Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Lost souls and Boxes.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ravio

Poké : 2800
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Lost souls and Boxes.   Sat May 13, 2017 1:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Gotta have that Guild Mission reference:

Arriving back at the foot of Pricklemist was easy. Getting out of the forest while bringing an igglybuff back from practical non-civil Ferals was not. Yooka was staring at the location the abandoned house was at on the hill... Hopefully the box didn't get opened. That lock looked rather complex. However, I wasn't able to look at it well enough, but... "meh..."

Another problem occured. They probably moved. It's only been half a month but non-civil peeps tend to not stay in one place... but again the abandoned house was practically their home and they were territorial but tolerant. She growled to herself. They are not going to be happy seeing me again. Being under pressure will make this easier than she thinks. Perhaps they wont recognize her now that she's a Purple Kecleon due to some intensity she's went through during that time.

She placed her bag on the ground to check its contents to make sure she's prepaired. Instead of putting it back on she decided to rest for a bit. the journey was rushed. She got back in a half the time without the igglybuff. No real rest till now. She didn't fall asleep but she laid down to think of what to do when she encounters them again or finds the box without attracting them.
"Not like they'll be a problem to handle... Alone this time, with no one to actually hinder me."

Ravio's the name! Giving someone a headache is my game!
What can I do for--- wait that doesn't sound right...

Last edited by Yooka on Thu May 25, 2017 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ravio

Poké : 2800
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Re: Lost souls and Boxes.   Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:31 am

Yooka laughed as she reclipped her bag to her back, "Nope. me first!" She held up a hand and touched her chest. Where she touched turned blue. When she released it went back to purple. "Don't ask. I'll just say it's not the forest and I'm not actually happy right now... and no I'm not that way because of you." She finished by pointing up to the roof.

She had managed to somehow ignore the bit with the oran berry and the owing her. She was fine with Yigo putting items in her bag but she didn't get what he was going on about. She didn't know if it really was the items or that he was helping her out or both. She wasn't paying attention to that as she was spacing off about the dye and his talk about color change. She found it funny.

Without warning she started to walk off but she was waving him to follow along. It took her a moment but she eventually paused to say, "I'm leaving before anything else can occur." She tilted her head as if there was something else on her mind but... she couldn't remember what but it had to do with Yigo and... that something help from now... Eh, Instead she shook her head and did a rather long blink with a bland spaced off look. She herself wasn't tired but her mind was acting rather slow and she knew it to.

((ooc: If you want to continue even if this is a successful throw. Just say the word.))

Ravio carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice (Image not informed.) :

Ravio's the name! Giving someone a headache is my game!
What can I do for--- wait that doesn't sound right...
Back to top Go down

Lost souls and Boxes.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5