Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

When boredom strikes...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Konata

Poké : 420

PostSubject: When boredom strikes...   Tue May 24, 2016 1:52 am

The little mienfoo was wandering around in the Big forest just looking  for something to do... After all he was having a rather boring day, after a few minutes of walking she got bored of walking, she thought about yelling up….maybe somebody will hear her, that way she would at least have someone to fight.

" is anyone out there?! I am dying of boredom in this stupid forest!" she yelled at the top of her lungs making her voice echo by the whole forest, not caring too much about what could happen, just hoping that anyone would respond, so she was able to attempt to get said Pokémon to fight her, after all, that way she would actually have some fun today.

Energy: 14/19

Last edited by Konata on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

Poké : 4940

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Tue May 24, 2016 3:44 am

[Energy: 21-5=16]
"Nope. No one's home." Bui shouted back at the voice he heard echoing through the forest.

Bui had come to the forest in hopes of getting a bit of personal training in, as well as maybe actually find some useful items this time around—last time he only found one berry, in Pecha Forest, of all places, just one berry.

I haven't a clue who's calling out, but if they were a threat, they'd probably not being shouting out for company, would they? Wait, if they're bored of the forest, why not just go somewhere else? Eh, doesn't matter now, I guess. Time to solve the boredom issue!

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/badgerwithakeyboard/home
Konata

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Tue May 24, 2016 8:36 pm

Her ears perk up as she heard the reply, seems there was somebody else nearby, "ha ha....very funny" she replied sarcastically to the silly joke the buizel made, somewhat annoyed she then continued by yelling " hey, since there's nothing better to do right now let's meet up ahead!" She started walking towards the spot up ahead reaching a nice clearing, she then waited.

She wanted to meet that Pokémon already, after all, just by saying that horrible joke he said, he already managed to get her to want to punch him in the face, she was just itching to pick a fight, mostly to get amusement out of it, after all, she was extremely confident that she was just going to win easily if it happened.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Wed May 25, 2016 12:44 am

"Thanks, I'm kind of a natural comedian, it's a talent." Bui made his way to the clearing ahead of him. He was quite interested to see who exactly he was conversing with as well. What if it turns out to be an outlaw or thug or something? Wait, that's a silly question. The answer is simple—I'll teach them a lesson they won't forget! And if it's just an explorer? Well then maybe I can use them to quicken the collection of berries and such.

Bui stepped in to the clearing and scanned the area. He spotted a Pokemon that he didn't recognize and assumed it to be the source of the voice he had heard earlier. "Alright, I'm stumped. What are you, exactly?"

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
Konata

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Wed May 25, 2016 1:41 am

The Mienfoo laughs as she looks over to the Buizel "PSH, really?! Haven't you seen a mienfoo before?" She said sticking her tongue out on a rather disrespectful way. "Anyways. My name is Yin...let's just get to the point...i am bored, you are here now....whatever your name is...so, lets make the day interesting! you and me, a Battle, right now!" * she adjusted her coat and got on a Battle stance. "Are you in? or are you gonna wuss out!?" She said over confidently as she got ready, and just waiting for his response to the sudden request.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Wed May 25, 2016 2:43 am

"Bui. My name is Bui." Bui held up his hands to stop the Mienfoo from commenting. "Yeah, I know, awful name. Please direct all complaints to my dad." Bui had realised a long time ago that he'd probably have to start every greeting with such a statement.

"Anyway, yeah, I'm game for a battle—haven't done any battles against non-ferals in a while." Bui stretched on the spot. I don't have a clue what a mienfoo is, nor do I know its type. But I'm quick and confident. This can't go too badly.

Bui took his own fighting stance, and prepared to dodge any oncoming attacks. Give a little taunt, provoke a charge, and I'll take the advantage... Bui motioned for his opponent to come at him. "Bring it on, Mienfooey."

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
Konata

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Wed May 25, 2016 3:29 am

"So still going at it with the jokes? Let's see if you keep making them when I beat the everliving heck out of you!" She swiftly rushes at him, leaving herself completely open, pretty much rushing head on towards him as she performed a swift flip and attempted to hit him with a barrage of lowkicks. Trying to make him lose balance and fall over.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Wed May 25, 2016 4:23 am

Bui smirked as he watched his prediction come true. That's right, come to Bui. . . Once the mienfoo was within close combat range, Bui hopped to the side to avoid the oncoming kicks. A fighting-type, then? Good, I'm not at a disadvantage, at least. "You'll have to catch me, first!"

