Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wanderers Galore

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leon Blaze

Leon Blaze

Poké : 280

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 4:57 am

[energy 19 - 5= 14]

Cub wandered aimlessly around the forest just looking for something to do. This place was certainly inviting dispite the way it saps your energy upon entry but that's with all mystery dungeons, right? Cub looked over and saw a pecha berry bush dotted with pechas that wheren't quite ripe yet. Not ripe. He repeated to himself. Pechas getting ready to fall off the bush and make memories of thier own just like me or mabie they'll..

Something suddenly felt off to Cub. Mabie it was just the dungeon but he felt like someone or something was nearby but he didn't see anything different. HELLO! He called out to it. He wasn't sure if there really was something out there but why not try to find it? Good or bad, real or not Cub would enjoy the experience of gaining more memories by trying to find... Whatever it is.

Last edited by Leon Blaze on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Poké : 1441

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 5:00 am

[19-5=14]

Through some combination of desire for fresh air and a sudden, seemingly insatiable hunger for pecha berries, Clovis the piplup made the decision to take a stroll through the Pecha Forest outside of Grassveil Town.

After a few minutes of walking, Clovis reached the point where roads and paths began to be replaced with trees and bushes. He stopped just as he reached the forest periphery, and took a breath, inhaling the fresh woodland air. "Sniff!" Went his nostrils.

"Well now..." he began to think aloud. "So much as I'd love to spend all day taking deep breaths..." His thought-to-speech continued. "That would be a bit of a wasted trip." He rolled his eyes a bit at his own musings. He didn't come simply to dally and prate to himself, after all! His attention refocused on the forest, and Clovis began stepping forward into the woods, without any particular destination in mind.
Back to top Go down
Leon Blaze

Leon Blaze

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 3:28 pm

Cub jumped a bit hearing a voice coming from one of the bushes nearby him. So it was something! He thought to himself it sounded nice. He desided to anwser the bush's question. Well I was just, wandering around and just so happen to stumble upon this mystery dungeon. He stepped closer to the bush and could make out a faint outline of another Pokemon trying to hid themself in the bushes.

You want to come out of that bush and talk? It's nice when you don't have to crouch on the ground... Unless you're one of those Pokemon who like to crawl around on the ground. He stared expectantly into the bush waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Clovis had barely made it into the forest, when he noticed a brown, reptilian pokémon in the most distant part of his vision. He couldn't really make out its species, at least not from where he stood. From what he could see, the pokémon looked something like a small kangaskhan with a white head, which was making gestures and seemed to be directing words in the direction of a bush. He squinted to make out the figure a bit better, but to little avail.

Curious as to just what kind of pokémon he was looking at, and as to why exactly it appeared to be having a conversation with some shrubbery, the piplup began to waddle off towards the figure, and perhaps figure out just what exactly had entreated the unfamiliar mon to begin talking to plants.
Back to top Go down
Leon Blaze

Leon Blaze

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 7:14 pm

Cub heard another pokemon approaching him. He turned to see a Piplup waddling toward him. He looked back to the bush then looked back to the Piplup. The way it walked the Piplup didn't look feral. If it was feral it would be rushing blindly at him. He turned his attention away from the other pokemon in the bush because Cub already knew that whatever the other pokemon was it wouldn't hurt him. Yeah he hadn't really met either to know if they where bad or not but they seemed like nice pokemon.

Seeing the Piplup Cub suddenly felt a little nervous. This time he would be talking to a pokemon face to face instead of the other hiding in the shadows. He gripped his club a bit tighter out of fear but calmed himself down so he could face this new pokemon. He needed to remember he won't get anywhere with his memories if he was being shy.
Back to top Go down
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:46 pm

As Clovis made his approach, something in the way he walked triggered the attention of the reptilian mon. Clovis widened his eyes briefly in reaction to the pokémon turning to look at him, but quickly returned them to their original position once he overcame his immediate reflex. Now that he was closer, and could see the unknown pokémon from the front, he took a quick second to study them. While Clovis still couldn't recognize its exact species, he could tell that, whoever this mon was, he was male, about the same height as himself, holding a bone for whatever reason, and wearing a white, full-facial helmet upon his head.

