Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Random Dungeon Crawl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

Poké : 3340

Another Random Dungeon Crawl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 20 - 5 (Entrance Fee) = 15]

Horochi stood at the entrance to the tame dungeon, he would get in one last practice quest in before joining Grassveil Guild, plus he still needed to find somebody who'd be willing to become part of an exploration team with him, but if history was any indication, he'd meet somebody new here and explore the place with them. After all, he had never even gone here before despite going through tougher dungeons like Pricklemist Hill, so this should be a semi-literal walk in the park.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 11:47 am

Chase glanced around him as the Fire type started speaking again. He had to make sure to not drop his guard. Everything seemed calm so far, but he knew that wouldn't last. Horochi knew it too. The white Eevee looked back when the Torchic asked if the could explore the forest together. That was something he had to think about.

He was lost, but at the same time he did not know this Pokemon. Normally Chase would not go in on the offer, but he seemed friendly and knowing that he wanted to join the guild did make him seem like someone he could trust. It seemed he had no choice. He could use some help finding the way out. "Very well. I will explore this place with you." He said in his usual, calm voice.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:53 am

[Energy:10 + 1 (New Page) = 11]

Horochi was glad that Chase had started to warm up to him. "A'right, then how 'bou we get movin', c'mon." He said with a smile on his face while walking into the mostly calm forest. Meanwhile, a lone phantump looked on as the young chick pokemon began entering the forest, mistaking him for somebody looking to claim its territory (big surprise), so to ensure that it had the upper hand, it decided to get some help warding off this new threat.

MagicalMario carried out 3 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Another Random Dungeon Crawl - Page 2 XNK8rgs , Another Random Dungeon Crawl - Page 2 BG5UAVl , Another Random Dungeon Crawl - Page 2 PH4C7tP
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:51 pm

(Pfff.... Just noticed I totally forgot my energy calculation. 21-5+1=17)

Chase barely had the time to react. The Torchic had just told him they should go on, and he already started walking. Chase rather stayed close to the stranger, but the white Eevee glanced behind him one more time. He thought he had heard something, but with his bad eyesight, he was unable to see the Phantump that was looking at them. Shaking it off as his imagination, Chase ran after Horochi, before he would lose sight of him and get completely lost. The forest seemed calm for now, and Chase did not know if that was a good sign or a bad sign. If ferals would attack them, he would be prepared. The white Eevee was not going to relax just yet. The forest was dangerous after all.
Back to top Go down
MagicalMario

MagicalMario

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:48 pm

(REAL sorry for not posting sooner, I need to learn not to just entirely rely on the email notifications to find out when it's my turn.(Also, this is my first post from my new phone, so it may be a bit minimalistic))
[Energy:11-8-1-1=1]
Horochi noticed a few things on the ground a small ways away by a sleeping tangela. A pecha berry and a couple of sticks. The chick pokemon quietly tiptoed around the grass-type, collecting all three items and trying to not disturb it the best he could. After picking up everything there, he quietly made his way back onto the main path, and back by Chase, whom he didn't want to leave alone, since Horochi had yet to see whether or not he could properly defend himself in the event that something wanted to throw down. "Hey, this maybe kinda ouda th' blue, but how good 're ya in a fight?" He asked the evolution pokemon. "Ah'm jus' curiou' since ferals ain't exactly th' nices' guys thi' side a pricklemist."
Meanwhile, the tangles found itself awoken by the phantom, who told it that other pokemon had invaded their home, intending to take over their territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Random Dungeon Crawl   Another Random Dungeon Crawl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Random Dungeon Crawl
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2