Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Greetings Programs !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tangent

Poké : 0

Greetings Programs ! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Programs !   Greetings Programs ! EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 11:16 pm

My name is Tangent! I am a Pokémon loveing, DnD obsessed, gaming nerd that loves new experiences and ideas. I have run many great role plays featuring universes such as Blade Runner, Tamriel, and even Star Wars. I've come here wanting to perhapse try my hand at crafting or joining adventures in the world of PMD that I have come to adore.
Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

the sunset hero

Poké : 5990

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Programs !   Greetings Programs ! EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 12:27 am

Welcome, Tangent! Nice to meet you and all that rot, I'm the sunset hero. Kind of a mouthful so Sun or Sunny is fine, that's what most people go with. There are plenty of other Pokémon nerds around here (shocker, right?), and even a few D&D ones you can talk to. I just joined my first D&D group a few weeks ago, actually! Hah.

We're all a pretty welcoming lot, so if you have any questions, the admins/mods and even most users will accommodate, myself included. After registering you get access to the chatbox, and most members hang out around there from time to time - it's a great place to meet the other active users. Don't be shy, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Programs !   Greetings Programs ! EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 7:30 am

To parrot Sun: welcome! A lot of people call me EV, and I am exactly what my name implies. Just check my character records if you're curious to know more on that. I'm also the head (and only) character moderator, so your character application will be getting checked by me. My hobbies include working with art and music, and I often make things relevant to this site. I also enjoy gaming, though I'm pretty sure that's true for everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Programs !   Greetings Programs ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Programs !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: