Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What's up everyone ? New member here :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WanTjhen787Dream

WanTjhen787Dream

Poké : -5000

What's up everyone ? New member here :D Empty
PostSubject: What's up everyone ? New member here :D   What's up everyone ? New member here :D EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi everyone, a new member here :D
My name's WanTjhen787Dream (yeah, because I love airplanes especially (former) Pokémon Jets of ANA), and I'm pleased to meet y'all here ! You may call me 'Chen' (even though I'm planning to use an all new OC pokémon with a different name once I start, so that nobody will be confused because of my real name)

Aside from airplanes, I also love music, technology and of course ... Pokémon ! The anime, the games, and of course the PMD series.

Regarding PMD though, I haven't really played pokémon mystery dungeon games much (because of 'school business') but, having completed PMD blue rescue team and Explorers of Sky (both arcs), I must say that I'm really impressed with the stories and the bonds between 'me and my partner pokémon' that the games offered, and I plan to play 'Gates to Infinity' as well as 'Super Mystery Dungeon' when I have enough money to buy them (+ a new 3DS).

All things considered however, the stories of the games can only offer so much ... Which is why I go here ! in this PMD RP, I hope I can discover the endless possibilities of new, out-of-the-box stories, and improve my creativity alongside my ways of communicating with others as my new adventure progresses throughout the forum.

I'm planning to start off in GrassVeil Town, as a ... Well, it's still a secret !
There's a clue though, I plan to go as a particular fox-like pokémon. Guess yourself :)

Unfortunately ... I have to end my (long) introduction here, since I have to get back to studying again (I have an exam tomorrow). For those who've read this far, I thank you for taking your time. Hopefully when everything's ready, I can start off in a brand new adventure ... As a pokémon with a persona that truly reflects me !
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 1220

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone ? New member here :D   What's up everyone ? New member here :D EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Greetings, Chen.

It´s really nice to see that you are starting so enthusiastically. Just by reading your introduction I already want to see what are you going to achieve in this site. You may call me Prim (even though it´s not my real name) and I share with you the same amount of experience in the PMD universe. I even believe that we had the same drive!

I believe that your goals are easily achievable in this forum. Most of the members here are really nice and helpful. I´m sure that you´ll find yourself a partner pokemon in no time! Just be sure to get past the character creation, it might seem a bit discouraging but it pays off.

Mmm... I think I´m going to make a guess but, to maintain the secrecy I´m going to say that the fox pokemon you want to be... has an "X" in it´s name! Did I guess right? Only time will tell.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I hope you like the site and don´t forget to enter the chatbox if you see any of us inside! Don´t be a stranger!

WanTjhen787Dream

Poké : -5000

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone ? New member here :D   What's up everyone ? New member here :D EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:15 am

@PrimordialPrim wrote:
Greetings, Chen.

It´s really nice to see that you are starting so enthusiastically. Just by reading your introduction I already want to see what are you going to achieve in this site. You may call me Prim (even though it´s not my real name) and I share with you the same amount of experience in the PMD universe. I even believe that we had the same drive!

I believe that your goals are easily achievable in this forum. Most of the members here are really nice and helpful. I´m sure that you´ll find yourself a partner pokemon in no time! Just be sure to get past the character creation, it might seem a bit discouraging but it pays off.

Mmm... I think I´m going to make a guess but, to maintain the secrecy I´m going to say that the fox pokemon you want to be... has an "X" in it´s name! Did I guess right? Only time will tell.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I hope you like the site and don´t forget to enter the chatbox if you see any of us inside! Don´t be a stranger!

Well ... Thanks for the response Prim :) and for the encouragement too !
I'm still prepping my character's bio so that ... While it may take a while, I can at least tell you one thing ; my pokémon persona won't have any 'X' in it, either in species or persona name ! Oh, and it's between generations 3 and 5
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up everyone ? New member here :D   What's up everyone ? New member here :D Empty

Back to top Go down

What's up everyone ? New member here :D
Page 1 of 1