Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

A weird thing arrives into the forums!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ceres

Poké : 0

PostSubject: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:58 am

Hello! I'm not good with introductions, but I'll do my best regardless!

I consider myself a person that gets bored very often and because of that I spend most of my free time in RP-related forums - sometimes I get to write weird stories about random topics; I bet you have never heard a story about a group of soldiers that fought against an evil organization whose leader was Cyber-Hitler, haven't you!?.

Ehem... Anyway!

Somehow, I got to this forum and since it was related to Pokémon, I decided to give it a try and now you have me here, introducing myself!

Aside from that, I can't say much more so I will finish with the following sentence:

I hope we can get to role together someday! ^^
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:11 pm

No, I have never heard a story about a group of soldiers that fought against an evil organization whose leader was Cyber-Hitler. That's a completely new one on me.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Welcome to the site, Ceres! Hopefully, we'll get to RP at some point in the future. =]

About the Cyber-Hitler story... No, I don't suppose I'v ever read a story like that. Send me a link, though

Also, I don't normally ask questions on introduction threads, but I'm really curious. Do you have any experience with the PMD games, or just the main series Pokemon games?

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:27 pm

I have more experience with the main games than with the Mystery Dungeon - I never completed one of those, but I do know how they worked; I can play them anytime though, so if you need me to complete, I can do it without problems ;D
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees

Poké : 1053

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:13 pm

I've heard of people fighting Mecha Hitler, if that counts.

Anyway, welcome to the site! A new member with decent grammar is always a pleasant surprise for me.

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Another member that can be as random as possible? We're going to get along swimmingly! Welcome to the site! You can call me MC, and I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, don't be shy to join us on the Chatbox now and then!

{Hint: Click on each character to listen to their battle theme. The Substitute Doll may provide a theme of a character I have planned! Be sure to check it in case you want to know what I'm planning next!}
Back to top Go down
Altale

Poké : 1820

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Cyber-Hitler. Already, I feel like we might get along. Nice to meet you! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   

Back to top Go down

A weird thing arrives into the forums!
Page 1 of 1