Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview) Empty
PostSubject: Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview)   Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:46 am

At last, Rainfront Town was finally a realistic destination for her to travel to. Though a bit more serene and less hectic as Grassveil, the Vulpix saw it as a huge improvement; Pokémon here were sure to be looking for partners to explore the areas around the town! Though, the more she thought about it, exploring could have been done with pretty much anyone. Did a partner really have to be for just exploring? These were her thoughts right before she discovered of the Steamrise Inn.

Okay, calm down Cinder. It's just an interview to apply for a job, just be yourself here, don't lie about anything, and feel confident that you're doing it right! the fox coaxed herself, letting out a shaky sigh. The cold morning air revealed small wisps in front of her as she sat in front of the inn, examining the establishment in awe. "This is one big place..." she spoke aloud to no one in particular. The Fire type refused to let this intimidate her as she walked up to the front doors yet dared not to go inside. Instead, the most she could bring herself to do right now was call aloud and pray that someone heard her from inside.

"Hello? Anyone there? I was wondering if I could apply for a job here!"
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

PostSubject: Re: Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview)   Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 3:15 am

It was very very early in the morning. The birds had hardly been woken yet. The sun was just beginning to rise over the grey mountains in the west. They stood, serene and strong, the earth meeting the heavens with grace and power. Iva often liked to contemplate them as she made the half of her morning run that brought her home. The sea on one side, terrible with swells and waves yet all the more beautiful for it, and the mountains on the other, silent, wise peaks that seemed to know no time. As her paws dug into the sandy beach, she could think of nothing better.

She had been running for some time now. Each week she increased the distance and now her legs were beginning to burn. Her breath was short. Her eyes stared down at the sand as she concentrated her resolve. She knew the inn wasn't too far ahead. She could make it. She would make it.

With a final push of effort, she forced herself to run up the beach, past the bathhouse and around to  the front of the inn. Once she got there, she was met with an unexpected visitor. A Vulpix looking for a job. Oh! That Vulpix!

"Hey hey hey," Iva shouted as she jogged up to the Vulpix. "You're here much earlier than I thought you'd be! That's good! Heheh! I'm Iva, the owner of this place. Come on, come inside and we'll talk more." She pushed the one of the double doors open and led the Vulpix in.

The main hall of the Inn was absolutely huge, obviously designed to host pokemon of any size. Scattered about were a myriad of long tables and round tables. Across, on the right wall of the hall was a bar that seemed to take up the entire length of it's wall. It was filled with bottles, glasses, serving tools, and other instruments. Iva' led them past the front desk, a semi circular piece of furniture with warm welcoming letters emblazoned on the front, "The Steamrise Inn."

Iva walked over to one of long tables and took a seat. It wasn't hard to find somwhere to sit. The inn was empty. "We haven't opened yet. But don't you worry! Once we're open for business there will be crowds upon crowds clambering to come be a part of all this. Just you wait.

"So, what was your name? Let me see if I remember. Cinder, is it? It is! I can tell by your face! Tell you what, Cinder. Take a seat and tell me a bit about yourself, huh?" The Poochyena grinned wide, her little fangs seeming to glow in the warm light of the inn.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview)   Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:31 am

Following this Poochyena, she liked her already. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Iva!" she chirped with an excited tone. Maybe this interview would pass by faster and more casually than she thought! When they entered the inn, she took every moment to follow Iva while at the same time examining the massive main hall. Whoa... This place looks even bigger on the inside... Cinder noted with a soft nod. That made it all the more believable that once it officially opened for business, this place would be absolutely packed. "Well, it's a good thing I'm good around lots of Pokémon! Gotta say, the place looks promising."

When asked about herself, the fox couldn't help but return Iva's grin with a smile. Taking a seat herself and shrugging, she began. "Not really much about me, to be honest. My father and mother were great adventurers and used to tell me stories when I was little. After a while, I moved out on my own to find a partner, but no cigar. Then I saw the applications for the inn, and pretty much everything changed! After all, who said that it had to be for adventuring?" the Vulpix chuckled. "I know that this is my interview and all, but do you mind telling me a little bit about yourself too? Just so I can get to know you a bit too!"
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

PostSubject: Re: Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview)   Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview) EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:31 am

Iva paused and thought for a moment. I little contemplative grumble wrestled it's way out of her mouth.

"Well, I'm not really the reason we're here, but I guess you deserve to know a bit about me. I was raised in a pretty big brood. Lot's of brothers and sisters. I had good parents, a good childhood. I don't have any complaints. I know I'm lucky for that.

"I took off a few years. Just had to. I had to seek out a place for myself. Make my mark. Do something. You get it, I'm sure.

"So, my partner and I opened up a little place in Grassveil, raised some funds, and now we have this. She's away on business now, but she'll be back soon.

"What about you? You wanted to be an adventurer. How can I be sure you won't just up and leave me. Serving and maid work can be a pretty demanding and thankless job. How can I trust you to be able to hold up your end of the bargain?"
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview)   Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:35 am

Wow, so Iva has this kind of deep history with making this place? Sounds pretty cool. Cinder thought, slowly nodding. She found it admirable that the Poochyena had such a drive to create something in the world that would have a lasting impact. Her next question made her turn the question upon herself to really determine how this would work; would she be able to devote herself to the same cause and prove faithful to it? The Vulpix thought about what she would say for a few seconds before nodding to herself and answering as honestly as she could.

"Being an adventurer would be great, sure, but there's other stuff to do in the world. Honestly, adventuring was just what my parents did and that's all I've ever really heard about in-depth. It would be boring to repeat what they did, am I right? I'd be fine doing anything so long as I decide that I really want to do this, and this is... Probably #1. I know it'll have a lot more hardships than adventuring, but that's part of the fun! Wouldn't have much to go back to even if I did end up bailing; all I did before I saw this is wander around aimlessly. It would feel good to have some sort of purpose or occupation, and by Arceus I'd try to do it well!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview)   Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview? I'm Not Famous! (Interview)
Page 1 of 1