Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_literally_the_worst_

_literally_the_worst_

Poké : 1020

The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign Empty
PostSubject: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 am

Energy: 20 - 5 = 15

Mission Details::

The afternoon sun, high in the sky, shined upon the members of Team Friendship Alliance and their guest. According to their mission, their job was to confront a bully tormenting the bug Pokemon of Pecha Forest. Nothing very remarkable about it, but what was remarkable was that this was the first job of the team's newest member, Morty. Accompanying him was the team's leader, Darcy, and the member senior to himself, Alki. Joining them for the mission was Yigo, who was not an official member of the team. Morty didn't really mind accepting a not-so-exciting job. As he had been telling himself the past few days, a change of pace where he wasn't fighting would be okay.

Some time before the team had departed, Darcy had brought up something strange with him; the idea of beginning a tutoring business. He hadn't ever considered being a teacher before. A pupil to call his own? That would be quite interesting... but he also doubted that he would be experienced enough to teach someone. The thought lingered in his mind the entire time they walked to the forest. "Hey, Darcy. About what you said back in the town? About that tutoring business you mentioned... I kinda like the idea. But, I don't really think I'm ready to be a teacher yet. It sounds pretty hard. Sorry if that's... disappointing... to hear. Maybe sometime in the future...". He was still surprised that Darcy had brought up such a concept. He hadn't known she was interested in teaching. He'd make sure to keep the idea in the back of his mind, as it was tempting.

The team arrived at the entrance of the Pecha Forest. None of the Pokemon here were too particularly strong. Morty had visited the place in his spare time once in a while. This whole mission would be a breeze, for sure. That is, unless their target bully was stubborn... He would have to make sure that he restrained from being agressive when they found her. The last thing he would want was to end up hurting her, as she was probably just a kid. Morty stepped ahead of the others, before announcing, "Anyways... Okay, everyone understand the mission? If we're all set, then I say we can go into the forest to begin the mission.". Oddly, Morty was taking a leader-like role. Maybe it was his latent excitement about his first mission? Though he didn't show it, he was quite eager.
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

Poké : 3747

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 3:23 pm

[Energy: 16 - 5 = 11]

Yigo couldn´t still believe what was he doing and with whom. Joined by an exploration team, of all people, he would set forth in the Guild´s name to defend the helpless bug Pokemon from Pecha forest. His motivations were not driven by any responsibility with the Guild, nor he was affected by the actions of the target Pidgey. He just went with the team because one of their members and his dearest friend, Alki, asked him to do so.

The walk to the mystery dungeon was not exactly quiet. As means to train his senses before the mission started, he eavesdropped the conversation that took place between the team leader and the warrior. They were talking about tutoring, about sharing their knowledge with other Pokemon. While Morty declined Darcy´s offer to start a business together, whatever that meant, the Sandshrew still pondered the idea. He wasn´t a good fighter as he was only taught by his mother how to avoid conflicts on his own. It was a shame that the bug type was not willing to share his knowledge. On the other hand, Darcy mentioned an ability called read.

Even if both Darcy and Morty were Alki´s teammates and presumed friends, Yigo still considered them strangers and, despite wanting to, he couldn´t trust them as much as to ask them directly. The only one he felt he could talk to was Alki, so he turned to her in that situation, whispering to the hooded Igglybuff´s ear so no one else could notice it "A-Alki... w-what´s read for?" the Sandshrew looked back at the Skitty, verifying that she wasn´t listening. Darcy didn´t seem like a bad Pokemon. She was really friendly the first time they meet and was concerned about his safety. Could he ask her that favour after the mission was over? Was it... too soon to ask? "D-Do you think... would Darcy teach me?"

