Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
8BitSky

Poké : 480

I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry.   I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry. EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 1:39 am

Lalna walked back into Pecha forest, looking around. She had left Ashen here a few days ago, who had told her the general direction of where to go to get to Grassveil. She sighed lightly, wrapping her scarf around her head tighter. If she was brave enough to ask Ashen to become a guild member with her, then they could've made an exploration team...

She internally ranted at herself for not asking, Looking around. Hopefully she was going to be able to find something for food, as she had little to no money, and had been eating nothing but small berries and the such in small quantities to save on the small money she already had. She took a deep breath, before continuing in.

She had been walking for what had seemed like hours, which in reality was only a couple of minutes. She began to root around the ground for berries, looking under leaves and inside of bushes.
Back to top Go down
Netsoup

Netsoup

Poké : 40

PostSubject: Re: I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry.   I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry. EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 10:07 am

Adagio would be wandering through a path in Pecha Forest. He was gently humming some soft tune to himself, holding his father's baton in his left hand. His mask, glistening golden in the sunlight, was resting on the small nook meant to hold a Yamask's mask. As he walked, he'd occasionally wave his baton around, as if conducting a piece of music, and his humming would intensify for the short period of which he'd wave his wand. To the side, he'd spot a Pichu who seemed to be searching for something. As Adagio believed the Pecha Forest was a safe place, he decided that there would be no consequences upon interaction with the Pichu. No dire ones, anyways.
"Hey..!" Adagio called out, getting a few meters closer to the Pichu. "Are you alright? D-did you lose anything?" he asked, tilting his head and gazing at the Pichu. "If you can't find something, er...I could help you." Adagio tried his best to smile in a non-creepy, not spooky way. That, however, lead to him making a strange awkward smile.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry.   I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry. EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Note: I would use no spaces to show that she's speaking quickly, but... I can't really without breaking the website, plus it's hard to read if you add in the smaller text.

Lalna jumped at hearing someone speak behind her, making a small squeak in doing so. She turned around quickly, a quick shock running through her cheeks out of surprise before realizing that it was someone speaking to her. She blushed slightly, immediately spouting out, in a voice that's a bit like a whisper, "I'm sorry sorry for being startled there it's fine I didn't loose anything but thank you for the offer, I'm just trying to get some berries for food for the time being."  She quickly said that, pulling her scarf over her head a bit more and slightly shying away from the Yamask and rubbing the back of her head.

Last edited by 8BitSky on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Netsoup

Netsoup

Poké : 40

PostSubject: Re: I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry.   I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry. EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 6:12 pm

Adagio tilted his head, a bit stunned from the Pichu's reaction. He'd try his best to process what she said, but her combination of whispering and haste left a few gaps in his interpretation of her words. Despite this, he tried his best to piece together possible sentences using the fragments of speech the Pichu left behind. He caught 'sorry,' along with 'startled,' 'thank you', and 'berries'.
"Um..." Adagio started, slowly rubbing the back of his head with his right hand. He'd take a quiet breath, and would try to shape his tone into a more gentle, quiet one. "It's alright...I could understand that you'd be startled." Adagio said rather awkwardly, as he was unsure if he even interpreted the Pichu's statement correctly. "Er, if you're looking for some berries you lost, I'm sure I could help you out!" Adagio insisted.
"What were the berries you lost?"
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry.   I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 12:23 am

Lalna listened to what the Yamask was saying. He had not caught everything, then. She took a deep breath in, then a breath out, composing herself, before deciding to clarify. She was still speaking fast and quietly, but without as much speed as before. "I'm sorry again but you misunderstood me, I'm sorry for speaking that fast and quiet, all I was doing was looking for some berries to eat. I didn't lose anything, thank you for asking. If you need me to repeat just tell me, sorry.." She said it quickly still, internally reprimanding herself for speaking so quickly, slightly drawing her makeshift scarf.. hood over her head. There were a few gnashes through the hood like claw marks, the material ripped but still holding together fine. She was standing mostly still,  the back of her feet mostly being off the ground with the front half being down, with her prepared to move at any second just incase of attack from the Yamask or anything else. She hoped that the Yamask was a good person, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry.   I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry. Empty

Back to top Go down

I mean... I can't come up with a title, sorry.
Page 1 of 1