Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

Hello!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oswald

Poké : 5000

PostSubject: Hello!   Tue May 17, 2016 6:02 am

Finals are just about over, my boss is finally listening to me and cutting back on my hours, and suddenly I'm due to get quite a bit of free time on my hands now! Been poking around here without an account for a little bit and I figured now that I'm about to have a pretty boring life, I'd make an account and join you all.

I've always been a Pokemon fan, and I can admit to liking the Mystery Dungeon games very much. The old ones, anyway. I only ever played the ones for the GBA and DS. Sad to say my handheld gaming experience these days is pretty limited. >_> Hope we can have fun! I'll get around to making a character in the next few days or so, once things start to wind down on my end.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

Poké : 13883

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue May 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Welcome to PMD, Oswald!

Honestly in my opinion the original 2 PMD games are the best ones anyways I wouldn't worry so much about playing the 3rd and 4th ones xD

Anywho, if you have any questions about the site or anything, feel free to message me or another staff member! Here are some handy links to get you started~

I hope to see you around the site! :D
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu May 19, 2016 2:09 am

Hi there!

Wait, am I allowed to reply here, or is it staff only? Anyways, I've just started out here too. I am currently waiting for my character application to be approved. I hope we both enjoy this RP! See ya on the flopside.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu May 19, 2016 2:17 am

Yeah, you can reply here. Hope to see the both of you soon.

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon May 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Yo waddup! Hey my name is javon but you can call me Zus. No I am not Jewish but nothing's wrong with being Jewish. New to the site along with my dude Yasa. We should have another buddy roiling in soon so 3 new additions. So I'm happy to be here and start some new adventures with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: