Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Lockdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

Poké : 4150

PostSubject: Lockdown   Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:34 am

Lincoln only had to take a few steps into the Mansion before he realized he had made a grave error. The aura in this place twisted and turned, only not in the way that made him think of hot, doughy pretzels or twisty candy made with berries. This was the kind of twisty turny that made him think of bones snapping, limbs getting caught under a plow, goo sliding through a trough. It made his spine shiver, and he could almost feel his stomach turning with the aura.

Nope. This was the end. He was sure he had seen enough to ride himself of his fear of the copse. Time to head back to sanity-

Wham.

......The door shut in front of his face as he went to leave. Now Lincoln was all alone. In the dark. His nerves snapped with panic, and he could feel his fur bristling at the root. He ran up to the door and tried to both push and pull the door, but neither worked. Lincoln knew it wasn't going to work. Why would it work? He had a feeling haunted house logic would be screwing him over for the entirety of this adventure. He turned back to the foyer and looked at the grand double staircase. Did he dare proceed....?

Lincoln the Riolu: 22 - 16 = 6 Energy

Å͙͍̳̣͙͕̎b̵͉͔̺̱͍̹̼̋̈a̧̯̱͓̝̰n̟̖̈́ͯd̡̫͇̤̙̹̻̈õ̶͙̆́ͨ̀̃ͥn̟̖̪͍̤̋ͅ ̜̦̠̔̾á̛͖͎̥͎̭͑̽ļ̭͎͙͕̗̽ͯ̅l̩ ̢͖̲͎̤̲ͤͭ̈͛̑̃ḧͩͦ̆ͣ͏̤̭̱̳̮o̫̦̱͇͂ͨp̴̱eͥ̐̍͛ͥ,͍͔̼̜̜͇ ̙͙͂ͪ̇ͭ̎͝y̴̬̒͌͑ͅe̹̟͍͓ ̥̈́͜w͈̝̞̦̘͖̯͗ͤ̊̿ͣ͒ḧ̨͂͊̅̆o̫̜̰ͣ̅̎̊̈̍́ ̴̠̺ͩ͆ͫͣͭͤ̓ͅe̡̳̩̟͓ñ̥̥̹̜t͔̩̜̃ͦ̋ͣė͙̳̯̣̼̈́ͅr̿̓́ ̈͑҉̫̘̠̱͎̰T͈͊ͫͫͦ̕H̸̳E̟͕̠ͭͪ̿ ̲͇̬̘͚̖̫̾̀R͎͙͖̣͉̔͞A̹̘̭̗̱I͖̙͓͉̳͙̬̊̿̂͒̇̔̚N̫͇ͣ͌̓ͣB̍̐O̟͎͆ͦ͜W̭̭̥̖͇̦̄̈͒ͧͤ̍̀ ͎̯̑S̙͍͎̩ͯͥT̰̪̥̟̗ͤ̑ͭ̍͗I̺̠͓̗͉̬̣ͨͤ̋̒̒͂͗͞C̙̘͉̭̜̲̐ͨ̈K̠͍͓ͭ͌͐ͪ͗ͣ

Spoiler:

Sprite by Sova and BlueKat
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 5118

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown   Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:48 am

She walked into the chateau with confidence, the aura within the mansion was almost sickening, but she could take it. The lucario glanced around, looking for any signs of danger with a sharp eye. This was the mansion that dark one had been discovered in, this was the place where it resided. She had come with a goal in mind; take down the dark one. If she could not find him...well, maybe she could get to that rumored forest that was said to be deep within the mansion's basement. It was meant to be an underground paradise protected by a guardian, one that would expel any who dared to enter. The items that were found within, were much to be desired though.

The lucario's eyes snapped open wide as she heard a sudden sound above her. She moved to a fighting stance, looking up in case she was being attacked...what? There was a riolu on the ceiling...tugging at the door. She blinked, staring up at the riolu in shock. Just...how? Her paws dropped to her sides, not quite sure how to react to this. Was this a trick of the house's?

As soon as she dared to think so, it seemed like suddenly someone pulled a gravity switch on her end. She found herself falling along with everything else that was not attached to the ground, varying from tables to glass to even a sofa as she fell onto the coffee table that was on the riolu's room.

"Oww...." she spoke, immobilized by the impact.

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown   Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:33 am

Lincoln was approaching the grand staircase cautiously when a wild dining room table tried to one-hit-KO him with squash. He jumped back in alarm, only to be hit in the head with a teacup, then the teapot, and then all the other cups rained down around him. "Gyaaa!!!" Lincoln yelped as all manner of furnishings and fine china and hand-crafted plushie pets - ooooh, Lincoln loved those - and other house-related paraphernalia rained down on and around him. Then a not-so-house-like thing also rained down right in front of him. He yelped and jumped away, hiding in the legs of an overturned table.

