Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alicia Jewel

Alicia Jewel

Poké : 20

I have no idea what I'm doing. Empty
PostSubject: I have no idea what I'm doing.   I have no idea what I'm doing. EmptySun May 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration...

Either way, hi. I'm Alicia, and two of the things I love most are Pokemon and roleplaying. I've played Pokemon since Generation 1 (my first core game was Yellow) and roleplayed for about 11 or 12 years now... if you don't count the sort of fantasy LARP-ish stuff I did on the playground in school. I'm really interested in this roleplay concept, but I'm having a bit of trouble fleshing out my character. Hopefully, I can either get a little bit of assistance or work something out soon.

I'm 24 years old, graduated from college with a creative writing degree in December 2014, and currently work as a proofreader, so I'm kiiiiind of a writing/grammar nut. I also love playing video games, especially MMOs, RPGs, visual novels, and character action games (Platinum is love <3), and watching certain Let's Players. My all-time favorite Pokemon is Raichu, but I'm planning to start out with either a Ditto or Ledyba for this roleplay since the Pikachu line is borderline overused here and I wanna do something a bit more unusual.

I'm a bit on the shy and awkward side, but either way, I'm hoping to be able to create a character and roleplay with you folks soon!

(Also, I apparently made an account here months ago but never did anything with it. Whoops.)

Last edited by Alicia Jewel on Mon May 02, 2016 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what I'm doing.   I have no idea what I'm doing. EmptySun May 01, 2016 11:54 pm

Welcome to the site, Alicia!

If you have any questions, whether it be about the site itself or your character in progress, feel free to ask me! I don't bite I promise! I totally feel that shy and awkwardness though cause anywhere but on here i'm usually an awkward mess ahaha ^-^'

I would however recommend reading the main site rules thread, located -->>here! as you have missed something a little crucial. But don't worry! It's an easy fix :D

I look forward to seeing you around the site! Gonna end this post with a question~
What sort of games do you play? :3
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what I'm doing.   I have no idea what I'm doing. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:01 am

Welcome! Also, since you're such a writing nut, I should point out you made a typo in your post.

Muahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Alicia Jewel

Alicia Jewel

Poké : 20

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what I'm doing.   I have no idea what I'm doing. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:14 am

Solilo wrote:
Welcome to the site, Alicia!

If you have any questions, whether it be about the site itself or your character in progress, feel free to ask me! I don't bite I promise! I totally feel that shy and awkwardness though cause anywhere but on here i'm usually an awkward mess ahaha ^-^'

I would however recommend reading the main site rules thread, located -->>here! as you have missed something a little crucial. But don't worry! It's an easy fix :D

I look forward to seeing you around the site! Gonna end this post with a question~
What sort of games do you play? :3
I read the site rules before I posted (I always do) and reread them when you posted that, but I can't find anything related to intro posts. I know the rule for starting Poke, which I followed to get said Poke, but... that's all I can see.

As for what I play, up until recently, my main addiction was Final Fantasy XIV, but I recently got back into Pixelmon and am addicted as heck. I'm a sucker for story-heavy games like The Walking Dead (just finished Season 1) and, surprise surprise, Undertale, but I'm also into games like Slime Rancher (which is what my avatar is from) and Splatoon. I could never get into strategy games, though. My brain just doesn't work well with them.

Dracorexion wrote:
Welcome! Also, since you're such a writing nut, I should point out you made a typo in your post.

Muahahahahahahahaha
Son of a Gogoat, I can't believe I did that. That's what I get for writing when I'm kind of out of it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what I'm doing.   I have no idea what I'm doing. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Ooooooh i'm so sorry that's entirely my bad. I though you hadn't had any poke for some reason! I'm super sorry, ignore me xD

I love me some story heavy games. I haven't played TWD myself but I watched the hell out of it and it was glorious omg~ <3
I've only played Splatoon once and that was at a convention although I will concede it was super fun and if I had a wii u I would have probably bought it xD
I'm more of a playstation gamer than anything ^-^' Some of my personal favourite games are The Last of Us and the Uncharted series, although i'm also a sucker for the old playstation classics like Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper xD
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what I'm doing.   I have no idea what I'm doing. EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:33 am

Hello and a somewhat belated welcome to the site!

I've had a look through your new character and I do like her. She and my Togepi character would almost be like two peas in a pod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what I'm doing.   I have no idea what I'm doing. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Page 1 of 1