Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Practice Exploration

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

A Practice Exploration Empty
PostSubject: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 11:21 am

[Energy: 22-5=17]

Horochi came to the entrance of the small forest. It certainly seemed peaceful enough for some practice, but maybe it'd also let him see if Zehyrine was as good as she said she was, which he was hoping for. "A'ight, here we are." Horochi announced as he came to the forest's edge. He then turned around and asked "Well, y' ready t' head on through? Ah only go' time fer jus' goin' t' th' other side, so it'll be pretty short, but we shoul' still be able t' see what yer made of by goin' through here."
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

Poké : 400

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 6:36 pm

((Energy 16-5=11))

Zehryine followed the Thorchic with a bright smile on her face, she looked around a bit after they got to the edge of Pecha Forest and looked at Horochi as he asked her the question. "Yes, yes, I'm ready! We'll get to the other side and i'll prove myself, I assure you!" She said with pure confidence, not like she told him the same thing over and over again, but she really wanted to assure him, at the same time, she was slightly nervous, but that isn't going to stop her! She will succeed!
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 7:09 am

"A'ight, let's go." Horochi stated as the two began their trek. The forest seemed just as peaceful from the inside as it did from the outside, albeit a bit darker. Narrating of which, Horochi wondered why it was called "Pecha Forest" and not something else, seeing as though he never once found any pecha berries in it, despite visiting it a couple times in the past, but that was more likely to be his luck rather than somebody in the government possibly tasked with naming the place while under the influence of aguav juice or something, but it was somewhat funny to think about.
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Zehryine followed. "Well, this is going to be the start of our little journey! And as you said, we need to go  from point A, to point B! From start to finish! Gosh I reallyreallyreallyreallyREALLY can't wait! Hm... I wonder if we will find anything interesting along the way too! Oooo! That would be superduper cool! What do you think, huh?" Zehryine was really energetic, a bit too much for her own health as well.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 am

"Ah dunno, probably." Horochi replied. He really wasn't expecting to find anything interesting in this forest since other explorers that were just starting visited this place on a frequent basis, so all of the interesting things were either already discovered or taken by others as souvenirs or something. "Y'know, yer a bit more hyper than other ice-types I've encountered b'fore." Horochi stated. "They're usually more level-headed, cool 'n collected than you appear t' be. Ah ain't sayin' there's anything wrong with that. On th' contrary, even. I like yer enthusiasm, it's jus' somethin' I've noticed abou'cha."
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 1:10 pm

"Oooh? Well, yes, yes! My family was always very calm and quiet, you see, but I was different! Very different! It was an odd experience for both me and my family, but it was still lovely, yes!" The Snorunt jumped. "Also thank you! I have to stay happy to make other people happy! Sad people are never good, never ever! I hope you feel the same. So, Horochi, where do you come from? I would like to know more about you if we're gonna be a team together!"

NothingTrendy carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Practice Exploration PopjRW4 , A Practice Exploration 4LTlrqA
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 10:59 am

Horochi had to think a bit about his past after hearing Zehryine's question. He hadn't really thought that his past would be relevant to the present, but there really wasn't much to it, so Horochi felt like he could share most of it with anyone. "Well there ain't much, some explorers foun' me in a forest aroun' ah-ferge'-where, ah stayed at an orphanage fer m' childhood, wen' t' school fer a bit, an' after a bit, ah ended up in Grassveil," he told her, conveniently leaving out the fact that he accidentally burnt his entire school to the ground.

MagicalMario carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Practice Exploration PH4C7tP , A Practice Exploration OnZbjOw , A Practice Exploration W6tXtbK
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 2:41 pm

(( Energy 11-2=9 ))
"That's pretty boring! But don't worry, I like your story!" The Snorunt happily hopped around and found a random bush as they walked, which was moving, the Snorunt went over there and decided to look inside of it, in it was a Murkrow which was about to pick up a Blast Seed. The Murkrow looked at the Snorunt, their eyes were locked for a while until the Murkrow went straight at Zehryine. She quickly backed off, falling over and quickly getting back onto her feet. This Murkrow... she is an ice-type, she can easily defeat this one! As she backed off, the Snorunt picked up a Watmel Berry.