Walking by the Igglybuff´s side, Yigo finally reached Pecha Forest´s entrance. He had been avoiding getting inside since he arrived at Grassveil, not even to look for food when he was hungry. This would be his first time in a forest, his first time in a place where nature had overrun the soil and made plants grew high into the sky. There was a feeling of dread but, with all the allies by his side, a fresh new air of adventure and excitement took over him. He sat down at the entrance to sniff the wood´s breeze, an overflow of new scents that dazzled his mind, before looking back at the team. Morty seemed eager to start right away. Yigo started getting nervous when the bug type proposed to enter the mystery dungeon when everyone was ready.

Ready? That was not what Yigo though that he was since he was asked to join Alki, but he pretended to be so just to not hinder the rest of the team. "I-I´ll... I´m ready. I´ll follow"

Last edited by PrimordialPrim on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added energy)
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 10:14 pm

“S-Sure, I understand the mission, M-Morty...” Alki mumbled, gazing up at the Skorupi. It was easy enough to understand what was going on. There was a Pidgey who was bullying the bug pokemon in the dungeon. Alki wasn’t nervous because she didn’t understand. She was nervous because bullying was something that she’d had a lot of trouble dealing with in the past. The entrance to the Pecha forest was right in front of her, and Alki felt a pang of fear run through her, as it always did when she neared Pecha forest. The ferals were weak enough, she’d gotten past being afraid of them. But her parents were a different matter entirely, and what if they still lived in the forest? “L-Let’s be careful, though...”

An explorer was supposed to be brave! They weren’t supposed to be afraid of entering a mystery dungeon, let alone one as small and rookie-friendly as Pecha Forest. Yet there she was, fearful. She was even shaking. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, yet the fear wouldn’t go away. She opened them again when she heard another voice that asked for her attention. Yigo. She’d met him not too long ago, yet already, he seemed and felt like such a dear friend to her. Without noticing, her cheeks slowly changed color from pink to red. He was asking her .

“Erm… r-read, reading… it’s… well, it’s not a move, more like it’s… something you learn. It lets you… erm, well, there are these things called books, and sometimes they’re really useful. You can… learn about stuff, like berries, or famous Pokemon, or history, or math, or you can read about stories, and those are really fun to read about. It’s… hard to explain. But it’s really useful!” She paused, she’d begun to ramble a bit, and even if she knew what it was used for, that didn’t make her any good at reading. At least not yet. She’d made substantial progress, but for now, she was still reading stories, and not learning anything about famous Pokemon, or history, or math. “I-I’m sure Darcy would be fine with teaching you a bit.”

She trailed off, unsure of how to continue. A change of topic would seem suitable, though, as her lack of knowledge on the subject was showing, not to mention her embarrassment. A nervous smile twitched, hoping the Sandshrew wouldn't mind her badly explained answer. She pushed the hood up, as it began to fall over her eyes. Despite her embarrassment, she began to bounce closer to the Sandshrew. The company was nice, and as long as he wasn't mad at her, she'd enjoy it. He seemed rather even tempered, though, so her biggest concern was the target of the mission.

Bullies seemed to really enjoy targetting her, was what Alki had found. It didn’t help that she was just a bit of a weakling, not to mention easily frightened, and the Igglybuff couldn’t help but feel like this was a mission that could potentially embarrass her in front of her best, and only friends, and disappoint the newest member of their team at the same time. But after inviting Yigo over, there wasn’t any good way out of the mission either. Hopefully the other three would handle stuff, for the most part. “I-I’m… I’m ready.”
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 7:07 am

"Oh.  Well...  No, that's okay," Darcy said, her attention drawn away from the forest looming in front of her as her newest teammate mentioned his thoughts on becoming a tutor.  She glanced over at him and forced a quick smile.  He was right, of course...  But still, it had seemed like such a good idea, at the time...  "Being a real teacher does sound like a lot of pressure.  I don't think we'd be able to do a very good job when we already have our guildwork to take care of.  ...Maybe we should leave it to Pokemon with more time, who are better qualified..."

