Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

In Case I Forget to Say It

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suds

Poké : 1180

PostSubject: In Case I Forget to Say It   Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:28 am

So, as the title suggests, I'm posting this now because I'm worried that I might forget to when I actually need to. I'm going to be with my father from sometime on this Wednesday, all the way to sometime from Saturday to sometime next week. Until then, I won't be posting as often simply because I dislike posting from my phone, and there's no internet where I'm going to be. If I need to, I will post maybe once or twice, but don't expect too much. I'll still be as active as I normally am on Skype, so if you're there, it won't affect you as much, so yay. Well, this post won't really be in effect until Wednesday, but here it is.

Shameless Plug for my Fanfic

Character Records
Back to top Go down

In Case I Forget to Say It
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1