Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

On the way to save the day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver

Poké : 2830

PostSubject: On the way to save the day!   Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lumina's Energy: 48 - 15 = 33

Lumina padded through the marshy wetlands, her tails curling up behind her, the dark clouds overhead setting the mood for the day: grim. She couldn't believe that Giratina was here in the world and that he wanted to destroy the world! They had to find a way to stop this madness! The pokemon of the world were slowly going mad, many of her friends were no longer themselves, and she was left in the middle of this mess with no-one to turn to.

She shook herself. This was no time to go feeling sorry for herself. She needed to get to Shaymin! She had heard of the rumors of the legendary pokemon being attacked by rogues in the Misty Mire, and she knew she had to go help! If she could ask the legendary for help, surely, surely, they could do something about Giratina and his crazy designs for the world!

Lumina plodded forward determinedly, ready for a battle. She would be ready for anything that would come after her and she would get rid of this darkness that was blotting out her precious sun!

AuthorMessage
Silver

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:54 am

Lumina was happy that everybody was finally introduced and seemed to be getting along. "Well, now that that's settled, we can get going." She said. She swung her paw around, lighting the way with her paw. She led the way with her light, the ember on her paw shedding light everywhere it touched.

She flicked her ears back, listening to her companions as they conversed as they continued to go along. "It's nice to meet you, Yooka," Lumina said as they went along. "Have you had a good time so far in the Guild? Much success in your adventures so far? How about you, Tsukishiro?" Lumina asked, curious as to what the two of them would say.

Poké : 3680
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:15 pm

This feeling was weird. Yooka had only had this feeling once and that was along while ago before she joined the guild. The question that was asked removed that feeling and Yooka's progress had also slowed. She herself noticed this and sped up before anyone else questioned why. She continued to look forward as they continued. She didn't even question if they were heading in the right direction either.

How was her time in the guild so far? She took the wording to mean 'how was your experience with the guild?' It was not what she expected. At all. Well with the pokemon team she had met with anyway. The only good out of her experience with the guild was that it was a nice place, but it lacked experience. She needed to learn something, but she never got it. Yooka's experience as a guildmember is still only off of expectations, she has no real experience outside of her own misfortunes and successions. If there was a type of training she managed to skip it entirely.

Yooka remained silent for a little while before saying. "Ehh... It's been alright. Alot more tedious than I thought but it's fine." No lies were given, unless counting being annoyed by the partner system as being not fine and the mission difficulty weren't so faulty she'd be more willing. She attempted a few missions alone, but ultimately ended up having either a feral or a wanderer helping her or if the difficulty ended up actually being far higher than it's stated... having a Big Tyrantrum Queen on her side does wonders. She's more content with the guild so far than anything. Just disappointed with how it started really. These two were definitely different than the other groups.

Solilo
Head Admin

Poké : 17474

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:49 pm

Tsukishiro politely allowed the Kecleon to answer Lumina's question first, remaining silent until it seemed as though Yooka wasn't going to add anything more to her statement.

"That's a shame I suppose," she replied to Yooka, "I quite like Guild life if i'm honest. I've met a lot of new faces and some of those have gone on to become reliable friends and partners. And helping others feels like a fulfilling use of my time." The Absol smiled, happy that she could be positive about the choices she'd made so far. Her smile dropped a little though as she remembered one of her previous partners. The Gengar had long since left the exploration team she had created, but she opted not to voice this part of her story out loud. Tsukishiro had ended her statement on such a positive note that she hardly wanted to ruin the mood now.

Attempting to move the conversation onwards, Shiro turned back to the Ninetales, "And how about yours, Lumina?"
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Silver

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:16 am

Lumina continued on her way through the marsh, the inky darkness of the mist that clouded their every step seeming to plague them with every turn. Her ears flicked as she listened to her companions' responses to her query, and she wondered if the kecleon was shy or just quiet with how he didn't answer much. Or maybe there simply wasn't much to answer.

Lumina thought about the absol's question as it was posed to her. "I myself find life at the Guild to be an... invigorating experience. It is certainly a life that is full of surprises and never ceases to be fulfilling," She replied.

She stepped over a rock protruding from the wet marshlands, and wondered if they were any nearer to reaching their destination. It was hard to tell in the darkness how far they had gone.

Poké : 3680
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:08 am

Ah, the two had a way better time than she did from the sound of it. "Heh, heh, heh." The soft chuckle she let out caught herself off-guard. She blinked and stopped moving forward. "uh... Seems you two had it better. The ones that I met were fine as friends, but the way they behave would not make good partners. Not as they are..."

She noticed something odd about where they were. They didn't go in a circle but the scenery did not change. There was no clue on how much farther till the mire. A question formed in her head due to this realization. "Do either of you know what a mire is? I don't actually know the difference between marshlands and mires, besides the amount of water. I've seen pictures but they look the sa--" She paused and took a grip to one of her frills. "Ah... I knew I forgot something! We've probably been going the wrong way, or... something.

Ungripping her frill she started to look around. "Unless the Marshland was far bigger than I first took it." She shook her head, "Heheh, nah, I want to keep going like this. It's like you said... er, Lumina. 'invigorating experience' The unknown is the best way to learn... to me at least. However, nothing seems to surprise me as much as it used to." Just as fast as the semi-vigor came, it left. Replaced with her usual bored with everything look. "erm... we should continue. That was random."

((ooc: Switch to mire at the end of this page? or did you have a plan. XP))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   

Back to top Go down

On the way to save the day!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2