grass
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1