Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A weird thing arrives into the forums!

Go down 
+2
Gengarzilla
Ceres
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceres

Ceres

Poké : 0

A weird thing arrives into the forums! Empty
PostSubject: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   A weird thing arrives into the forums! EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:58 am

Hello! I'm not good with introductions, but I'll do my best regardless!

I consider myself a person that gets bored very often and because of that I spend most of my free time in RP-related forums - sometimes I get to write weird stories about random topics; I bet you have never heard a story about a group of soldiers that fought against an evil organization whose leader was Cyber-Hitler, haven't you!?.

Ehem... Anyway!

Somehow, I got to this forum and since it was related to Pokémon, I decided to give it a try and now you have me here, introducing myself!

Aside from that, I can't say much more so I will finish with the following sentence:

I hope we can get to role together someday! ^^
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   A weird thing arrives into the forums! EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 4:11 pm

No, I have never heard a story about a group of soldiers that fought against an evil organization whose leader was Cyber-Hitler. That's a completely new one on me.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   A weird thing arrives into the forums! EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Welcome to the site, Ceres! Hopefully, we'll get to RP at some point in the future. =]

About the Cyber-Hitler story... No, I don't suppose I'v ever read a story like that. Send me a link, though

Also, I don't normally ask questions on introduction threads, but I'm really curious. Do you have any experience with the PMD games, or just the main series Pokemon games?
Back to top Go down
Ceres

Ceres

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   A weird thing arrives into the forums! EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 7:27 pm

I have more experience with the main games than with the Mystery Dungeon - I never completed one of those, but I do know how they worked; I can play them anytime though, so if you need me to complete, I can do it without problems ;D
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   A weird thing arrives into the forums! EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:13 pm

I've heard of people fighting Mecha Hitler, if that counts.

Anyway, welcome to the site! A new member with decent grammar is always a pleasant surprise for me.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   A weird thing arrives into the forums! EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Another member that can be as random as possible? We're going to get along swimmingly! Welcome to the site! You can call me MC, and I hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, don't be shy to join us on the Chatbox now and then!
Back to top Go down
Altale

Altale

Poké : 1820

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   A weird thing arrives into the forums! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Cyber-Hitler. Already, I feel like we might get along. Nice to meet you! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A weird thing arrives into the forums!   A weird thing arrives into the forums! Empty

Back to top Go down

A weird thing arrives into the forums!
Page 1 of 1