She sighed and gazed at the forest wistfully as their team reached the forest's entrance--a well-worn dirt trail leading into the grove of colorful fruit trees.  Some were in bloom, covered in fluffy-looking flowers in every shade of white and red and pink...  It was quite a sight.  Enough to cheer up the Skitty leading their little group, blowing away her cloudy feelings of disappointment from earlier.  As Morty stepped forward, taking the lead and confirming that their little crew was ready, Darcy couldn't help but grin wider as she gave him a nod.  "Looks like we're all set to go, then!" she said, giggling cheerfully as Alki and Yigo both agreed, each using their own, timid voice.  Those two seemed to have become fast friends, based on the way they had been quietly talking with one another for so long.  And it was no wonder.  They seemed to have so much in common...  Darcy felt a rush of gratitude towards the Sandshrew, glad that he was here.  It was good to see Alki making new friends.

"I think our first goal should be to find some of the bug Pokemon who live here," she said, joining Morty at the front of the group as the two of them led the way into the forest, the day's sunlight becoming dappled with shade thanks to the tree boughs high overhead.  "We can ask them what they know about the Pidgey that's been bothering everyone.  Maybe they can give us directions to where she lives."

She hummed softly as she walked, the earth feeling pleasantly warm beneath her paws.  Helping some children solve a dispute about bullying didn't sound too hard.  In fact...  As she led the way with Morty, glancing curiously at him as they walked, she couldn't help but feel like they were a little overprepared for their mission.  Comically so, even!  Their group was so big for something like this.  And Morty was clearly the sort of Pokemon who enjoyed battling, with his menacing appearance--a little taller than herself, and covered in all sorts of claws and stingers.  He even had a little scar on his lip.  Maybe from all of the sparring he did, like the session Darcy had watched earlier that morning...

The Skitty giggled.  He seemed like the kind of Pokemon who would rather be out chasing outlaws than teaching a Pokemon that they shouldn't be a bully.  But that was why she was happy to have him on her team, of course.  They seemed to be opposites in the kind of work they preferred.  It meant they would balance each other out, and be able to help each other.

...But still, she hoped he wouldn't feel bored or out of place on his very first mission.  She didn't want him to feel unwanted or useless...  "Say, Morty...  Have you ever had to deal with bullies before?" she asked, wagging her tail and playfully casting a sideways glance at the Skorupi as an idea struck her.  "I was thinking...  Since this is your first mission, why don't we let you take the stage, and do most of the talking?  Maybe this Pidgey would listen to someone tough-looking like you."  Her usual grin grew a little wider as she continued, looking at Morty with excitement in her eyes.  "Plus, you're a bug type too, aren't you?  All of the kids here would think you're so cool!  You could be a real role model to them, you know?"
Back to top Go down
_literally_the_worst_

_literally_the_worst_

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:33 am

The team advanced into the forest. Their first official mission had begun! Darcy had suggested asking residents of the forest about Pidgey's whereabouts. That was probably the best way to go about the task at hand, so in agreement, Morty said "Sounds good to me.". However, a small problem had arisen... how would they be able to distinguish the normal bug Pokemon with the ferals? It was likely that there were mostly the same species in both groups. Without being able to tell at first glance, that would mean everyone would have to be cautious approaching anyone else they found.

Darcy's next suggestion was that he take the lead, seeing how it was Morty's first mission. The idea of that was a bit flattering... he had never seen himself as a leader before. ...Then again, he was more or less taking charge right now. He wasn't sure how he would go about talking to the Pidgey, though. He wasn't very charismatic, at least, not in his own eyes. Coincedentally, at the same time he thought that, Darcy asked if he had ever dealt with a bully before. Morty's trail of thought faltered. Technically, he had dealt with a bully before... namely, himself. His positive atmosphere disappeared, and Darcy said he could be a role model to the forest children. Him? A role model? No way. He was probably the farthest thing from a role model possible.

He remained silent for a few seconds, before finally uttering, "...u-uh, a role model? Ha, ah, I don't think I'm cut out to be a role model. No... n-not to brag, but I'm probably too intimidating for kids to look up to. ...Uh, hey, how will we know who's a feral and who isn't? Because, you know, if we're not careful, we could get jumped. So, I was thinking we should be careful when approaching any Pokemon we find." Hopefully that'd be able to change the subject. He just wanted to... forget a lot of stuff. Yeah. Best course of action would to be just focusing on the mission at hand. He cracked a small grin, hoping to bring back his positive vibes from before.

_literally_the_worst_ carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign OnZbjOw , The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign WYrEDCu , The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign W6tXtbK
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:39 am

Time passed quickly for the mouse Pokemon thanks to Alki. She quickly explained the usefulness of the skill that was read. It looked like Yigo would become smarter by just knowing how to read and having one of those books. How did they work? Just touching them and knowing how to read was enough? He thought about this as the other two members of team Friendship Alliance entered the woods, ready to commence the mission. Before anyone began to work, Darcy got in front of them joined by Morty to give some guidelines with great leadership, suggesting to find the bug Pokemon that lived in the forest. Yigo had mixed feelings about the orders. First of all, searching for and tracking Pokemon was something he knew how to do but, on the other hand, he didn´t know about how the team was going to explore the mystery dungeon. Maybe he could get into trouble if he acted on his own. Besides, the explorers would surely have people to tell them where to find or other teams guide them across the dungeon, right? And wasn´t Morty a bug type as well? Did he live in the forest? He kept those questions to himself for now. Surely Alki would answer them if they ever needed an answer. At that moment he just had to make sure to be quiet and follow the orders.

As they advanced into the mystery dungeon, Yigo noticed that Alki was bouncing closer to him even after the talk. Was something bothering her? "A-Are you alright... Alki?" he stopped for a moment by her side, looking sideways to check if someone was following or spying on. However, to his surprise, he found not too far from the Igglybuff a trail in the dirt made of small dots embedded in the grassy area outside of the roads. Yigo got closer with a slow, careful pace, getting his nose near the trail so he could catch a scent. Something... a bug type... was near... and it was recent!

"Alki... well... well done! You´ve found a trail!" he congratulated Alki for her work. Those books must have helped her find the track "Y-You should go tell... you should tell... D-Darcy!" He looks at Darcy, engaged in a conversation with Morty. Yigo didn´t want to admit it but he wasn´t brave enough to say anything to Darcy or Morty. Yigo´s muzzle pressed against Alki´s body, pushing her gently in Darcy´s direction. Even though Alki found the trail, Yigo wasn´t going to fall behind. With the scent of the bug type in mind, he could spot it if the team wanted him to do so.

PrimordialPrim carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EE1XNfK , The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign LOY1SG7 , The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign D79y4LB
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 4:02 am

Alki hadn’t even noticed that she was bouncing closer to the Sandshrew until Yigo mentioned it. Although he was right. She was getting awfully close. What was so bad about that? It made her feel safer, that was for sure. Safer and stronger. She struggled to figure out how to put it into words,  these feelings. She certainly liked Yigo, enough to be around him like this. Didn’t he? Had she messed up as a friend, somehow? Why did he want her further away from him? Alki began to feel confused, and as she attempted to construct a suitable answer, she was -- thankfully -- interrupted by the Sandshrew crying out that he had found a trail. He seemed positively thrilled, and Alki was happy to see him that way. It wasn’t about her anyways. She bounced over, looking at him fondly from under the hood.

Although he did say even more things that confused her. A trail? What trail? She hadn’t found a trail of any sort! She just wanted to be closer to him, just a tad closer… Was he giving her credit for something? He was so nice! Such a good friend, she grinned at him, embarrassed, ashamed, shy, joyous, nervous, so many emotions ran through her when she looked at him, but there were a few that she had no clue about too. It was all so confusing, these emotions and facts and questions and trails… she felt him began to nudge her, and she jumped, surprised. She’d been caught up in her thoughts, and he was pushing her towards Darcy now, telling her to go alert her as to what she had apparently found. She hadn’t found anything! Oh, he was so sweet. Although very confusing too. The way he pushed her was so cute! She absentmindedly patted the patch of fur where he’d pushed her. She was smiling.

