Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Frozen Heights

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Frozen Heights Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Heights   Frozen Heights EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 11:49 pm

Zorre Energy: 39 - 22 = 17
Items:
Escape Orb (3)
Hurl Orb (2)
Iron Thorn (1)

Zorre paced at the bottom of the frozen mountain, looking up at the towering heights. Last time he had been in this place, it had ended at the bottom of the mountain, covered in snow for a while before he managed to dig himself out. It wasn't an experience he wanted to repeat any time soon, yet he found himself drawn back to the mountain, like something, or someone, was calling him.

He looked up at the mountain again before resigning himself to scaling the thing once more. He walked over to the start of a trail and headed up the mountain, cursing as he slipped on some stray ice. If only his clan could see him now! They'd laugh it up, a scyther scaling a frozen mountain! Sounded like some joke straight out of the emboar's mouth...

Kyraen Energy: 27 - 22 = 5
Items:
None

Kyraen hopped excitedly from rock to rock, his fur sparking with electricity. He was so excited! This frozen mountain was full of exciting things, by the sounds of it, and he would be the one to discover them, like a real explorer! He just couldn't wait! The young jolteon might be a greenhorn -literally- but that wouldn't stop him from scaling the mountain like a pro! Just watch him!

Kyraen hoped he met another pokemon on the trail, so he could share the exciting experience with someone else! It was unfortunate that the joltik he had met before had up and disappeared on him, but what could one do? Things like that happened in life; friends come and go like leaves on the wind, sometimes. It was alright with Kyraen; he could meet some new friends, and maybe they would like to start an exploration team with him!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Silver

Silver

Frozen Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Heights   Frozen Heights EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Zorre Energy: 17
Items:
Escape Orb (3)
Hurl Orb (2)
Iron Thorn (1)

Zorre climbed the mountain steadily, his black carapace stark against the white snow that covered the mountainside. Zorre stomped through the snow roughly, making sure he didn't fall from the side of the mountain as he dug in his feet into the snow. He lifted his head against the wind, and squinted around, wondering if there were any pokemon about. He noticed a lime green shape ahead of him, and wondered if it were another scyther...

But as he got closer, it became evident that it was a fox-like pokemon, with spiky green fur. A jolteon; but not just any jolteon, but a shiny one at that! Zorre wondered if the pokemon was proud of its shiny coloration; arrogance was not a trait that Zorre appreciated in others. The manic scyther neared the jolteon, and an evil smile crawled across the bug's face. "Hello there, little fox... Do you want to be my friend?" he asked creepily.

Kyraen Energy: 5
Items:
None

Kyraen leaped from snowy rock to snowy rock, having the time of his life as the snow fell down around him in big poofs. He skidded to a halt, lifting his head to the sky and opening his mouth so the snow could fall on his tongue. He laughed happily as the snow melted on his tongue. The young jolteon was so full of life and energy, it was hard to imagine anything could ruin his mood.

Then a voice came from behind him. It was creepy, and there was an edge to the voice that made Kyraen's spine shudder. He turned around to see a black figure standing a few feet below him, staring up at him with gleaming red eyes. "Uh, hi?" he said nervously, looking the scyther up and down. "Uh... I'm Kyraen... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Frozen Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Heights   Frozen Heights EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 7:54 pm

Items:
Escape Orb (3)
Hurl Orb (2)
Iron Thorn (1)

The strange, creepy smile stayed on the scyther's face. If anything, it grew wider at the jolteon's obvious nervousness. "There, there... no need to be afraid, my dear. I am...
Zorre, at your service."
the scyther introduced himself with a little bow. "Surely... you want to be my, heh... friend?" he emphasized the last word, with his smile growing.

Zorre was ready to pounce at a moment's notice, lest the jolteon try to get away. He wasn't going to let his new toy get away so easily, that was for sure. He'd rather kill the jolteon than let it get away at this point. At least when pokemon were dead, they didn't flee from him. Unbeknownst to him, the jolteon would likely be faster than anything he could compare.

Items:
None

Kyraen looked back at the scyther hesitantly. The creepy smile on the scyther's face didn't seem to bode well for the young jolteon. He backed up a few steps, unsure of himself. "Uhhhh.... h-hi... Zorre... Um. Well, like I said, my name is Kyraen... I... uh... suppose I can be your friend? I guess? J-just don't- well... please don't hurt me..." he muttered, fear in his voice.

