Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A New Town with New Pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mada

Mada

Poké : 521

A New Town with New Pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A New Town with New Pokemon   A New Town with New Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 4:45 am

First topic message reminder :

As the town goes about it's normal, busy routine, an Igglybuff walks down the street, looking at the sheer number of Pokemon with wide eyes. There's a lot of them, and none of them seem to have noticed her. "Maybe I can go back to the pond," Alki whispered to herself, almost shrinking at the sight of so many Pokemon. But she couldn't go back to the pond, for a variety of reasons. For one, she was tired, and if she went back now she'd be travelling in the darkness, and she knew that wasn't safe. Second, she'd promised herself she'd come to the town to actually make something of herself, not scrounge around for food each day and simply survive, away from her home. Her parents hadn't come, they didn't care, so she'd have to live on her own, and she couldn't live at the Pond forever.

So Alki went forward, into the throng of busy Pokemon. Pushing forward was quite the task, especially considering how most of them were quite a bit larger than her, not to mention in a huge rush. What was the rush? There are a lo of stalls, most of them have food on them. She was hungry, and as she stares at the stalls and their owners, she considers stealing some food. It'd only be a bit! But where would she run to? It's not like she was especially fast or clever enough to get away. She walks away from the center and sits down, staring at her feet. Where was she supposed to go? There's so many people. Alki does her best to avoid making eye contact with any of the Pokemon, instead focusing on a barrel full of a large variety of Apples. She stepped forward, unsure if she should take one. "It'll only be one, it's not like anyone would miss it." She whispers to herself, picking one up, hoping nobody sees her. Nobody does, and she sits back down, away from the barrel, and begins to nibble on her apple.

Last edited by Mada on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed Title)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: A New Town with New Pokemon   A New Town with New Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 4:08 am

The Nuzleaf, humiliated, begun to stumble back, away from the Igglybuff and, more importantly, the Kecleon. Alki watched, trembling, as the Nuzleaf ran away into the darkness. She checked her bag to make sure the Gummi was still there, and it was. She smiles a bit, and looks up at Yooka, intending to thank her. But there's something a bit off. Did the Nuzleaf hit her? Maybe I should use Heal Pulse... Alki debated whether she should or shouldn't, and after a few seconds, finally decided that she should use it. I owe her, after all, she got my bag back for me, and I wouldn't have been able to fight him at all...

Alki took a deep, steadying breath as she looked up at Yooka. She begun to use Heal Pulse, slowly and a bit unsteadily. I never was much good at using this move... I'm lucky I have it at least. After a few minutes, Alki stopped using Heal Pulse, too tired to continue. She gave a long, large yawn, before looking up at Yooka. Maybe I shouldn't have used it. "Sorry... I-I j-just thought you needed it." She stammered, before yawning again, and closing her eyes, ready to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mada

Mada

PostSubject: Re: A New Town with New Pokemon   A New Town with New Pokemon - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Ooc ((Yeah I think it's about time we should lock the thread as well, this was fun though, thank you c: edit: should I message a moderator to lock the thread or is there some way I can do it myself?)

Alki woke up in the middle of the night, bleary eyed and tired. Why am I with a bunch of scarves? Where am I? Suddenly, all the earlier events came running back to her, like a flood. Where's Yooka? Alki poked her head out from under the scarves, and saw Yooka sleeping. Better not wake her up...

Alki laid back down, using a couple scarves as blankets, when she noticed a piece of paper, slightly buried. Alki have a small yawn as she picked it up and begun to read it, her eyes traveling slowly across the page, stumbling and sometimes stopping at a few of the longer words. But after a few minutes, she finished. And then she reread it. Again and again and again, smiling more each time, before she had to set it aside before she'd burst from happiness. You're pretty good at it for such a tiny thing. I told you, you were strong. That was more praise than she could remember ever receiving. She looked at Yooka with happy eyes, happier than they'd been in a while, but then again, Yooka couldn't see her and even if she could, Yooka had only known Alki for a day. So Alki drifted back to sleep, contenting herself by hugging the paper, as though it were a doll or a friend, with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Town with New Pokemon   A New Town with New Pokemon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Town with New Pokemon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2