Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Anyone want to Rp?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

Poké : 400

Anyone want to Rp? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to Rp?   Anyone want to Rp? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I want to start Roleplaying, but I don't really know who to ask, so, I just made a thread to see if anyone is interested!
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Anyone want to Rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to Rp?   Anyone want to Rp? EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Felicity is probably one of the site's better characters, so I'd be interested in RPing with you. The problem is, the character that I think would work best with her (Ashen the Houndour) is currently full on thread slots, so I'd have to use somebody else. That means it'd either have to be with Pilot, my arrogant Taillow, or Delta, my snarky Oshawott. We could also wait for some of Ashen's slots to clear out, but that could take a while. 

Anyways, if you're interested in RPing with Pilot or Delta, you can choose the location, since Felicity's energy is probably lower than either of theirs. =]
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

Anyone want to Rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to Rp?   Anyone want to Rp? EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Thank you for your interest, but I must say that I'm sadly unavelable to Roleplay with you at the moment, I'm going to roleplay with Nevermore so we could both get started by making a team for ourselves~

But, if you want, you can make Delta join the team as well, if you don't mind! (As well as the leader.)
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

Anyone want to Rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to Rp?   Anyone want to Rp? EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:03 pm

Unfortunately, Delta has aspirations to join the police station once it's up and running, so she shouldn't join the Grassveil Guild. Good luck with the team, though. I personally think that Felicity and Gaige would make an interesting pair!

Perhaps once I get Ashen's Team Starless going, we could do a co-op mission together.
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

Anyone want to Rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to Rp?   Anyone want to Rp? EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:49 pm

I see, I see. Well, thank you for your interest and have a nice day and good luck roleplaying~
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nevermore

Nevermore

Poké : 380

Anyone want to Rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to Rp?   Anyone want to Rp? EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:55 am

I was actually considering sending Yooka a message or something a while back, I've got no problems if you'd care to add her.
Back to top Go down
NothingTrendy

NothingTrendy

Anyone want to Rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to Rp?   Anyone want to Rp? EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:11 am

Well, I guess I could add Yooka. I'll add all three of us to the new team~
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Anyone want to Rp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to Rp?   Anyone want to Rp? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to Rp?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Character Creation :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: