Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo) Empty
PostSubject: A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo)   A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:09 am

Isaac's first thought upon seeing Grassveil Town? Wow. He'd never seen so many pokemon all in one place before. Finding his family would prove to be a difficult task in this place, but the chances of them being there were high. He set off through the town's limits, looking around in wonder all the while. There were pokemon carrying things around, conversing, giving things to pokemon in return for little gold things, and some were inside of bigger pokemon with see-through eyes and easy to open mouths, apparently unconcerned. It was all very overwhelming, being the first time Isaac had seen a town in his life. In fact, he was so overwhelmed that he didn't notice a pokemon he was about to smack right into....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo)   A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:31 am

Newton woke with a resounding *thud!*. He had been dozing while telekinetically drifting in a direction he had determined would take him to Grassveil Town for the past 12 hours. "Huh? Whuh? Oh *Yawn* I'm here..." Wakened from his slumber he began to analyze his surroundings. He was in the middle of a bustling town market and sprawled in front of him was a Riolu he assumed was responsible for stopping his psychokinetic drift. He supposed he should thank this stranger for having prevented him from drifting through town without even noticing he'd arrived. "Umm... Hello? Thanks for stopping me. I'm Newton. What's your name?" "I could probably gleam it from your mind given enough time but that would be so exhausting and besides mom said it was rude to do so..." he muttered to himself "Oh sorry just talking to myself" he hastily exclaimed as he noticed the Riolu giving him a funny look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo)   A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:04 am

The world spun as Isaac fell to the ground with a fresh bruise on his forehead. Whatever he hit was pretty resilient... and big, to have the first thing that contacted be his head. He opened his eyes blearily, his vision swimming a bit, to see some kind of pokemon looking down at him. It introduced itself as Newton, and thanked him for waking him up. "You're welcome," he slurred, still partially stunned. "My name's Isaac." The Riolu then took the time to shake his head free of the "cobwebs" while Newton spoke to himself. "Huh?" Isaac said, unsure of whether he was being spoken to or not. After Newton replied that he'd only been talking to himself, Isaac noticed something... off about his new friend. "Gaaaaah!" He said in response to this newfound knowledge. "How are you floating like that?! Are you some kind of weird ghost?!" There weren't many things in the world that could faze Isaac, but ghosts were definitely one of them. After all, if they came after you, you couldn't even defend yourself properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo)   A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:37 am

"...A ghost.... you think I'm a ghost?..."Newton exclaimed in a mildly offended tone. "For your information I am a Psychic type. I float using Telekinesis to exert my mind's will on the world around me." He exclaimed in a mildly haughty tone before continuing on to explain "Ghost types tend to be more insubstantial as you can see and I'm certain felt, I'm very much solid. I don't very much appreciate being mistaken for one, their strange nature reacts badly with us psychic types they make our brains hurt. They are almost as bad as dark types... those guys just aren't normal... psychic energy just rolls off of them like water off a Golducks back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo)   A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:10 am

"S-sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad," Isaac said as Newton began to rant. He then listened to Newton's explanation as to how he wasn't a ghost intently. When Newton had finished his spiel, Isaac stood up, brushed himself off, looked Newton in the eyes and said, "...what? You use your telekamarsis to exercise your mind's bill? Why does your mind have a bill? Is it like those Golduck guys I used to see back home?"

He had the feeling that everything would make more sense if he knew what half of the words Newton had just said meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo)   A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:35 am

"It's "Te-le-ki-ne-sis" and it means to move something with your mind. And no my mind does not have a bill, I said "Will" as in my intent or what I mean to do. I focus on what I mean to do with my psychic powers really hard and then it happens." Newton says in a patient tone before proceeding to yawn loudly. "I don't suppose you know where I could find a bed around here? I still need 6 more hours of sleep..." Newton asks in a voice slightly slurred by his continued yawning "Oh wait before that, do you know of any local adventuring guilds or free lance explorers?" He says as he slightly perks up having remembered his task. "My parents said I should join up with a group like that to gain real world experience..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo)   A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo) EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:43 pm

"Guilds?" Isaac parroted, with a thoughtful look. He'd heard that word just recently... what did it mean and why had he heard it? His ears suddenly perked up and a smile broke out on his face when he remembered. "Yeah! There's one really close to here! At least, that's what I was told. I don't know where exactly, but I came to town to find it. If my family isn't here, then I need to see more of the world so I can find them! And I figure that being on one of those... exportation teams can help me with that." He was happy that he got to share some of his newfound knowledge with someone. He'd never had that feeling before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo)   A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rather Silly Place (Me, Altaeon, and Zilo)
Page 1 of 1