NothingTrendy carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Practice Exploration 2bkVcKu
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:44 pm

[Energy: 17-1-1-6=9]

"Well not all backstories 'r interestin'," Horochi stated. He didn't know what Zehryine was expecting. He didn't necessarily think her's was anything riveting either. As they continued walking, Horochi noticed a couple things on the side of the path. He walked over to surprisingly find a pecha berry and a green gummi. Finding that berry certainly struck down Horochi's theory of the government worker who named this place being high as Rayquaza at the time. As Horochi picked up the two pieces of food, he heard what sounded like rustling leaves behind him. He turned around to see Zehryine in a bush with something else. Curious, he slowly approached them.

MagicalMario carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Practice Exploration Ehq01DP
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 3:15 pm

[Energy: 9-1=8]

Zehryine focused on the Murkrow and with that, the Snorunt used her only Ice Move, which was Powder Snow, a little cloud appeared before her with a freezing touch to it, it went to the Murkrow hitting it, with that, the Murkrow froze, with that little chance of the move actually freezing an enemy. As the Murkrow froze and the cloud disappearing, the Snorunt went back to the bush to get the Reviver Seed that the Murkrow found. She turned her head to Horochi. "What did you find? Hm? Anything interesting?"

NothingTrendy carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Practice Exploration EE1XNfK , A Practice Exploration 7lJaJWp
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 4:48 am

[Energy: 9-1=8]

As Horochi walked towards the snow hat pokemon, he also found a strange ticket of some kind, which he stuffed into his bag. When Zehryine asked if he had found anything interesting, he replied "Eh, nu'in special, jus' a berry, a gummi, an' a some sorta ticket." He had already found something exactly like the ticket sometime before. He took both of them out of his bag and began looking them over. They didn't seem to have anything on them that explained what they were for, so he always just carried them around just in case he ever found out. Horochi showed the tickets to Zehryine, hoping that she might know what they were for and asked "Hey, think y' c'n make heads 'r tails a what these might be for?"
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 4:19 pm

[Energy: 8-8+5=5]

"No, I don't know what that is, but it does look interesting! We should try to use it somewhere at the town later, when we do come back there." Zahryine nodded as she looked over the ticket. "But what if it'll give us a very big prize? That would be veryveryvery cool! Just imagine of how many possibilities there are of what we might get from this! But in the end, it can always turn out pretty boring, which is always pretty lame... but optimism is good!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 5:59 am

"Yeah, ah guess," Horochi sighed. "But I've always pr'ferred a pessimist outlook on my luck. Not only does it hurt less when it's somethin' bad, but it also feels better when it's somethin' good." As Horochi started putting the ticket back in his bag, something up and snatched it right out of his talons. "Wha' th'-?!" he shouted in shock. A quick glance upward revealed to him that an aipom had decided to take Horochi's ticket for itself. "Ya li'l piece a s'waddle crap, give it back!" He shouted as he dashed forward and struck the long tail pokemon clean in the face with his night slash.
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Ouch. That must've hurt quite a bit. Even Zehryine cringed at the thought of getting something like a night slash to the face, that would've been pretty bad, and probably as painful, nobody would've wanted that. Assuming that the Aipom was at the ground, Zehryine used Avalanche, with a cloud appearing above the Aipom as it then start dropping chunks of ice on it, cracking as it hit the messy and dirty floors of Pecha Forest.

NothingTrendy carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Practice Exploration 7lJaJWp
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 4:09 am

Horochi darted over to where the aipom fell. There it lie, unconscious. After a bit of searching around the area, Horochi managed to find the ticket which he promptly stuck back in his bag. "A'ight, now th' that's over 'n done, let's keep goin' 'n maybe find more stuff that everything'll prob'ly try t' steal." He stated with a smile on his face. As he continued onward, he thought about all of the various weaknesses and resistances the two of them had. Grass-types virtually stood no chance against them, and Zehryine could also cover Horochi's eventual weakness to flying-types, and he could cover her weakness to steel-types, but Horochi didn't know what Zehryine planned on evolving into, if anything at all, so he started pondering both cases.

MagicalMario carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Practice Exploration 2FrD83b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Practice Exploration   A Practice Exploration Empty

Back to top Go down

A Practice Exploration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next