“Darcy?” She called out timidly, unaware of the tinge of red in her face, almost imperceptible, but nevertheless, it was there. “Uh… w-we found a trail, Yigo did, mostly, but… we thought you might be interested? If you wanna come over here, he… uh, he told me to tell you...” She said. Her face lifted at these words. She’d done what he’d told her to do. Now they could go back and see what he’d found! Maybe she could answer the question he’d posed too… “You too, Morty! C-C’mon!” She said, bouncing back, her steps high and long as she approached the Sandshrew

Mada carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign O9xqXFR
Mada carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign D79y4LB

((OOC: Forgot my Energy: 20 - 5 = 15 Energy))
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:25 pm

"You think so..?" Darcy said, tilting her head and giving Morty a curious glance.  Too intimidating for the children here to look up to..?  Sure, Skorupi clearly looked like they were built for fighting, but Morty was always so calm and soft-spoken.  Anyone could see that, right?  Why did he seem so nervous all of a sudden, being so hesitant to respond..?  She wished she knew more about the Skorupi...  But she supposed this was only their first mission together.  Perhaps they would have a chance to talk more tonight, once their mission was over.  She still had so many questions to ask.  She grinned at the thought of her newly expanded team finally having some downtime together.

Morty brought her back to reality with a question of his own though.  How would they know which Pokemon they could safely approach?  "Yeah.  If we all stick together, I think we can scare off any dangerous Pokemon...  But we do need to be careful," she said with a nod, thinking back to all of her studying and training.  ...While she had worked at the guild for over a month, the thought of encountering any hostile Pokemon still made her nervous, if she was being honest...  But at least Morty was here.  He seemed much more familiar with fighting.  She inwardly hoped she could get him to teach her sometime, so that she could protect herself and her friends too, but for now she was just glad to have him around.  "...Could you do me a favor, and stay on the other side of Alki for me, and make sure no one sneaks up on us?" she asked.  "I-I, um...  I'd feel really bad if she or her friend got hurt because we were careless..."

As if on cue, the Igglybuff herself called out to the two older guild members.  "Hm?" Darcy said as she turned to face Alki and her friend, a grin quickly spreading across her face as she heard the news.  A trail, already?  "Alright!  Good job, you two," she said with a giggle as she trotted forward to see for herself.  She had to bend down and bring her face close to the ground before she finally managed to spot the little trail of dots leading off into the forest's grassy undergrowth.  "...Wow...  You have a good eye for this..." she said as she looked up again, not quite sure whether to congratulate Alki or Yigo...  But either way, she was grateful.  She would never have spotted the trail on her own.

"Everyone stay close together, alright?  No wandering off," she said as she led the way off of the main road, following the narrow trail dotted with little bug footprints, just wide enough for them all to traverse if they walked single-file.  "Getting separated is a bad idea.  Even in a small dungeon like Pecha Forest.  I, um...  I know from experience."  In a dungeon as calm and brightly colored as this one, it was difficult to imagine anything bad happening.  But memories of her first visit here kept Darcy on guard, restlessly scanning the greenery ahead of her for any signs of life...

Eventine carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign 5FHh31b , The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign 2FrD83b , The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign HUdHrl3
Back to top Go down
_literally_the_worst_

_literally_the_worst_

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 3:08 am

Energy: 15 - 8 = 7

Alki had found a trail! Great! Once Darcy finished examining it, he walked up and began analyzing it himself. Rows of small little marks in the dirt went through the forest further than he could see. "Good work, you two! This could help us out. But we should be careful, though. This path might lead us to something dangerous." After looking around the edges of the path for a little bit, he picked up some useful looking items he found on the ground. The orb, particularly, could be very handy. He slipped them into his bag, and announced, "All right then, do you guys want to follow the path? Like I said earlier, it doesn't look very friendly..."

