Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Aloha friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Aloha friends Empty
PostSubject: Aloha friends   Aloha friends EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Aloha, I am obviously new here so it may take some time to get used to things around here. My friend PirateGuy3001 told me about this place, but he also said that he was currently inactive. Though he is currently inactive I would still like to be here. I hope to make some new friends and also hope that he will comeback along with MalikTH. I am also new to roleplaying so hopefully I will learn very quickly. Cya for now cuz I am gonna start readying my character for role-playing.

Also a quick fact is that normally I'm shy so it might be hard for me to open up to people I don't know. By the way I am not Hawaiian.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Aloha friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha friends   Aloha friends EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Hello, welcome to the site. It is always nice to meet new people here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Make sure to read the rules, as you can get in trouble if you don't. I know there are a lot of them so good luck.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Aloha friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha friends   Aloha friends EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:57 pm

Howdy there! And welcome to PMD!

I've donated your starter poke and so whenever you're ready feel free to post a character! If you have any questions about the site or your character in progress feel free to send me or another staff member a message or if you can catch me in the chatbox, ask there! ^-^

I hope to see you around the site :D
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

Aloha friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha friends   Aloha friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Aloha friends
Page 1 of 1