Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Hey...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hey...   Tue May 10, 2016 6:44 pm

What do I do? Where are the character registration templates?
Lickitung Lickitung Lickitung Lickitung
Back to top Go down
the sunset hero

Poké : 2650

PostSubject: Re: Hey...   Tue May 10, 2016 7:20 pm

well. as far as I can tell, you can't make a character for "free." you need poké, which is the forum currency. You can get your starting amount in this thread, but before that you have to read this post in its entirety, because there's a trick to it, so people can't just register and make a bunch of characters. Once you do what that post tells you, you'll get what you need to waltz on down to the character creation sub-forum and grab a template from there.

it's a little complicated, especially for a Pokémon roleplaying forum, where most members are probably preteens with short attention spans, but hey. I guess this way it ensures the forum isn't overflowing with people who can't follow simple directions. PM me if you need more help, 'cause I'm in the same boat as you (waiting to make a character, that is)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater

Poké : 10483

PostSubject: Re: Hey...   Tue May 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums.

It would seem a new member has beaten me to some of the information here hehe.

As has stated, you will go to the first link to get your starting poke. However, in order to do it properly, you must read the rules section on the forums. The rules post contains what is needed for your poke claim.

The Character Creation category on the forum contains a character applications section. That section will have a template for you to use for creating your character. The template must be followed fully. If you wish to add additional sections to it, follow the same general format if you may.

If you have further questions, it is preferred that you contact a staff member for the information. However, if a user has this information available for you. Feel free to ask them.

Thank-you and have a nice day!

PostSubject: Re: Hey...   

Back to top Go down

Hey...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: