Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Farewell   Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:06 am

Hey, everyone! Sceptile here. As the subject of this message suggests, I am leaving PMD-RP. Here's why.

I saw something very concerning that came up in the aftermath of our shop debate. While I can't disclose exactly what it was, it confirmed everything I knew about this site's direction... Or lack of one. The whole conflict in general has shown the staff in such a negative light that I simply can't continue to be here.

This isn't about a small disagreement. No, it's much bigger than that, actually! I would elaborate, but then this thread would essentially turn into a questioning of the staff's character. That wouldn't accurately convey my appreciation of them, so I'll lay off.

Moving on, in addition to my gruesome discovery, I seem to have a terrible case of writer's block. Typing up replies has become a chore, and the quality of my posts has gone south pretty fast... I came here to improve, but I'm actually regressing right now. With absolutely no optimism about the site's future, I have no motivation to wait and see if I get my creative muse back. As Silver said just a few days ago, "this is goodbye".

Thank you guys for everything. My time here was time well spent, but I have other projects to work on now.

~ Sceptile

(P.S. I would appreciate it if my characters were not put up for adoption. They're special to me, and I'll almost certainly be using them in future RPs.)

Poké : 460

PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:21 pm

Ah, okay. I'm not sure WHY exactly you're leaving the site, but I think I understand why, just from reading it. See you on the other side, Sceptile.
Back to top Go down

Farewell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1