Under orders from Darcy, he scuttled closer to Alki, covering her blind spot opposite of Yigo. His eyes slowly scanned the area a few more times, before darting towards a bush. Rustle, Rustle! A nearby bush was shaking! Something was definitely inside it. Instinctively, Morty took on a defensive stance, eyes locked on the bush, and called out, "Hey, who's there?! Who's in that bush?". The bush shook and swayed a more vigorously than before, before suddenly stopping. Some sort of beaked face poked out of the bush, like it was afraid of being watched. "...Uh, h-hey, you d-d-don't plan o-on g-going that way, d-d-do you?", it uttered, with a shaky voice. It definitely seemed afraid. Morty was a tad bewildered, and he dropped his guard without noticing.

"B-b-b-be careful i-if... if you go that w-way. S-s-s-s-she... she's... she... Waaaahhhhhhhhhh!" With their sudden yell, the Murkrow that was hidden in the bush exploded out, and flew away, over the trees. Morty was still confused. What? Who was "she"? And why were they so afraid? Was "she" the Pidgey they were looking for? Or... something worse? "...This might be the right way, after all."
Back to top Go down
PrimordialPrim

PrimordialPrim

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 10:38 pm

The scent was clear. A bug had been around but Yigo could not find anything else about the one he was trying to track. The dots were not too deep so the bug should not be that heavy and it probably could not fly. But, what was that? The sound of something heavier stepping nearby was caught by the Sandshrew´s ears, twitching at this new clue.

"...Wow...  You have a good eye for this..."

The Sandshrew look at his side alarmed, heart beating at a high pace. Darcy was just at his side, looking at the trail that Alki had found. Yigo was so distracted that he hadn´t even noticed the Skitty. He had lost all focus on that instant, the faint trace of the bug Pokemon lost to a simple and probably unjustified fear. The leader of the explorers took the front while he tried to shake his uncertainties off. Fortunately, Alki stood by his side, making it easier to bear. Her presence was calming, pleasant and even cheerful at times. Just looking at her made Yigo smile. Darcy ordered the team to stick together and, with his friend around, that was something that the Sandshrew was ready to do. They advanced in a collum with Darcy spearheading the expedition while Yigo and Morty flanked Alki. He wandered mostly distracted, thinking about what he should be doing. He tried to ask for instructions on how he should proceed but he hadn´t found the right time or words to do so. Something managed to disturb the group´s march, Morty had spotted something!

The bug type stood in front of them, protectively and defensively. A battle already? No, that´s not how the explorers dealt with their issues. The Skorupi apparently noticed that something was hiding inside a bush and demanded that it revealed itself. Few warnings were exchanged before the Sandshrew decided to take a look at the situation. However, just as he was getting closer, a dark bird just took flight in front of them. Apparently, that was what the bush was hiding. Yigo stepped back, startled and unnerved. Was the Pidgey that brutal? What if they were not enough to stop... her? Yigo felt the grip of something on his back "O-Oh.."At first, he thought that it was Alki, trying to comfort him but a quick look made it apparent that it wasn´t the case. Strange green thick strings seized the shrew from the chest and legs, curling around the limbs before a sudden force made the vines tense, pulling Yigo from where they came and dragging him away from the group of explorers.

"We got them"
"Excellent, bring her to me"

Most of the effort went to the vines of his front legs, making Yigo fall on his back while, at the same time, disabling him from nailing his claws on the ground to resist "Aaaah! H-Heeelp!" Yigo screamed as the vines pulled him into the bushes and out of his companions´ sight. On his way to the unknown destination, he got into a cloud of golden dust that blinded him, making him unable to know where he had ended. The Sandshrew felt it getting stuck on his skin while the vines slowly withdrew. Even though he was not being seized anymore, his muscles ceased to respond. They weren´t damaged, they weren´t constrained yet he couldn´t make them move an inch. Each time he tried, a shock would make his limbs twitch back into place. Unable to move, unable to stand up and join the group, unable to be around Alki, Yigo started sobbing and crying, asking for his mother to come to save him.