Clovis quickly stopped his studying of the stranger, as he knew that staring at other pokémon was a rude thing to do. He blinked, adjusted his facial expression to one less pensive, and inhaled. The piplup then opened his beak, and in a formal, audible and somehow curious voice, said, "Good afternoon, fellow!" while perking up his expression a bit, in order to present himself as more amiable. "Might I ask," He began oncemore, "where exactly... was... it..." He decided to stop talking then, and instead looked on, head tilted in bewilderment as he watched a kecleon begin to poke at the back of the reptilian mon's helmet.

(OOC: We should stick to an order, yes. It's usually best to wait for the others to post, before making a post yourself.)
Back to top Go down
Leon Blaze

Leon Blaze

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 3:00 am

Hello? Cub said a little conserned on why the piplup had dropped off in the middle of a sentence like that. Is this guy trying to find the exit. Or mabie he's asking about my helmet. Cub consider the possibility of what the mon was trying to ask. If you're lost then I can't help you. I'm not familiar with this dungeon and I'm a little lost myself. As Cub spoke he became progressively less sure of himself. It wasn't that he was admitting to being lost. (He had already given up on trying to keep a sense of where he was.) It was just that as he talked his nerves started to get the better of him.

Suddenly he felt a growing presence from behind him. It can't be the Pokemon from the bush right? They where to nervous and would still be hiding. Cub's grip on his club tightened. If there was a feral Pokemon about to strike he would retaliate.

ooc: sorry about that I messed up really bad
Back to top Go down
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 5:24 am

Clovis, for several seconds, said nary a word to anyone, and instead looked on, visibly amused, as a kecleon went from poking at the other mon's helmet, to suddenly tumbling down to the ground and turning white. Clovis wasn't quite sure as to what exactly had caused this sudden, erratic behavior, as he himself assumed the helmet to be made of some sort of stone. The bone club, on the other hand, was something that the piplup had been planning to ask about, although his first assumption had been that the club was left over from some comically-oversized steak, and repurposed as a walking cane.

Clovis, still giddy from the kecleon's antics, grinned and said to the helmet-equipped mon, "That's not the issue, stranger. What I am trying to convey is that there is someone behind you, whom I believe is eager to receive your attention." Just then, the fallen kecleon performed an awkward wave in his direction, prompting the penguin pokémon to stick his beak up into the air, don a smug smile, and wave back with his right flipper.
Back to top Go down
Leon Blaze

Leon Blaze

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 6:02 am

When Cub felt a small tap on his helmet he swung his club behind him and narrowly missed the gray blurr that fell right behind him. He looked down and saw a vary frightened gray Kecleon lying on the forest floor. That's strange arn't they suppose to be green? Cub wondered. He knew they were known for thier color change ability but why gray? Did it have something to do with how she seemed to be afraid of something. Mabie I frightened her with the club? He had no idea she was frightened by his helmet.

When the piplup spoke Cub looked over at him and gave him a nervous look. (I all ready knew that.) Cub mumbled under his breath. Too shy to actually argue with the piplup. He noticed that the piplup waved and then noticed the Kecleon waveing awkwardly as well. Cub continued to stare at the Kecleon then suddenly realized something. You used color change to match my skull helmet! right? He shouted. Then he suddenly felt silly for suggesting that. Why would she try to do that. Feeling dumb he mumbled a quite apology . (I'm sorry never mind.)
Back to top Go down
vonSteakhand

vonSteakhand

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 6:33 pm

Any previous, innocent assumptions Clovis might have had about the brown mon's helmet dissappeared the moment the word 'skull' was mentioned. This caused him to shut the top and bottom parts of his beak together and sweat copiously. Lord Arceus! Screamed his thoughts. This pokémon... this 'cubone' is wearing a skull on its head! The piplup gulped, and looked away into the distance, his mind focused on the cubone's skeletal accessories. I wonder who he must have killed and de-boned to get something that fit him so well. A brother? A mother? Certainly someone of the same species. Clovis hadn't seen a cubone before, and when the kecleon uttered something about cubones decorated with real skulls being a common occurrence, he scowled, disgusted at just how rampant such barbarism could be.

Clovis waited for the kecleon, 'Yooka', to finish introducing herself, then turned his gaze upon the cubone. Clovis didn't bother to tell his name, instead taking the opportunity to do some interrogation. "Tell me, cubone, who'd you have to scalp to get a skull like that?" He stomped his right foot, and put his flippers down on his waist, in a clearly accusing pose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanderers Galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanderers Galore   Wanderers Galore Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanderers Galore
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next