Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Decisions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
_literally_the_worst_

_literally_the_worst_

Poké : 1020

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 4:09 am

The time had finally come. The Scorpion Pokemon stood at the entrance of what must have been the Grassveil Guild. The place didn't look too shabby, certainly higher quality than most other buildings in town, at least. And the place seemed popular, too; busy Pokemon bustling around the outside of the building, and a few here and there exiting or entering the Guild. This place looked like an absolute haven for explorers, adventurers, or (like himself) fighters. The sight of so many Pokemon got Morty's blood boiling with excitement.

Before he approached the Guild, Morty collected himself, and contained his enthusiasm. He wanted to look mature going in here, because first impressions are extremely important. Morty took a deep breath in... then exhaled... He would walk right into that Guild, and he would prove himself to man (or woman?) in charge. He took his first steps towards the place, and quickly became even more surrounded by other Pokemon. To most others, it might have been overwhelming, but Morty let it simply blow by him. He was entirely focused on going inside.

Now, in his head, everything sounded great and all, but... he soon realized that he had no idea of where to go. He quickly scanned the area, finding someone who could aid him. But, unfortunately, everybody was still completely passing him by, paying him no heed. Except for one, a strange looking purple-ish Pokemon, fumbling around with what seemed to be... a backpack?.. just by the entrance. Morty had never seen something like it before. No matter. He would not let his curiosity get in his way. He calmly walked up to the odd Pokemon, and asked them, "Excuse me. Do you mind giving me some directions, please? I was going to enter the Guild, but I frankly have no idea where I'm going."
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

Poké : 0

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 6:58 am

But it seemed that someone else wanted the Kecleon's attention, too.  "Yookaaaaa!" came a sudden, excited shout that rang out over the other conversations in and around the guild's entrance.  Its source wasn't visible from outside right away...  But it didn't take long for a Skitty to barrel out of the guild's entrance and crash headlong into Yooka's side with a hug that looked more like a tackle.

"Ummmm, Yooka!  You've looked kind of distraught lately, so I brought you a present!" the Skitty said with a huge grin as she pried herself away and stuck her head into her bag, quickly returning with a small cloth package that she set down at the Kecleon's feet.  "Ta-daaaaahh~  Sugar cookies!  I bought some for me and Alki too!  It's sunny, so we're going to go eat ours outside later if you want to come!"

She sat down and wagged her tail while awaiting a response.  Now that she was holding still, any onlookers might see that she had a badge pinned to the blue scarf wrapped around her neck...  One of the guild's badges, just like those worn by many of the other Pokemon passing in and out of the building.

She didn't stay still for very long, though, having finally noticed the Pokemon standing in front of Yooka.  "Oh, hello, is this your friend?  Yooka, what's his name?" the Skitty said while turning around and taking a step towards the newcomer, perhaps getting just a little too close for comfort as she examined him curiously...

ooc:
Back to top Go down
_literally_the_worst_

_literally_the_worst_

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:39 am

Alright, that wasn't exactly the answer he had hoped for... maybe he was misunderstood? The strange Pokemon continued fiddling around with some scarves, tying them around her arms and such. Morty was about to respond, but right as he began to speak he heard a sudden shout from the inside that made him jump, followed by a cream-colored Pokemon running out and tackling the chameleon. And boy, was this new stranger energetic. She began talking quickly about cookies, or something. Morty was still a bit shaken after being shocked by the stranger. Then, the Pokemon noticed him, and quickly began looking him over in curiosity, asking his name. Morty frantically thought to himself, Man, this place is odd! I've been here for a minute and already I'm being interrogated by multiple strangers. I was definitely not prepared for this...

Recovering from his shock, Morty composed himself and answered to the strangers' questions. "Ah? My name? That would be Morty. My business here being, I've never been to this guild before, and I certainly am interested in it. I was here, asking your friend for directions on the inside, but I believe he misunderstood me. And then, uh, you came barreling in here. I needed help navigating the inside, not finding the front entrance. Sorry for any confusion that might have caused." Morty took a deep breath. That had definitely been the most talking he's had to do in a while. Hopefully, though, it was enough to get the message across. "Oh, and I forgot to ask, how about you two? What are your names?" It was a bit last minute, but it couldn't have hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 9:13 pm

Still smiling, Darcy gave Yooka a curious glance as she mentioned needing to explain something to her.  "What is it?  If you don't actually know him, you can just say so..." she said.  What did she need to explain..?  And why did they have to do it in private?

Well, whatever it was, it didn't seem too urgent, and she almost instantly found her attention drawn back to this newcomer as he explained what he was doing here!  "Anyway, hi, Morty!" she said, smiling wider and giving him a nod.  "I'm Darcy, and this is Yooka.  We can show you around inside, no problem."

