Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I might whisk it!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

I might whisk it! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I might whisk it!   I might whisk it! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 3:43 am

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 16-10=6)

"This place... It sure earns the name. Shadowhue Forest..." Cirrus the Togepi remarked quietly to herself while slowly venturing into the dungeon.

She didn't quite know why, but she felt confident enough to try tackling this dungeon today. Some may call her attempt a foolhardy folly, that she should stick to Pecha Forest for the time being, that she would need a good amount of Reviver Seeds, and other such stuff. What she did have though, was her optimism. And it was overflowing on this particular day.

Cirrus then heard a noise. Someone nearby? A feral? Or perhaps another explorer? She would certainly love to have some backup in this forest...

"Hello? Someone there?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

PostSubject: Re: I might whisk it!   I might whisk it! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:29 am

Bui looked down at Cirrus as they moved forward. Her resolve is incredible. . . I really owe her. If I hadn't ran into her, I'd probably be even worse off than I am now.

Looking up again, Bui noticed the area around him was brighter than before. "Hey, Cirrus. . . I think you might be right, look—" Bui pointed out a bright ray of light off in the distance: what appeared to be some clearing where the tree tops did not totally cover the floor. Perhaps it was even the exit.

"We might just make it out of here, Cirrus," Bui whispered.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: I might whisk it!   I might whisk it! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:53 am

(Poisoned, No Energy Regen)

The ray of light was rather tough on her eyes when looking straight ahead at it, considering the really obvious fact that the two of them had spent all that time within such a dark forest, but it indeed appeared to be the exit. Cirrus's heart leapt at the thought, they'd really made it. Somehow, they'd pulled through!

"How wonderful!" she joyfully exclaimed against her poisoning, gingerly and delightedly walking towards the area with that prominent ray of light. "Our efforts... They've paid off!" As she approached further though, one last noise began making itself known. Far different from a rustling bush. A sort of roaring, whooshing, splashing sound...

"...Water?"

(That'll about do it for this one, I'll have another thread with the less character-abusive follow up ready soon. Thanks for the fun time!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I might whisk it!   I might whisk it! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I might whisk it!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: