Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

I'm sorry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Futakushi

Poké : 60

PostSubject: I'm sorry   Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:40 am

Before I go on and explain myself, I need to apologise. Apologise to the wonderful people I left waiting. And the other wonderful people who I have talked with and disappeared on them. I'm so, so, so sorry.

I'll be quick about this, a close relative of mine passed away two days ago. She was someone I loved dearly, but I guess life is like that. I am absolutely devastated, in addition to trying to keep up with my finals. I am going through an extremely hard time, and thus I simply cannot write for now.

I am so sorry, again. I hope you can understand the position I am in and show patience while I try to cope with my situation. I need a break.

Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees

Poké : 11155

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:42 pm

What timing. Don't worry; I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you wanting to take a break is perfectly understandable. I do hope you'll come back when you're feeling up to it, though. I, for one, very much enjoy your presence.

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

Back to top Go down
Yooka

Poké : 3600
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:33 am

@Futakushi wrote:
Before I go on and explain myself, I need to apologise. Apologise to the wonderful people I left waiting. And the other wonderful people who I have talked with and disappeared on them. I'm so, so, so sorry.

I'll be quick about this, a close relative of mine passed away two days ago. She was someone I loved dearly, but I guess life is like that. I am absolutely devastated, in addition to trying to keep up with my finals. I am going through an extremely hard time, and thus I simply cannot write for now.

I am so sorry, again. I hope you can understand the position I am in and show patience while I try to cope with my situation. I need a break.

Saying you need a break is an understatement. Taking a vacation to calm down would be more appropriate then a short lived break. Death is not something to take so lightly. It can change things. By all means, take your time.

See you, when you get back.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry   

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Temporary Leave, Departures and Returns-
Jump to: