Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost, Found, and lost again.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
8BitSky

Poké : 480

Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 14 - 5 = 9

Lalna walked back into a very familiar part of the woods, having got directions to the nearby town after being lost for several days. "Now which way from here was it again..? Left...? Yeah. It has to be left." She turned left, and proceeded to walk through the deep underbrush some more. After walking for a small bit more, probably five minutes, she began to slow down, as she hadn't slept in a bit. She yawned, but continued walking. Ten minutes later, she stopped, pulling off her scarf and laying it on the ground, laying on it, and falling asleep.

Last edited by 8BitSky on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 4:10 am

Sceptile carried out 1 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 CVUdPw8

[Energy: 17 + 1 (Natural Regeneration) = 18]

"Uhm... S-sorry, I-I'm not very good with strangers..." Ashen replied, her head sinking in embarrassment. It felt silly to be acting so anxious because of a small, unintimidating frog like Anura, but... She couldn't help it. Her natural reaction to meeting new Pokemon was to become nervous. It was a part of her introverted personality, and therefore a part of her. She knew that the best she could do was cope with her social awkwardness... Of course, she could also try to mask her fears, but something about that felt fundamentally wrong. The Houndour had never been one to hide secrets from others.

Anura's reassuring words made the young fire type a little less tense, although it was still clear that she was on edge. This wasn't necessarily because of the Froakie's arrival, however. Ashen's nose twitched, picking up the scent of a feral Pokemon. Whatever it was, they were at a reasonable distance from the three, but... Still too close for comfort. Ashen warily watched the bushes as her new companions scoured the area, ready for something to jump out at her.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 3:51 pm

[Energy: 9 - 2 (Pecha Berries) + 1 (Natural Regen) = 8]

Lalna reached into the bush she was looking in, grabbing and pulling out two Pecha berries. She put them in the back of the 'Hood' She made with her scarf, getting back up and walking a small bit over- not close, but not far away in the slightest. She heard what Anura said from the nearby bush she got the Pechas from, and rubbed her head over her scarf. She awkwardly looked away, before her ears twitched slightly and she looked around. She felt like she had heard something, but she couldn't quite tell what. " Ehm.. I could've sworn I heard something, but I'm not sure what.. I don't want you two to be alarmed or anything but I just wanted to let that out there " She awkwardly looked in the direction she thought the sound came from while she said this, glancing at them to see if they heard it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Sceptile carried out 9 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 WYrEDCu , Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 WYrEDCu , Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 2bkVcKu , Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 La94TiN , Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 4LTlrqA , Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 2bkVcKu , Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 W6tXtbK , Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 2FrD83b , Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 WV50R87

[Energy: 18 - 9 (Beautifly) + 1 (Natural Regeneration)= 10]

Ashen's eyes widened as she realized that the scent she had picked up wasn't coming from a single wild Pokemon, but rather, a large group! "Uhm, e-everyone... I-I mean, uhm, eh... Look out! I-I smell them coming! A lot of them, too!" The hound finally managed, backing towards Lalna and getting into a defensive position. She wasn't as concerned about Anura; he would probably be able to hold his ground just fine. The little Pichu, however... She was young, and probably didn't know how to defend herself.

A lone Beautifly darted in front of the two, stopping when it saw them. Ashen responded by releasing the strongest Ember she could muster at it! The bug Pokemon nimbly dodged her attack, and countered by kicking up a powerful Gust with its wings! "Uhm, g-go hide or something, I-I can handle this!" Ashen told her companion, firing another Ember at the foe.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 6:15 am

Lalna started bracing herself for whatever was going to come through the bushes, when Ashen said something about a lot of pokemon coming through. She looked a bit scared at being told that-- She only heard one pokemon, but she could just not have heard many of them... A lone beautifly left the bushes, flying pretty fast, before stopping infront of Ashen and her.. Wait, Ashen moved infront of her? She really needs to pay more attention. Ashen had proceeded to fire a ember at the beautifly, which the beautifly dodged out of the way with ease.  The pichu was analyzing the way the beautifly was fighting Ashen, to try to scope out how to tackle it--- not in the literal way. She may be on the weaker side of the spectrum, but she liked to think strategic fighting was one of her strong suits.

The beautifly responded to Ashen's ember with a Gust, which would deal less damage to the Pichu, although while standing behind Ashen she still got affected by the winds, Attempting to keep her ground. Ashen said something about going to hide-- She was more focused on attempting to analyze the beautifly, to have an advantage. Ashen fired another ember at the beautifly, attempting to hit it-- The beautifly dodged out of the way again, its gust attack stopping due to having to dodge. Lalna knew that the beautifly probably didn't have many physical attacks, so charming would be useless, and that she would be better off just attacking.

The beautifly seemed to be a very quick pokemon, so she would have to try to take it by surprise rather then try to brute force it. She went over to ashen, and whispered rather quickly "It'll probably keep dodging your attacks-- It would be best to take it by surprise. I'll try to go around it, you distract it-- Although if there's more pokemon that may be a problem... Anyways, I'll try to sneak around it-- Try to attack it, but I'll try to get it from behind, Ashen.". She proceeded to sneak into the bushes behind them, attempting to sneak around the small clearing the fight was taking place in so far to take it by surprise, while the beautifly prepared another attack.

PS: If you'd like for anything to attack lalna, go for it. I'm not stopping you. Also, you decide what the beautifly's next attack is as well. I tried to not have it do much, thouh.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:35 pm

[Energy: 9 - A Lot (Roll Results) = 0]

"Uhm, o-okay, eh... J-just be careful," Ashen whispered back to Lalna as she continued her little skirmish with the feral Beautifly, who was proving to be a surprising challenge. Sucker Punch was probably her best move, but since the flying type could simply flutter away from her if she tried it, it was pretty useless to have... That left her with Ember and Smog. The latter wouldn't be very effective against a bug, but it had a wide range, so at least she would be able to hit the feral!

The Houndour willed her inner flame to grow, filling her throat with an incredibly thick gas. She opened her maw, and blew the poisonous Smog at her foe! The Beautifly was enveloped by the attack... Momentarily. It didn't take long for the Pokemon to kick up another Gust, causing the toxic gas to disperse. I guess I should've thought of that... Ashen thought to herself, sighing. At least it looked like the attack had done some damage in the process...
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:47 pm

8BitSky carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 O9xqXFR
The beautifly kicked its wings, causing a gust. But unlike last time, it was slightly stronger with more force put into it. This caused Leaves, Dirt, and Dust to get kicked into the air. Lalna continued attempting to sneak, finally getting behind the Beautifly-- She had to cover her eyes slightly to prevent dust flying into them. She was about to attack it before being his from behind by a peck from a Murkrow, falling forward due to both surprise and being attacked from above and behind.

She got up, wincing slightly. She had to think for a second about the advantages to attacking either pokemon, while resisting the urge to just counter-attack the murkrow. Attacking the murkrow could help by making it where there's one less pokemon attacking and we could focus on the beautifly, but it's the same deal with the beautifly. It's only that the beautifly is probably the bigger threat here, with its attacks looking stronger then that peck-- although she couldn't tell for sure, not being attacked by it. She put her small plan to sneak attack the beautifly into action, firing a thunder-shock at the Beautifly from below, in both an attempt to stop the gust and an attempt to help take it down. It probably won't be too hard, but maybe it could distract it enough for Ashen to get a hit in.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:12 am

Ashen continued to fight the Beautifly head-on as her travel companion sneaked around in the bushes. Why does it have to be so quick? She quietly wondered to herself, shooting another Ember at the agile bug. If she could just get one hit with her fire attack in, their little skirmish would be over! The butterfly, of course, was able to dodge despite being poisoned by her Smog. It began to flap its wings forcefully, kicking up another Gust attack, when...

Bzzzt. A bolt of electricity arced through the air and struck the Beautifly, hitting it powerfully enough to momentarily stun it. Ashen took this opportunity to bombard the feral with Embers, bringing to down to the ground. "Finally," Ashen rasped, relieved that the foe had finally been taken down. "Uhm, th-thanks for that," She told Lalna, relaxing a bit... Only to immediately tense back up when she saw a Murkrow swoop down with its talons extended. "Uhm, l-look out!" She yelled, running towards the young mouse to protect her.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 5:10 am

Energy: 0 (-8, Pineco)

Lalna was relieved that the strategy had worked, swiftly turning her head to the sky to scan for the murkrow. She barely registered Ashen's words, attempting to find the murkrow that had hit her before-- now the priority. She winced slightly at the hit she had taken before, rubbing it slightly. She had stopped scanning for a second, now hearing a yell from Ashen to look out-- and she almost immediately looked up, hurting her neck slightly-- but seeing the bird right as it grabbed her by the head with its talons extended, going forward a bit more while descending lower to drag her against the ground, then letting go and flying back up.

She, in the process of getting hit, had her scarf slightly torn from her head, causing an audible rip. It seemed to have taken the brunt of the talons, until it fell off, a sitrus berry falling out. She groaned, with her head pounding like she had one of the biggest headaches of her life, still conscious but wounded pretty badly. She didn't get up, despite still being conscious.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 4:23 am

"Oh, dear! Nonono, a-are you okay?!" Ashen barked as she ran over to her injured companion's side! This is all my fault... If I had just fired an Ember at the Murkrow before it got to her, I could've stopped it in it's tracks,[i] The canine glumly thought, keeping an eye out for the bird in case if it decided to attack again. Thankfully, it seemed to have flown off for the moment, giving her a minute to attend to her fallen friend.

Using her paw, the canine flipped Lalna onto her back, and then frantically opened the small compartment tied to one of her front feet... Just a few seeds. Had she forgotten to pack an Oran Berry for the trip? [i]Stupid, stupid, stupid...
She repeated to herself. Thankfully, there seemed to be a Sitrus Berry lying on the ground nearby, when she quickly took in her maw and dropped next to the Pichu. "P-please be alright..."
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:39 am

Lalna only somewhat registered Ashen talking, most of her focus being on her now-pounding headache. She made a small squeak at being turned over, although it was a pretty small one. She was wincing heavily, her eyes being mostly closed, but she was still able to see. Her head was swimming with thoughts and pain, with her touching her head and recoiling almost immediately with a sharp breath in, it not quite registering her scarf was pretty much torn off of her. Her cheeks were sparking slightly, electricity coursing through her body more-so then before due to both being damaged like that and having used an electric attack not too long ago.

She heard something hit the ground next to her, realizing that Ashen had dropped something. She tilted her head, noticing a sitrus berry on the ground-- Probably dropped by Ashen. Not about to question where she got it from, and in intense pain, she tentatively reached over,  grabbed it, and started eating it. She ate it quickly, feeling better almost immediately. It still hurt, but not as bad as it had a few seconds before.

ENERGY:0 + 15???(i'm not sure if i should add 15 or up to my max energy, could you shoot me a message telling me which? Unless you don't know.)

She shook her head while attempting to gather her thoughts, before quickly turning to Ashen. "Thank you Ashen for the sitrus berry I can thank you properly once we're done with this battle but thanks ahead of time" She said that quickly, finishing and almost immediately turning to the sky to scan for the murkrow. She couldn't see it at first, given the taken period of time to rub the back of her head tentatively, still hurting, even if it wasn't as bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost, Found, and lost again.   Lost, Found, and lost again. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost, Found, and lost again.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2