"Err.... This"
"This guy is definitely not one of them"

As the cloud of golden powder dissipated a couple of Pokemon showed up in front of Yigo. One of them was a Wepinbell. Vines sprout out of it while its skin appeared to be the one producing the Stun Spore. Behind it, a Hoothoot observed the Sandshrew, its eyes trying to avoid looking at him directly but peeking with curiosity. Both of the Pokemon gathered around the crying ground type, desperately trying to curl in as his muscles fail to follow his commands.

"Uh... uh... kid" The Weepinbell flapped its leaves to scatter the remnants of the cloud of spores "Don´t cry... we are not going to"

"You idiot! Why did you think that he was one of the bullies? If Wurmple finds out that we are... Ughh... we were cowards then and we are bullies now..." The Hoothoot stepped closer to Yigo, realising that he had been paralysed "How could you mistoo-"

The Weepinbell shot back, facing the Hoothoot and startling it, making it step back "It-It was the same colour as the Pidgey! They were too far away to distinguish properly and, besides, when was the last time you saw a-" The Weepinbell decided to stop, returning to the Sandshrew while trying to figure out a solution "Hush, hush... your friends are going to come back soo-"

"What friends? Was it not alone?" The Hoothoot responded in disbelief, flapping its wings as it hovered over the ground for a moment "Now, genius, how are we going to explain wha- Dear Arceus stop crying!" the Hoothoot ordered.

Yigo tried to obey but the fact that he was defenceless, without the explorers, without Alki or his Mother with two Pokemon that had just attacked him made it impossible. He was too afraid to think of anything on his own, too afraid to control himself. The only thing he could do was cry until someone came to his rescue.

(Status ailment: paralysis)
Back to top Go down
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Alki was too busy with her thoughts to pay much attention at all to her surroundings. Of course, the mistakes she'd made on her first mission were always present in her mind. She was watching rather intently where she was going, so that she wouldn't fall into a trap and embarrass herself in front of Morty, Darcy and Yigo. She was also intently aware of her surroundings, so that she could alert her friends if someone was coming. Well, they'd probably realize it before her. Either way, she was determined to prove that she wasn't as horrible a Guild-Mon as her first mission had proved.

Alki heard the Skitty’s quiet mumbling, and mostly out of curiosity, decided to slow her walking just a bit, and focus on the conversation. Her need to impress was only amplified as she heard Darcy tell Morty he should stand beside her, and basically protect her. She knew Darcy cared for her. Still, Alki was a guild-member too! She could protect herself just mine! Maybe not as well as Morty, but she didn’t need any special protection either. Wasn’t that what Goro had taught her, a while back? He’d said she was fine! If only she could complain… she didn’t want to admit to Darcy that she had been eavesdropping. With no other alternative, Alki went with it, bouncing along as she waited for something to happen, for someone to tell her what to do.

The unsure compliment that the Skitty tossed their way did not help matters much. Darcy herself didn’t seem sure who’d found it, even though Alki knew it had been Yigo. Again, she didn’t say anything. There wasn’t really much point to doing so, after all. Alki nodded at the Skitty’s next instructions, and cocked her head slightly to the side as Darcy said she knew from experience. Alki couldn’t remember having gone on a mission to Pecha Forest before. So it must have been before Alki had run away… she’d have to ask Darcy about it later.

Alki nodded at Morty’s question. Of course she wanted to! She wasn’t a coward, or at least, not that big a coward. Her thoughts were interrupted by a stuttering, fearful voice, not unlike her own. It came from a Murkrow, who had peeked out of a bush to ask Morty if they intended on going “That way”. Of course they did! But… he really seemed afraid. Now she was afraid too… “Y-Yeah… I-I t-think that it is...” She managed to gasp, looking after the Murkrow who had exploded into a terrified flight. She must be some bully…

Alki yelped as she heard something pull Yigo away, the sound of ropes, or perhaps vines tensing invading her mind. What was going on? Did the Pidgey know some sort of grass type move? Well, nevermind that! That was her friend crying for help! She’d go help him! She heard one of the Pokemon command him to stop crying. Alki bounced through the bushes, and saw a rather unpleasant sight: two pokemon, a weepinbell and a hoothoot, standing over her friend.

