Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Plot: A space rift opened up and let Pokemon and Beyblade merge into each other's universes. Now Carmana (who will choose his universe) and Drake (who will also choose a universe) and I Sdds (Suds as a nickname and I am from the Pokemon universe) go on adventures and through portals to get to different places in the Beyblade and the Pokemon universes. There will be the characters from the shows in it also. Now I will let Carmana and Drake choose their universe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 pm

I am from Beyblade!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:53 pm

I choose the Beyblade Universe
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:54 pm

And with that we start (Use your username).

Suds woke up in his room with his Tepig (Roadhog) just before a portal opened. He went downstairs and saw a portal open and wondered where it lead. After he ate a quick breakfast, he got his bag with his stuff and went into the portal. When he got to the new universe, he saw so many new things he couldn't ever imagine. Suds thought they were a kind of Pokemon, but the Pokedex said nothing about them.
"Huh," he said, "I guess they're not Pokemon." Then he found a big bowl in the ground and thought this must be some sort of gym.
"HELLO?" Suds yelled. "ANYONE HERE?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Carmana saw someone come through a strange portal and raised an eyebrow. He readied his beyblade (Carnus is a custome attack type bey) and let it rip...it went flying and landed spinning in the dish closest to the person. It was a mass of pruple yellow and black while spinning. He stepped out of the dark hallway and into the light of the training room. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Carnus just kept spinning...though it did seem to speed up and made a humming sound
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Suds look at the thing in the big bowl. He has never seen anything like it. "I'm Suds, a Pokemon trainer, and this is Roadhog, my Tepig." Suds told the new person. "I came through this portal. I heard on the new that there were portals popping all around the world and they lead to a new universe. I haven't seen one till this morning and i came through this one here." suds studied the portal which was close to closing. "What is this place, some sort of Pokemon gym?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Carmana smirked and shook his head. "I heard about you pokemon trainers...thoughs Charizards are awesome by the way. This isnt a world where pokemon exist however...see that top in the dish? Thats a beyblade...we use them for sport here...although mine is an older model...they dont make it any more..." he smiled softly and stuck out his hand...Carnus seemed to respond and flipped up and out of the dish and into his hand. Carmana smiled again "Im Carmana by the way" (please note carnus is an original gen1 bey...not a metal fusion bey)
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Suds had some trouble processing that. "So there is Beyblade." Suds said. "I thought they were just a myth." Suds sat down on a near by seat. "So, can I get a Beyblade here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Carmana scratched the back of his head and sighed "To be honest its not that simple anymore...you have to register with the BBA to get a beyblade now...been like that since the metal fusion shift...the only reason i havent had to is because i have Carnus...not a metal tech as i call them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Drake burst into the room looking around when he locked sites on both Carmana and Suds. He stalked over to them with sand evil smirk on his face. " Hey you two. You both look pretty average for beybladers. I challenge you both to a battle...." Drake had stopped when he saw a little orange and black pig next to one of the bladers. "What the heck is that thing a real live Bey spirit?" Drake asked bluntly and truthfully.He ran over to the pig pulling on it's ears and tail and poking at it nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Carmana didnt know much about pokemon but he had a bad feeling about what this guy was doing. "Dude i wouldnt do that...and i accept your challenge...lets see how your metal tech fares against Carnus my first bey...this is how it's done Suds"
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Suds looked at his Tepig and said, "I really would NOT want to do that if I were-" Suds's sentence was shot short when Roadhog shot out a Flamethrower right at the guy. "Too late. But I'm not a Beyblader, I'm a Pokemon trainer." Suds said.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:05 pm

()* (Lets get this RP stared again)

*() means outta RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:46 pm

(agreed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP   Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon and Beyblade Crossover RP
Page 1 of 1