When Bui landed on his feet, he jumped back up immediately and spun in the air. His tails developed their usual dim glow and a dull ringing began to sound—the beginnings of a Sonic Boom attack. "Speaking of. . . Catch this!" Bui launched the Sonic Boom. The distance between the two was not great—Bui's opponent would have to react quickly to avoid the move entirely.

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
Konata

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Wed May 25, 2016 6:26 pm

She kept rushing to him as when rams herself to the sonic boom attack taking the damage, she then continued rushing at him at top speed, she didn't even bothered to dodge it, and she obviously got harmed from it, she attempts to hit his stomach, then lowkick him when he was in range, perhaps she was hoping he didn't even expected her to be reckless enough to just take his attack head on and rush at him again.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Wed May 25, 2016 7:52 pm

Wait—why would she just take that!? This Pokemon is crazy! Bui was not expecting Yin to take the attack head on, and he definitely wasn't prepared for her to keep charging full force at him. Bui tried to pull back from the kicks but he couldn't manage it—he managed to step back enough to reduce the force of the hit to his stomach, but he found the lowkick unavoidable.

Winded and prone, Bui was beginning to have doubts. Alright... she's a bit faster than I expected... Bui was an offensive player, but now he was stuck with defence; and he wasn't sure he could win this battle if he was playing defence.

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
Konata

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Fri May 27, 2016 12:38 am

"Hehe! Ran out of tricks already?!" She says as she kept on rushing at the Pokemon relentlessly, this Time going for a fast paced flurry of pound attacks just trying to deal as much damage as possible from  the opening she just got.

She wasn't thinking her actions that deeply, and she would end up leaving herself open if the combo was either blocked or if it missed, after all she always fought fast and not having regards over her own safety, all she had in mind was hitting hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Fri May 27, 2016 2:16 am

All I've got is Sonic Boom! I'm not built for close range fighting! Bui realised that he wasn't going to be able to stand up where he was do to the onslaught of attacks. Thinking fast, Bui rolled away from his opponent—though not without taking the start of the flurry of Pound attacks. Once there was sufficient distance between the two, Bui hopped back up to his feet. "Not yet," Bui wanted to say something else clever but he was out of ideas.

I've got to keep her away or I'll be trapped again. But she doesn't seem to care about taking hits, how am I suppose to keep her away? Bui fired off his own barrage of Sonic Boom attacks as he made his way to circle around the edge of the clearing, trying to keep Yin towards the centre.

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
Konata

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Sat May 28, 2016 2:10 am

As yin smoothly rushes and strikes you managed to make her miss you when you performed that roll, this throws her of balance and she slides getting ready to run back, just before she took off towards you, you fired a barrage of attacks, due to her being off balance, she got hit by them getting flung to the center of the clearing, she slowly got up and smiled at you, then she said " you aren't gonna make this easy, are you?" She smirks at him, she was hurt but she was now more interested in the fight, this was clear as she got back on stance, getting ready to rush him.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Sat May 28, 2016 2:31 am

Bui saw the rush coming—the mienfoo seemed to have only the one tactic. Alright, I just have to keep moving, stay two steps ahead of her, and then when she tires herself out, I'll be set.

Bui kept moving along the circumference of the clearing, when he was abruptly halted by a tree root—which successfully tripped him up, causing him to fall to the ground. Well, there goes every chance I had of winning this battle. Bui tried to stand up and brace himself, but his paw was still caught up in the root. Welp, time to brace for impact...

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
Konata

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   Sat May 28, 2016 2:52 am

She watched him circle around her fast trying to keep away as she recovered, she then sees him tripping down "heh this couldn't be more perfect" she said as she then jumped up recovering and ran at him ready to pound him point blank in his stomach. Knowing that he was pretty much trapped, she attempts to ram at him at full force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When boredom strikes...   

Back to top Go down

When boredom strikes...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next