“H-Hey! What the hell?!” She yelled, finding herself cursing without really meaning to. Oops. She glanced back at Darcy, hoping the Skitty wouldn’t be upset with her… what was she doing? That wasn’t the most important thing, here? “What are you doing? Explain yourselves!” She said, feigning a commanding voice. Despite the fear she was feeling, Alki controlled her eyes, her quavering voice, and her nervous tics remarkably well, considering how bad they usually were. She hoped they’d back down, let him go… if they didn’t, well, that’d be bad for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 8:20 pm

They hadn't followed the path for long at all before they ran into one of the forest's natives.  Morty's shout drew Darcy's attention to the rustling bush, and out of instinct, she stepped forward to join him, leaving Alki and Yigo behind them both.  She sank her claws into the ground and took a deep breath, wondering if this Pokemon wouldn't be too friendly, but...  The feathery, black Pokemon that burst out of the bushes certainly didn't seem in any mood to cause trouble.  Darcy tilted her head and watched silently as the bird stuttered and stumbled over its words before finally launching into the air in a fit of panic.  "...Yeah.  I guess we really are on the right track," Darcy said to Morty with a frown.  The message Wurmple had sent to the guild only said that the bully had been bothering bug Pokemon, the kind of Pokemon she had an advantage over...  If she was bothering other birds, too, and had built such a reputation, perhaps this would be a little more difficult than the Skitty had thought...  Supposing, at least, that the Murkrow really had been talking about the Pidgey.  This was only Pecha Forest, but it was still a mystery dungeon.  Who knew...

...She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the vines creeping around Yigo, not until he called out for help, already already yanked far out of sight into the forest's undergrowth.  She whirled around just in time to see Alki take off after him, bouncing across the bushes and grass with all of the speed she could muster.  Darcy dashed after her too, heart pounding as she cursed herself for being so careless.  It had only been a matter of minutes and already she was reliving her first trip to Pecha Forest.  She ran as fast as she could, but it was tough when she couldn't bounce over most of the obstacles like Alki...

Eventually she burst into a small, grassy clearing and skidded to a stop beside Alki, her fur covered in leaves and bits of twigs.  What she saw made her heart pound faster.  Two big Pokemon huddled around Yigo, the poor little Sandshrew bound up with vines as he feebly struggled, crying for help.  Darcy listened more carefully to the choked words he was shouting, and...  He was calling for his mother.

Darcy's fur bristled and she sank her claws into the ground.  "G-get away from him!  Get away from him right now!" she growled, fierce protectiveness welling up in her belly as she lunged straight towards the big grass-type Pokemon with a tackle.  "H-he's a kid!  I-I don't know what you're playing at, but I'm from the Grassveil Guild, and I'm never, ever going to let you hurt someone like that!"  The Weepinbell was big, but the Skitty weighed more.  She staggered it back a foot or two and desperately grasped with her paws to stay on top of it as she brought her head close to what she was looking for--One of the grass Pokemon's vines.  With a wordless grunt, she grabbed the thick cord of plant fiber in her mouth, and bit down as hard as she could, clinging to the Weepinbell and hoping it would let Yigo go before it shook her off.  In the heat of the moment, she couldn't care less about her own safety, or even stop herself long enough to speak with these two...  Yigo had been so sweet, from the moment they had first met, and he was one of Alki's only friends.  Combining that with the fact that she had invited him along, Darcy felt a fierce sort of responsibility for the little Sandshrew...  If his own mother couldn't be here, then, well, Darcy wanted to do the very best she could in her place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign   The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

The Team's Excellent Anti-Bullying Campaign
Page 1 of 1