She trotted back into the guild's foyer, watching this strange Pokemon over her shoulder the whole time.  "Where do you need to go?  Oh, hey, are you here to ask for a team's help?  Yooka and I are on one together.  Maybe we could give you a hand?"  The thought seemed to make her a little excited.  She sat down on the ground and wagged her tail as she eagerly waited for the others to catch up...
Back to top Go down
_literally_the_worst_

_literally_the_worst_

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 4:00 am

(sorry for short, delayed post, busy weekend)

These two strangers certainly were... interesting characters, to say the least. Especially the cat, who was apparently named Darcy. She was the most energetic Pokemon the Skorupi had ever seen; constantly shifting her attention from one thing to another. Regardless, they seemed like nice Pokemon. As Darcy walked through the front entrance, she agreed to assist Morty. which caught his attention. And, what luck! She and Yooka were even on a team together. Talk about a lucky coincidence! Actually, now that he thought about it, it made sense they were on a team if they were able to give directions... Argh, nevermind that, it didn't matter! Morty scuttled towards the others and said, "If you'd be willing to guide me, then lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 5:14 am

"Alright, sure! Let's see..." Darcy said with a broad grin on her face as she got back to her feet. She trotted through the foyer, then down a small flight of stairs that led to the first floor of the guild. It was a large, pleasant room, warmly lit by sunlight streaming through the windows and decorated with clean, wooden furniture along with a handful of potted plants and trees. She hummed softly as her gaze drifted from place to place, as if trying to decide what to show Morty first... She was so caught up in helping this new visitor that she didn't even hear Yooka, let alone notice how uncomfortable she was.

"The bulletin boards are over there on the left," she said, pointing to the westmost wall. It was covered with two, enormous corkboards, each with at least one or two dozen slips of paper pinned to them. A few teams of guildmembers were crowded around them both, reading them over and speaking with one another. "If you need help from someone who works here, that's the place to go. Just write down what you need and then drop it into the mailbox in the corner there. It's someone's job to give all of the requests a rank so that you get a team that's a good match for you.

"Buuut if you need to talk to someone right away, you can go down here,"
she said as she hopped over to the far end of the room, waiting for Morty to come see. This wall was dominated by a large, heavy-looking set of double doors... They were open right now, and revealed another staircase leading downward. "This is where all of the guildmembers' rooms are. The guildmaster's office is down there too if you need to speak with her. She's been really busy lately, but, um... I'm sure she'll make time for you if you really need her.

"Annnnd over here is the dining hall, I guess,"
she continued, grinning wider as she pointed towards the doors on the east side of the room. "I, um, don't know why you'd want to go there, though. I don't think they just give food away to whoever wants it. I work here, and I still got in trouble when I tried to sneak food out of there in the middle of the night..."
Back to top Go down
_literally_the_worst_

_literally_the_worst_

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:41 am

At last, the time had come. Morty finally got to take his first steps into the Guild. It was pretty nice - plenty of greenery, even if it was small. His companions led him down a short flight of stairs, into a room filled with other Pokemon, who were presumably on teams of their own. The room was much nicer than most of what Morty had seen before - pieces of furniture smoothly crafted from wood, leaves and other beautiful plants across the room, all brought together under the gentle glow of the morning sun through the windows. Most Pokemon were crowded around 2 large bulletin boards, covered with pieces of paper. The whole place gave off oddly welcoming vibes.

The Guild certainly was nice and all, but as Darcy gave her small tour, he couldn't help but feel like something was off about Yooka. She had seemed completely out of it ever since Darcy had first shown up. She was avoiding eye contact and being overall quiet. Morty couldn't tell what was up with her. Was something bothering her? Or was she just not paying attention? The thought still lingered in his head as he followed Darcy towards a large set of double doors, which held more stairs that led to the next floor.

The second floor wasn't as impressive as the first, as all it held was rooms for sleeping. Not very interesting, but apparently the Guildmaster was down there too, and they might be able to help him apply for a team! Now Morty had something to go off of. But, no matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't just get right into applying for a team at the moment. That Kecleon still couldn't get out of his head. And the Skitty seemed a bit strange too, what with the constant grinning. Plus, he didn't know anyone else here, and he doubted the two would let him join them out of the blue. Morty unconsciously tensed up.

It seemed that, with the sleeping quarters, Darcy's tour was over. The Kecleon still looked as if she was in a world of her own. Morty turned towards the two and told them, "Thanks for the help, you two." Even if he didn't show it, he was grateful. Now that that was over... what was he supposed to do, actually? Morty followed up his thanks with a sheepish, "Uh... now what?"
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:38 am

"Well...  I guess that's up to you, Morty," Darcy said, sitting down and tilting her head as she regarded their visitor.  "I don't have much more to show you.  Why did you come here today?  Did you just want to have a look around?"

She stared at him for a second or two, but then her ears perked up and her face brightened a bit.  "Ahh, I guess there is one more place I could show you.  There are some gardens behind the guild, and a big field where Pokemon like to practice their moves and stuff!  You can get there from the second floor.  Yooka and I can take you there if you aren't in a hurry..."