The scyther smiled wider at the obvious fear in his voice, and stepped forward. "Don't worry, friend... I won't let anyone hurt you... ever again... We'll be friends... friends forever..." the scyther said creepily. He stepped forward again, growing closer to the jolteon. His blades glinted against the snow as he turned them, just so. Then he lashed out, trying to slice the jolteon open.

Kyraen skidded backward, throwing up clouds of snow. "H-help!" he cried out, backing away from the scyther as it advanced on him. "Somebody, anybody, please, HELP!"

Last edited by Silver on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Frozen Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Heights   Frozen Heights EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Items:
Escape Orb (3)
Hurl Orb (2)
Iron Thorn (1)

Zorre paused as a shadow jumped in front of him, stopping him from reaching the green jolteon. He snarled at the shadow and swiped at it with his scythes, refusing to back down. There was nothing there but darkness, so his scythes went right through, as if he had cut the air.

"Clever... But come out, come out, wherever you are! I just want to be friends..." he said in a crazed tone of voice. "Who hides in the shadows like a coward?" he asked.

Silver carried out 10 launched of one Mt. Frostmeer :
Frozen Heights 3xNA2fo , Frozen Heights AOWcLBg , Frozen Heights LMxL8P3 , Frozen Heights AOWcLBg , Frozen Heights BVWy4b7 , Frozen Heights BVWy4b7 , Frozen Heights Ehq01DP , Frozen Heights 1e7hnvB , Frozen Heights 9OASdQY , Frozen Heights 1e7hnvB

Items:
None

Kyraen cried out in fear as one of his back feet hit a rock wall. He was trapped against the wall, with this crazed scyther approaching menacingly! Then, out of the blue, a shadow slunk across the ground and bore up against the scyther, placing itself between the scyther and the panicking jolteon.

Kyraen breathed a sigh of relief, glad that someone was standing against the creepy scyther. Said scyther was now demanding that whoever it was to show themselves, and privately, Kyraen hoped someone would appear to save him.

Silver carried out 5 launched of one Mt. Frostmeer :
Frozen Heights HiNLAmv , Frozen Heights ILurBZr , Frozen Heights BVWy4b7 , Frozen Heights Pospec11 , Frozen Heights Ehq01DP
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Frozen Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Heights   Frozen Heights EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Zorre Energy: 17 - 29 (rolls) = 0
Items:
Escape Orb (3)
Hurl Orb (2)
Iron Thorn (2)
Banana
Zinc (2)
Strange Ticket

Zorre looked up to see the purple-colored kecleon standing on a ledge above the jolteon. The kecleon was looking down at him, seemingly amused by something or another. The purple pokemon began asking him questions, and Zorre's eyes narrowed. He wanted the pokemon to come down, within reach of his sharp scythes. Then he could paint the world with the kecleon's blood, and they would be artists.

"I don't feel the cold, darling -not while you're around, anyway," he smiled up at the kecleon, unaware of his sharp teeth glinting in the light. Then his attention returned to the jolteon, now that the kecleon mentioned it once more. The jolteon was edging away from him, a nervous grin on his face.

"Now, now, we can all be friends, can't we?" Zorre crooned, looking back up at the kecleon. "A treasure hunt sounds delightful, darling!"

Kyraen Energy: 5 - 8 (rolls) = 0 + 7 (trap) = 7
Items:
Hurl Orb
Zinc
Strange Ticket

While the shadow's voice distracted the scyther, Kyraen took the opportunity to slide away from the wall he was backed up against. The voice was coming from above, and when Kyraen moved away from the wall, he could see a purple-colored kecleon speaking.

"Uh... are you sure you want us along on the treasure hunt?" Kyraen asked, tilting his head toward the scyther pointedly. It was dangerous to travel with such an individual, he was sure.

Because there was something not quite right about the scyther, Kyraen was sure. With the creepy way he insisted everyone be... friends, to the maniacal grin he was sporting, there was just something wrong about the black scyther.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Frozen Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Heights   Frozen Heights EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 11:48 pm

Zorre Energy: 0
Items:
Escape Orb (3)
Hurl Orb (2)
Iron Thorn (2)
Banana
Zinc (2)
Strange Ticket

Zorre's eyes alit with an unholy glee as the kecleon responded to him. Perhaps he could put off the painting until they found this elusive treasure? Treasure was always beautiful, in its own way, anyway.

