Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

A Warm Welcome From Afar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadeNetkarem

Poké : 0

PostSubject: A Warm Welcome From Afar   Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:06 am

Hello and greetings. My name is DonSupremem33. I have a little something-something to share with you all. It's an "experimental" roleplay I am doing called "The Faction Wars". I've read over all the chat rules and saw the "Organization builder" so this would be perfect to settle down and begin my experiment. You see, here's the meat of the story.

30 Kingdoms (All role played by me) have been established in different locations across the lands, each divided by type and class and system of government. There is "The 30th" kingdom called "A.L.P.H.A" a technologically advanced steampunk like organization that wants to dominate the lands by unite all 30 kingdoms with the power of "The Orb of Tal'Hun" A magical artifact said to be made to unite all 30 kingdoms in either peace or war, so I just want to let everybody know that I will be doing this. Any questions o suggestions please ask me.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater

Poké : 10483

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome From Afar   Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:40 am

Greetings ShadeNetkarem, welcome to the site!

If you would like to host a non pokemon rp, feel free to create that within the off topic discussions in free chat.

If you wish, you can also setup a post there to help organize this rp.

We look forward to your participation and/or discussions in the future ^_^

A Warm Welcome From Afar
Page 1 of 1