Speaking of Yooka, Darcy's attention finally drifted back to her Kecleon friend...  She had been so silent this whole time, as if neither Darcy or Morty were even there.  Darcy felt another pang of concern in her heart, the same concern that had driven her to buy those cookies earlier.  Yooka had always been the distant sort, and Darcy knew that.  But things had seemed so much worse lately.  Even Yooka's color was still different from normal...  Darcy had never seen it be anything other than a Kecleon's usual green for this long before...  ...She wished she knew how to help...  Or at least that she knew what was wrong...

Quietly, she took a few steps towards Yooka, eventually settling onto her haunches and staring up at the Kecleon with a hopeful little smile on her face... "Umm, wouldn't that be fun, Yooka?  Maybe we could relax a little while we're out there?  I could get some board games from my room if you'd like.  It's been a while since we've just...  Had a chance to relax and talk, don't you think..?"
Back to top Go down
_literally_the_worst_

_literally_the_worst_

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 pm

ooc:

This Kecleon was extremely hard to get a read on... she was so distant, but she claimed to be quite observant. Morty couldn't ever tell if she was paying attention or not. And based on Darcy's reaction, he could tell that something was getting on Yooka's nerves pretty hard. It was really concerning, and even a bit uncomfortable. But she didn't seem very intent on keeping the conversation about her, as Yooka quickly asked Morty a question about why he even came here.

It was a bit sudden, and Morty hesitated before answering, partially due to shock, and partially because his mind still lingered on Yooka. "...my reason? Yeah... I came here to join the guild. That's actually why I asked for directions - figured I should get familiar with the place. That is, assuming I even get in." Morty didn't bother saying that he didn't actually know how to sign up, as he figured it would be a bit embarrasing. Probably not a great idea, but it was too late anyway.

But enough about any of that. Darcy mentioned a garden, not particularly interesting at first, but then he heard that it was a training ground. Now that sounded exciting! It had already become apparent that this guild had plenty of members, and that almost guaranteed Morty would find plenty of strong Pokemon to spar with. His mind was completely off Yooka now, alongside anything else. Holding back his enthusiasm, he exclaimed, "Oh, of course I'm not in a hurry! I've got plenty of time." But, before he could get ready to go, Darcy tried consoling Yooka, offering that they relax together. Things were very clearly getting rocky between the two, and it put a bit of a damper on his enthusiasm. Morty just wished that today would go fine, and that nothing too dramatic happened... but at this rate, it looked like their was a chance of something big happening, that nobody would like. Morty tried to put his mind off of it and focus on the garden.
Back to top Go down
Eventine

Eventine

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 3:23 am

"O-okay.  Sure, that sounds good," Darcy mumbled to Yooka, forcing herself to smile.  None of the Kecleon's words made her feel any better, though...  Yooka had really been in such a bad mood lately?  And...  She had something unpleasant that they needed to talk about..?  Darcy's legs felt wobbly all of a sudden.  Could she be the one causing all of this, somehow..?

Pushing away a vague sense of guilt and dread, Darcy forced herself to turn her attention back to Morty.  She felt sick to her stomach, but none of it was his fault.  And besides, the thought of having a new guildmate around really did cheer her up a little.  "Aww, I'm sure the guildmaster will let you join, Morty," Darcy said while carefully hopping down the stairs that led to the bottom floor.  "I haven't been here for very long, but I've never seen her turn anyone down before.  If she let me join, she'll let you join for sure.  I promise."

She reached the bottom of the stairs and took a deep breath.  This floor was just as sunny as the upper floor, though all of the windows were set into the walls across from their group.   They stood in a little commons area, furnished similarly to the upper floor, and hallways lined with doors stretched to the left and right.  "I'm glad that we got to meet so soon, though," she said while trotting forward towards a door that led outside.  "Umm, it'll be nice to have a new face around.  If you ever have questions or need help or anything, or even if you ever just want to hang out, I'll be here for you, okay?"

She shouldered the door open and stepped outside, immediately greeted by a gust of wind that ruffled her fur.  "Here we are!" she said.  The area behind the guild was a garden, just like Darcy had described.  And it was a beautiful garden, at that, full of neatly arranged flowerbeds and trellises twined with climbing plants that offered comfortable patches of shade...  A path led around the fenced perimeter of the garden, and stone benches were scattered here and there, but there was also a vast, grassy area in the center, perfect for playing or lounging around or practicing moves.  Darcy grinned and looked over her shoulder expectantly, briefly forgetting about the tension between herself and Yooka as she wondered what Morty would think.  She thought she'd noticed a hint of excitement in his voice when she'd described this place earlier...  She didn't want to miss the look on his face if he liked it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions   Decisions Empty

Back to top Go down

Decisions
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next