Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

You are challenged by Ace Trainer Chai!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chai-T

Poké : 0

PostSubject: You are challenged by Ace Trainer Chai!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:35 pm

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to roleplaying, especially online, but a lot of friends are into it and it seems fun. I love pokemon and the pmd series, so I'm looking forward to interacting with people from this site!

Also, I like to draw, so if anyone wants me to draw their pokemon or something just say say the word! (though don't expect too much, I never claimed to be good haha)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 1220

PostSubject: Re: You are challenged by Ace Trainer Chai!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Welcome to the site, and to the world of roleplay! I can be certain that your experience on this site will be a roller coaster of sorts... You'll probably scream and try to stay on the ride at all times :) (and for the love of all things good please try not to get sick)

If you wanna make friends, learn more about the site, or ask questions, the chat box is always open for conversation, and at a much faster pace than PMs or forum posts. Think of it as the texting vs email portion of the site.

Anyway, I hope you find your way around good and well, and I hope to see some drawings from you soon! <3 your official site Mew~!

Back to top Go down
Mada

Poké : 140

PostSubject: Re: You are challenged by Ace Trainer Chai!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Welcome! Like Mew said, I really hope you enjoy your time here, and your time roleplaying! This site has been really enjoyable for me so far (I'm fairly new as well), so I hope it'll be the same for you!

My Character Records! ^_^

I am a slow learner, a stressed out high schooler, and a very impulsive person. Please have a bit of patience with me.

"Seeing is believing, and all I'm saying is, I've never seen George Washington." -A classmate
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: You are challenged by Ace Trainer Chai!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Welcome to the site, Chai-T! I hope you enjoy your stay. =]

Any idea what kind of character you're going to make? Just curious.

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: You are challenged by Ace Trainer Chai!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:00 pm

@Sceptile wrote:
Welcome to the site, Chai-T! I hope you enjoy your stay. =]

Any idea what kind of character you're going to make? Just curious.

I'm thinking about making my first character a deino. I kinda like the idea of creating a blind character, you know? Also the whole hydra thing is pretty cool. I hope I'll be able to do the idea justice though ^^'
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

PostSubject: Re: You are challenged by Ace Trainer Chai!   Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Hello! Welcome to the site, Love~ I hope that your stay here will be enjoyable! I'm quite the drawer myswlf, so I hope we can share art one day!
Back to top Go down
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker

Poké : 7070

PostSubject: Re: You are challenged by Ace Trainer Chai!   Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello Chai. Welcome to the site. I hope you are going to enjoy this place.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are challenged by Ace Trainer Chai!   

Back to top Go down

You are challenged by Ace Trainer Chai!
Page 1 of 1