Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

This doesn`t have sense.

Go down 

Poké : 0

PostSubject: This doesn`t have sense.   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:56 am

Welcome in my last post on here!

As you probably know, no one wants to RP with me, so I lost all my hope. I had a partially good, partially bad time here. I met a lot of wonderfull people that helped me out to set everything up here, but now with no sense to this at all I have to leave. Thank for making me like at home on this site.

P.S: But maybe if I will see some more support for me here i MAY come back. Better note this.

"When there is no answer, there is no question" Author unknown

My texts, they are not good.
Back to top Go down

Poké : 5150

PostSubject: Re: This doesn`t have sense.   Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:06 pm

I've always been willing to rp as long as you don't mind some sudden disappearances, and I've never met you on here so send me a message if you're open to one.
Back to top Go down

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: This doesn`t have sense.   Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:28 pm

I can't RP with you because I already have quite a few active threads going on, and I can't really keep up with them. However, I would like to RP with you in the future, once your character has enough energy to go to the Sky Pyramid (25 energy). =]

The reason you aren't getting any RP partners is because asking for an RP in the Character Discussion thread is a terrible way to go about that. Instead of doing that, you should ask people on the chatbox, on Skype, or via PM. That's what my experience here tells me, anyways.

Back to top Go down
Moderator & Record Checker

Poké : 7070

PostSubject: Re: This doesn`t have sense.   Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello, I know it may seem like that at times, but it would be nice if you stayed. I haven't really been active on the site as I am kind of on hiatus right now. I'm planning on returning once summer is over and the weather has cooled down. If you are still around, I would love to RP with you. ^_^

Click here to see my Records.
For those interested to RP with me
Reasons for not posting:
Back to top Go down
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater

Poké : 10463

PostSubject: Re: This doesn`t have sense.   Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:48 am

~Topic locked due to attention hounding~
If you like to get roleplays, post in character discussion or ask around. Do not make statements about leaving because you can't get a roleplay. It makes you look bad and I really hate saying that.

We hope you come back and enjoy yourself when you are ready and that you have a nice life.
Take care

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This doesn`t have sense.   

Back to top Go down
This doesn`t have sense.
Page 1 of 1