Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking For Teammates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

Looking For Teammates Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Teammates   Looking For Teammates EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Horochi paced around Grassveil, looking for anybody who could be interested in joining Team Power Breakers. He found it awkward that he was considered an official "team," even though he was only just a single pokemon, so he would always pace around the busier parts of town, hoping to make his "team" an actual team by the definition of the word.

Horochi didn't just want to outright ask somebody to join him, seeing as you usually don't just go around town asking random strangers to be your business partner, so he figured that he'd rather just start conversations with them and offer to take them on a dungeon crawl, and if they did well, he'd offer them a spot on the team.

It seemed like today would prove to be fruitless, as those he spoke to either declined his offer, or just left before he could even ask. He let out a large sigh, as it seemed like he wouldn't be able to go to another dungeon before it would be time for dinner. "One more," he told himself. "One more b'fore callin' it quits fer th' day." He looked around for somebody to talk to, but it didn't seem like anybody would be interested at this point.
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

Poké : 400

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Teammates   Looking For Teammates EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:30 am

Zehyrine chuckled as she walked through Grassveil, the Pokemon happily said: "Hello!" To Pokemon passing by her, it was such a beautiful and happy day for her, which was always a good sign, now all she needed was something to do, or just someone to hang out with, maybe even make a team, god, that made her excited just thinking about it! The female Snorunt continued her daily routine by greeting the Pokemon passing by, surely that would make them happy.

Zehyrine continued walking until she saw a Torchic that was trying to recruit people for his team, this... this is her golden opportunity! The Snorunt watched in awe for some seconds until she ran up the them. As she stopped, her wordsword couldn't come out, but she did finally spill them out. "HiI'mZehryineAndIWantToJoin!" She said all at once, but she did get to fix herself and say it slowly afterwards. "I mean, Hi! I'm Zehryine and I want to join your team, it looks like a lot of fun!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Teammates   Looking For Teammates EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:18 pm

Horochi was taken aback by the snorunt suddenly running up to him and yelling that she was interested in what he was offering. Apparently the universe decided for him and he didn't need to ask in order to find someone. She definitely seemed like a fiery little ball of hyperactivity, kind of ironic considering her type. "A'ight, nice t' mee'cha Zehryine, name's Horochi, a member of Team Power Breakers of Grassveil Guild, an' as y' figured ou' a'ready, ah'm lookin' t' make m' "team" an actual team. Bu' enough abou' me, tell me 'bou 'cherself." He said to her, hoping that she wouldn't just say "there's nothing much to say" and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Teammates   Looking For Teammates EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:35 pm

"Well, I'm from a rich and rather strict family who wanted me to become a master in sharpshooting just like them, so I had lots and lots...!" She moved her hands in some kind of quarter of a circle to each side. "Of training! I'm really good at ranged attacks because of it!" She jumped excitedly. "I never really went onto any adventure before, so that's kind of a sad thing, but no matter! I am also good at painting, as one of my friends taught me how to do it before I ran away from home after I wanted another, new life! That's pretty much my story in a couple of words!" She chuckled. "But yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you Horochi, I hope that you'll find me interesting enough to let me in your team, the name Power Breakers sounds veryveryvery cool too!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Teammates   Looking For Teammates EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 3:00 am

Horochi took mental notes as he listened to Zehryine talk. What he got from it was that she was a ranged attacker who never went on adventures before and that she was a good painter. "Well, ah'm glad y' li'e th' name, an' if I ever nee' pai'n done ah'll be good on that front, plus ah'm more of a up-close-n-personal kinda fighter, so there's that." Horochi looked up at the sky, it was still a bit late for anything that would take up a large portion of time, so if he wanted to see Zehryine in action, he'd have to go to someplace close. "A'ight, b'fore we go 'n do all th' official stuff, ah wanna see y' in action, so how 'bout we do a li'l trek through Pecha Forest so that I can hopefully see wha'cha can do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Teammates   Looking For Teammates EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:06 am

"Pecha Forest?" The Snorunt thought. "Yeahyeahyeah!" She jumped. "Let's go there! I'll get the chance to prove myself which is a good! A very good thing! After that, we'll go do official stuff! Yeah! Official stuff!" The Snorunt jumped a couple of times. "I'm ready to go, if you wanna go now!" A pause. "Gosh, I'm excited! Also yes, yes, I am good at ranged attacks but I can still do close-up ones! And if you need me to paint anything for you for free, ask me! Anyway, I won't let you down in Pecha Forest, I'll do my best, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Teammates   Looking For Teammates EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:23 am

Zehryine was definitely excited to get going and join Horochi. He could tell that this would be an interesting afternoon. "A'ight," he said with a smile on his face. "Let's go see if y' go' whad it takes t' join  an exploration team." Horochi then began leaving town and heading for Pecha Forest, expecting Zehryine  to tag along. Would this girl actually prove to be a valuable ally in possible future adventures, and if so, would they end up becoming good friends so that they could actually work together? Only time would tell if Zehryine and Horochi would be a good match for each other.
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Teammates   Looking For Teammates EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 2:07 pm

"Yes, yes, lets go!" Zehryine quickly ran after Horochi, heading towards Pecha Forest with him, the Snorunt had a bright and determined smile on her face as she walked next to the Torchic. "I promise you I do have what it takes to join your exploration team, Horochi! So you don't have to doupt on me in any way, shape, or form!" The Snorunt started jumping a little as they headed to Pecha Forest, somewhat already readying herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Teammates   Looking For Teammates Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For Teammates
Page 1 of 1