Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

¡Hola mis amigos!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: ¡Hola mis amigos!   Tue May 10, 2016 10:59 pm

Howdy folks. I haven't had any decent Pokemon RP in a while and figured I'd drop by and see what this site's all about. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater

Poké : 10483

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola mis amigos!   Wed May 11, 2016 8:36 pm

XXX
      XX X
    XXXXX
XXXXXXXX
   X
   X
   X                 XXXXX
   X             XXXX     XXX
   X          XXX           XX                        XXXXXXX         X
   X        XX               X                    XXXX               XXX
    X       X                 X                  XX               X XXXX
    X                         X                 X                 XXXX
    X                         X                X                   XX
    X                         X                X                   X
    X                        X         X      X                    X
    X                        X        XX      X        XXXXX       X
    X                       X         XX      X      XXX    X     X      XXXXX            XXXXXX    XXX    XXXX  XXXXXX        XXX
 XXXXXXXXX                 XX        X X      X      XX   XXX     X     XX               XX    XX   X  XXXXX  XXX     X      XX  X
XX  X     XXXX              X        X XX     X      X XXXXX       X    XX                X      X       X     XX      X    XX   XX
X  XX        XXX            XX     XX  X     XX      X             X   XX                XX      X       X      X     XX  XXXXXXXX
XXXX           XXXX           XXXXXX   XX   XX       X             X   X                 X       X      XX      X     X    X
                 XXXXX                 XXXX          XXX   XX    X    XX          X     X       X      X      X     X     X                 X
                     XXXXX                              XXXX     X     X         XX      X     X      X      XX     X      XX     XXX      XX
                         XXXXXXXXX                              XX      XXX    XXX       XX   XX      X      X      X        XXXXX      XXXX
                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                         XXXXXX           XXX                                        XXX
                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                                                                XXXX
                                                                 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX                     XXXXXXXX
                                                                                                     XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
to the site!
We are glad to have new members join us.

We ask that you please read the rules in order to acquire the information required to start roleplaying.

Again, welcome to the site!
Don't Judge me, I felt like drawing ascii art :3

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola mis amigos!   Fri May 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Welcome! I think you'll become accustomed to the way this site runs really quickly, and if you ever get to the point, I know you'll get to know all the amazing RPers here! Don't be too shy to drop into the chatbox from time to time, because that's the best way to make RP plans and come to understand the site's rules. Another way to understand the rules is by reading them! In the rules section! Haha no but seriously read the rules. If you have any specific questions, PM an admin! And last but not least, have a great stay!

Also omf Coaster

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¡Hola mis amigos!   

Back to top Go down

¡Hola mis amigos!
Page 1 of 1