He buzzed his wings, leaping up onto the ledge above easily, landing beside the kecleon. "Lead the way, darling. A treasure could only be as beautiful as you," he said creepily.

Then he looked below at the jolteon. "Do hurry up, darling, we're waiting on you," he said, grinning evilly.

Kyraen Energy: 7
Items:
Hurl Orb
Zinc
Strange Ticket

Kyraen looked between the kecleon and the dark scyther worriedly. Well, he couldn't in good conscious let the kecleon wander away with the scyther on his own, and, well... a treasure sounded interesting, at the very least.

"I guess... you can count me in too," he said reluctantly. He watched as the scyther easily leapt up onto the ledge with the help of his buzzing wings. He looked up at the ledge and eyed it appraisingly.

He doubted he could just leap to the top, even if he was the fastest of the eevee kin, that didn't mean he had super jumping abilities. He'd have to find another way up. He looked around, and noticed a small trail to the right.

He walked over to the rocky, slick trail, and climbed up carefully, watching his feet to make sure he didn't slip.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Frozen Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Heights   Frozen Heights EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Items:
Escape Orb (3)
Hurl Orb (2)
Iron Thorn (2)
Banana
Zinc (2)
Strange Ticket

Zorre cocked his head to the side as the kecleon made small talk with him, asking after his experience with the mountain. She also mentioned the place where the treasure was supposedly in -a strange cave halfway up the mountain. "I can't say that I know the mountain well," Zorre admitted. "I've only been here once before, and I didn't get very far up the mountain before an avalanche shoved me down again." He neglected to mention that he had caused said avalanche. It wasn't an experience he wanted to repeat. That much snow had been a true pain to get out of, and he had been frozen to the bone by the time he had gotten out.

Items:
Hurl Orb
Zinc
Strange Ticket

Kyraen struggled up the slope before managing to get up onto the ledge where the other two pokemon were waiting for him. He caught the tail end of their conversation, where the scyther was mentioning an avalanche. He really hoped there wouldn't be an avalanche. He was fast, but not that fast.

"I hope there's no avalanche this time," Kyraen said. "I'd rather not be buried in snow." It sounded very unpleasant, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Frozen Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Heights   Frozen Heights EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Items:
Escape Orb (3)
Hurl Orb (2)
Iron Thorn (2)
Banana
Zinc (2)
Strange Ticket

Zorre preened at the horror in the kecleon's -Yooka's- tone. "It wasn't hard to get out of; I dug myself out in no time," he bragged. He glanced down at the jolteon, who had finally managed to clamber up to the cliff edge.

He looked askance at the kecleon as she introduced herself, then went on to ramble about leadership and a bunch of nonsense the scyther didn't really care about. He liked to cause chaos, but he was interested in getting to that cave, and he knew he probably couldn't do it alone.

He'd have to team up with this sorry bunch until they got to the cave, at the very least. Once he'd gotten the treasure promised to him, he could gut the jolteon and maybe the kecleon too, though the kecleon seemed to be a stronger opponent. He'd paint the white world a pretty blood red, just the way he liked it. He giggled insanely at the thought, before stopping himself, looking at the wide-eyed jolteon. "Heh.... I'll join you to the treasure they say is up there," he said.

Items:
Hurl Orb
Zinc
Strange Ticket

Kyraen scrambled up the smooth stone, his claws digging into the hard ground painfully. He listened as the two pokemon above him had their conversation; the kecleon introducing herself as 'Yooka'. What a strange name, Kyraen thought to himself. But then again, it was no weirder than 'Kyraen' he supposed.

He struggled to the top of the cliff and paused, panting. "I'm... Kyraen," he said between breaths. "Nice... to meet... you," he held out a paw towards the kecleon. It was then that the strange black scyther started giggling insanely, and Kyraen jolted backward, eyes wide. The scyther stopped as it looked at him, and the crazed grin returned to his face as he stated that he would join them to find the 'treasure' or whatever was up the mountain.

Kyraen wasn't sure he wanted to join this crazy scyther anywhere, but he hoped the kecleon could protect him from the insanity that was the black scyther's mode of operation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frozen Heights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Heights   Frozen Heights Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Heights
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next