Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Hey, Everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DevHunter

Poké : 120

PostSubject: Hey, Everyone!   Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:36 am

Greetings, PMD-Roleplay!

My name is DevHunter, but you can call me whatever you like.

Not really. I won't appreciate it if you call me Frenchy.
Spoiler:

I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now, so I reckon I should be able to dive headfirst into some roleplaying action with some practice c: I can take a while to wind up, so if you aren't satisfied with the quality at first, give me a few paragraphs, wouldja?

If you want a person to point the finger of blame at for afflicting your beautiful site and characters with me, look no further than @Solilo, your beloved Admin who I've been annoying the hell out of for the last month or so. Hi, Jay >w>

I'll be on between 12AM-4AM GMT if I am, and interspersed throughout the normal working day, and if I find the time, probably on the weekends as well.  

Anywho, pleasure to meet you all, and I hope to make a few good friends during my stay here.

Sincerely,

DevHunter
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater

Poké : 10483

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Everyone!   Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:37 am

Greetings DevHunter, pleased to meet you.

This is the first forum I have ever roleplayed on and probably the only one I would like to rp on. ^^
I am a software engineer by hobby. I program websites, software for computers, and design databases in spare time when I am bored of games.

If you have any questions about the site, you can ask any of the admins or talk to your special friend directly about it. ^W^ hehehe.

~Coaster

Poké : 330

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Everyone!   Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:49 am

Hello Dev! Welcome to the site. I'm actually kinda new to RPing, this is the first site I've ever done it on and I've been a member for a couple months now. I hope that maybe we could get some threads? I'm still a high school student, a sophomore right now haha. With no idea what I want to do for college but anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Welcome!

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
DevHunter

Poké : 120

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Everyone!   Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:53 pm

Thanks guys, I appreciate the warm welcome! °w°

I'm a uni student myself, I study Game Design full time. For hobbies, I spend a lot of time surfing teh webs, as they say, gaming, dooling and painting minis. Theres some other stuff, but thats not so big as so I need to post it ;3

And as for roleplaying, of course! I'd be happy to get a few threads going, but I'd need some time to get my stuff together and write up a character.

Again, very nice to meet you all ^v^

Head Admin

Poké : 14790

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Everyone!   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Yoo fancy seeing you here hehe >:3

Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Hey, Everyone!
Page 1 of 1