Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I'm sorry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Futakushi

Futakushi

Poké : 60

I'm sorry Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry   I'm sorry EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:40 am

Before I go on and explain myself, I need to apologise. Apologise to the wonderful people I left waiting. And the other wonderful people who I have talked with and disappeared on them. I'm so, so, so sorry.

I'll be quick about this, a close relative of mine passed away two days ago. She was someone I loved dearly, but I guess life is like that. I am absolutely devastated, in addition to trying to keep up with my finals. I am going through an extremely hard time, and thus I simply cannot write for now.

I am so sorry, again. I hope you can understand the position I am in and show patience while I try to cope with my situation. I need a break.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

I'm sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   I'm sorry EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 10:42 pm

What timing. Don't worry; I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you wanting to take a break is perfectly understandable. I do hope you'll come back when you're feeling up to it, though. I, for one, very much enjoy your presence.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

I'm sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   I'm sorry Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Temporary Leave, Departures and Returns-
Jump to: