Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Finding Your Way

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Finding Your Way - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Finding Your Way   Finding Your Way - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:57 am

First topic message reminder :

"Ugh, I can't make heads or tails of this darn map. Which was was it to the main path into Pecha Forest?" Bo said aloud, looking at the map that the Guild Leader had given him. He had split up with Tom and Eva a bit earlier that day to go see what Pecha Forest was like, and after taking a short break at a pond, he went looking for the entrance. Having walked right past it, he wandered near the entrance to a cave instead.

"Wait, this is a cave...a cave, a cave...Serene Cave? That means I must have passed it! Darn it!" He said, scuffing the ground with his feet. For a Flying Pokemon, he sure had a terrible sense of direction. Lost, twice in a day!

Sitting down, he decided to take a short break from what he was doing. He looked into the cave, which was rather dark a perilous-looking. It'd be fun to go into, but he hasn't fought much if anything. What if there were Pokemon hiding in there? Not like he couldn't see them, being a bat and all. It didn't freak him out that much, but did break his train of thought.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Way   Finding Your Way - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Prim chuckled. "Well then I think i'll get to know this person better before I tell you who he is, now, what should we do?" She asked while giving a cute smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Way   Finding Your Way - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Bo continue looking at her with a confused look. "If you say so...anyways. I was looking at my map and sorta got lost. Would you be willing to head over to the entrance to Pecha Forest with me? Or do you wanna head into town or something? I figured you might be tired from...wherever you came from." He said, pointing with his claw in the direction he came from.

(Apologies Glacie, I've been sorta in a anime streak lately. Excalibuuuuuur~)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Way   Finding Your Way - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:11 pm

!I am afraid i don't know, but, If your willing to have a tag along i'll be happy to tag along!!!"
Prim looked up in the sky and notices it is getting dark, "Maybe we should find a cave or something we can spend the night in, what do ya think?" She asked giving a nice grin and her ear twitched.

(lolz kool ur from NC!!!)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Way   Finding Your Way - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 am

Locked due to Glaceon101 being deemed as Inactive
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Your Way   Finding Your Way - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Your Way
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2