Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A meeting of sorts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

Poké : 1580

A meeting of sorts  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:56 am

First topic message reminder :

16 - 10 = 6

A blitzle was wandering the dark forest, lost as a new born. Bolt had decided to explore this forest, although he eventually ended up being turned around in this maze of trees. Now, utterly confused about where he was, he trotted through the disturbing grove of trees. It had been a day or two since he had wandered in here. Since it was so hard to keep track of time in a place that almost always seemed like night, Bolt didn't know how long it had been.

Bolts eyes were rapidly closing only to be opened again. He needed shelter, and somewhere to sleep, fast. Why is there no decent sleeping places around here? Maybe after a few more feet.... Still nowhere, he kept on walking, but still nothing. At last, after many minutes, he stumbled across a leafy pile that looked quite comfortable in the roots of a tree. Satisfied, he lied down and closed his eyes, a deep sleep awaiting him.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:28 pm

While Yooka was laughing by an unconscious Pinsir, Bolt was about to get snapped in half by one. Wish this was an open clearing or field. At least he could use his coloring as an advantage in this disturbing forest, but he wasn't sure how it was going to help him now. The only thing he really could do was avoid its pincers but that was kind of hard when you were surround by tightly packed trees. My only chance that I can think of is jumping over those pincers. It was kind of a stretch but he was willing to take it since it was that or huge, spiky, unpleasant pincers. Taking a deep breath he jumped as high and as far as he possibly could. It did not go as planned, instead of jumping over it he landed on its face. Well, at least I think I knocked it out, reminds me of what that Zigzagoon did to me.

Sprinting as fast as he could away from the colossal bug, Bolt Made his way back to Yooka. When he got back he plopped himself down next to Yooka on a patch of brown dry grass.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:56 pm

ooc:

Distracted by what exactly? Did something happen while I was gone? He was about to bring up the subject but the green Kecleon said never mind and dismissed what she had said. The grass he was sitting on was brittle, and had a tortilla coloring to it. Slowly standing up, he shook his head and said, "do you remember which way we were heading? Guess it doesn't really matter." Choosing a random direction Bolt started trotting towards an arc made up of some some kind of elm with bushes lining the trees.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 9:25 pm

0 + 1 = 1

Bolt was confused when he heard her tell him that he should take a blast seed because she was useless. "You weren't useless," he was trying to comfort her, although he didn't really believe it himself. We all have our moments. "And this Blast seed? I mean, if you're sure..." Yooka then held it closer and asked do you want it, or not? "Thanks, I'm sure this will come in handy." Clomping down on the seed he dropped it into his bag before closing the flap once again.

"I guess we'd better get going, come on let's go. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to." An ominous breeze stirred, which sent shivers up Bolt. He did not like this brittle forest one bit.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:22 pm

"Sure, I can help." He trotted over curious what Yooka could be talking about. During that time he saw a Flabébé slap Yooka in the face. Bolt didn't think Yooka saw the two Shroomish approach as it seemed they were about to use poison powder. "Watch out!" Bolt warned and tackled Yooka out of the way so she wouldn't get hit by the powerful powder. In the process though, he was the one to get hit by the Shroomish. Coughing he kicked one of the Pokemon sending it flying backwards into one of the elm trees. Suddenly he wasn't feeling so well.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:53 pm

ooc:

"Ya, good thing," Bolt coughed, feeling a little light headed. He stumbled over and nudged the boxes out of the brittle bracken to see what they were. Elegant silver with footprint runes lined the box, otherwise it was alizarin with a gold lock. A mysterious box indeed. The next box was basically the same, except for different footprint runes. "So, which one do you want? You can choose."

Wheezing he decided to lay down in the bracken, he was quite light headed and needed to rest even if for a moment. "I'll just wait here," the Blitzle mumbled between his coughing.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 10:18 pm

ooc:

"I guess I'll take this one then," neighed Bolt with a slight cough. The unusual box weighed him down quite a bit, but he was sure something useful rested in the interior. He liked the alizarin coloring, it had a nice feel with the silver lining. And not to mention the footprint runes intrigued him, he decided he would inspect the box more closely later.

"It's ok if we don't find a Pecha Berry, I can handle feeling a little wheezy for a bit," the blitzle coughed. A glimmer of confusion emerged from Bolt when he heard Yooka say something about a little thing. What little thing? He flipped over and saw a Flabébé, although he had no idea what it was. "Um, ask it a question? I don't know, I'm not sure if it's a feral or what."
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 11:33 pm

"Um, maybe we should just ask it what it wants, isn't it a little mean to force it to do something? It's trying to tell us something, why don't we listen to what it's saying?" It would be a little hard to decipher the squeaky voice, because it was so tiny, but Bolt felt he could do it. It couldn't be that arduous, right? "Um, hi," he said to the Flabébé coughing, "um, what are you trying to tell us?" He wheezed after he said that, it was blistering. Or was that just him? Maybe he should rest for a while, just for a few minutes....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of sorts    A meeting of sorts  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of sorts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next