Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Gummie The Jigglypuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GummieScout

Poké : -5000

Gummie The Jigglypuff Empty
PostSubject: Gummie The Jigglypuff   Gummie The Jigglypuff EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:33 am

There aren't many Jigglypuff out there that don't know how to Sing properly. While Gummie knows how to Sing very well, she only knows two songs; one for sleeping and putting others to sleep ("Pendulum"), and one for scaring off predators and enemies ("I Am Above, You Are Below") Her anger issues aren't the worst in the world, but you'll know she's fed up with you when you see them, significantly through the use of the threat "I'll slap you till you're pink!" Her best friend, a Wigglytuff named Marty, has known her ever since she hatched and evolved to a Jigglypuff, but the most prominent memory she has of him is when he gave her an Everstone so she'd stay young forever; she is mortally afraid that if she evolves, she'll be misunderstood for the rest of her life.

Stats:

Name: Gummie
Age: 12 (I guess Jigglypuff are like teens/tweens at this age?)
Moves Currently Known: I don't know whether the admins/mods have to assign me a set of moves as part of the rules, but just in case, the moves I'd choose unless otherwise they decide are Sing, DoubleSlap, Pound & Rollout.

Relationships: Marty (Wigglytuff, best friend)
Relatives: ???
Home: Forested Area

I'm crossing my fingers, and Gummie's crossing her....em....paws!
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Gummie The Jigglypuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gummie The Jigglypuff   Gummie The Jigglypuff EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:01 am

No

Go read the rules.

Back to top Go down

Gummie The Jigglypuff
Page 1 of 1