Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Gotta Go Fast!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Gotta Go Fast! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Go Fast!   Gotta Go Fast! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arashi rushed into the area they were told to go on the job board. Looking at her map, she was exactly where they needed to be. The joyful Pokemon looked back at her partner, Arietta, and nodded at her.

"This is the place." The Shinx spoke up, glancing around for their client. She didn't see the Whirlipede anywhere immediately. "Hello? Whirlipede,
you here? We're Team Firefly! We're here to help you get faster for a race!"

A crashing sound could be heard a few meters away just behind a tree away from the pond. Arashi decided to walk over there, and that's where she found a purple Pokemon, rolled up.

"It's no use! No matter what I do, I can't seem to get any faster!" The Pokemon said quickly, unrolling itself. That's when it noticed the Shinx standing over it. Whirlipede stood up, and now towered over the small Pokemon. "Oh, hello! Are you the Pokemon here to help me get faster? I'm so grateful! Please, help me! I need to win this race!"

'Of course we'll help you! When someone's in need, we'll be there!" Arashi exclaimed proudly, puffing out her chest. Then she realized she didn't have any way to make the Pokemon faster that she knew of. He expression softened in sorrow for a second, but a determined look soon returned to her face, nonetheless. "Arietta! Have any ideas to help Whirlipede?"

Mission:

Last edited by Suds on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Gotta Go Fast! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast!   Gotta Go Fast! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 8:21 pm

"Thankyou, and as Arashi said, good luck in the race! I can't wait to hear how you did," Arietta smiled, delighted that the Whirlipede was happy with the techniques she had suggested for him. She loved being fast herself after all. Even though her knowledge was more about aerial speed, she was glad that the knowledge she had built had come in handy for someone else.

As Arashi turned to leave, Arie hopped backwards alongside her partner, waving to the Whirlipede with one of her wings, "See you around!" She smiled, before turning and fully taking of. She hovered alongside Arashi as they made their way back to the Guild to report a job well done, making pleasant conversation as they went.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Gotta Go Fast!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2