He peaked out at what he recognized to be his evolution, a Lucario, lying motionless on a table and groaning. He crawled out from the table and then back onto the floor, avoiding the pieces of everything that were strewn about everywhere. She didn't really seem like she was going to hurt him... and Lincoln was just the teeniest bit curious about her, as he had never really encountered another Lucario outside of the farm. He knelt down beside her head; it looked like she had taken a pretty bad fall from all the way up there. "A-are you okay?"

Å͙͍̳̣͙͕̎b̵͉͔̺̱͍̹̼̋̈a̧̯̱͓̝̰n̟̖̈́ͯd̡̫͇̤̙̹̻̈õ̶͙̆́ͨ̀̃ͥn̟̖̪͍̤̋ͅ ̜̦̠̔̾á̛͖͎̥͎̭͑̽ļ̭͎͙͕̗̽ͯ̅l̩ ̢͖̲͎̤̲ͤͭ̈͛̑̃ḧͩͦ̆ͣ͏̤̭̱̳̮o̫̦̱͇͂ͨp̴̱eͥ̐̍͛ͥ,͍͔̼̜̜͇ ̙͙͂ͪ̇ͭ̎͝y̴̬̒͌͑ͅe̹̟͍͓ ̥̈́͜w͈̝̞̦̘͖̯͗ͤ̊̿ͣ͒ḧ̨͂͊̅̆o̫̜̰ͣ̅̎̊̈̍́ ̴̠̺ͩ͆ͫͣͭͤ̓ͅe̡̳̩̟͓ñ̥̥̹̜t͔̩̜̃ͦ̋ͣė͙̳̯̣̼̈́ͅr̿̓́ ̈͑҉̫̘̠̱͎̰T͈͊ͫͫͦ̕H̸̳E̟͕̠ͭͪ̿ ̲͇̬̘͚̖̫̾̀R͎͙͖̣͉̔͞A̹̘̭̗̱I͖̙͓͉̳͙̬̊̿̂͒̇̔̚N̫͇ͣ͌̓ͣB̍̐O̟͎͆ͦ͜W̭̭̥̖͇̦̄̈͒ͧͤ̍̀ ͎̯̑S̙͍͎̩ͯͥT̰̪̥̟̗ͤ̑ͭ̍͗I̺̠͓̗͉̬̣ͨͤ̋̒̒͂͗͞C̙̘͉̭̜̲̐ͨ̈K̠͍͓ͭ͌͐ͪ͗ͣ

Spoiler:

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown   Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:55 am

The coffee table she had landed on held her, but only for a quick moment. Just as the riolu she had spied earlier asked if she was alright, the table creaked and groaned before collapsing. The wood beneath her buckled and she fell furher onto the floor.

"Ow..." she spoke, still paralyzed from the pain. She exhaled before lifting her paws to push herself up. She raised herself onto her behind, another paw reaching up to rub her head and expel the headache that had built up. Once she was feeling a bit better, she looked to the riolu.

"Fine," she responded before getting on one knee and standing back up onto her two feet, towering over the shorter version of herself that she used to be. What was a riolu doing here? Wasn't this place's aura sickly to them? The lucario stared at the riolu for a moment, "Who are you?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown   Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:18 pm

Lincoln flinched as the table beneath the Lucario collapsed, and she plopped down onto the floor. Lincoln moved a little closer. He wanted to help, but... he didn't have a lot of items to his name. He couldn't really offer her anything... and she managed to get up on her own. Wow, to get up after a fall like that... She must have been really strong. Lincoln felt intimidated already and she had only just asked his name.

"I'm Lincoln!" Lincoln replied, "I heard this dungeon was really weird, and I came to try and get over something I've been dealing with... I'm kinda stuck in here now, though," Lincoln explained, trying to sound modest and make it clear that he wasn't a feral. He really didn't want the Lucario to be mad at him or to come after him, she was clearly far out of his league. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you? Are you an explorer from the guild or something? You seem really strong."

Lincoln the Riolu: 6 Energy

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 6 launched of one Ruined Chateau (Image not informed.) :
, , , , ,

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown   Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:50 pm

The lucario looked down at the little riolu as he responded. Her expression grew a bit troubled as he mentioned the guild, "I am Kira, while I do have an affiliation with the guild, I have long since resigned." She made her point nice and sharp, keeping from straying into meaningless banter. The lucario looked to the direction the door was when she had looked up...to find that it was no longer there. They were now trapped in a doorless room, huzzah! The lucario huffed in annoyance, for she wanted to proceed further into the dungeon. Now they were simply trapped until the house decided to let them go. Wonderful.

"You should turn back," The lucario advised to the riolu, "The aura here is disturbing, I don't know if you're capable of handling it...especially with how poorly you seem to control yours with your emotions."

Kira: 26
Lazarus Rex carried out 10 launched of one Ruined Chateau (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown   Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:16 am

The Lucario's bluntness made Lincoln feel like he had struck a nerve or something, so he didn't say anything further on the matter. Still, he was curious. Wasn't an apprenticeship at the guild supposed to be a bid thing, or something like that? What could have happened that would make her want to leave? The Lucario, who's name was Kira, made a fair point about the mansion's aura and his lack of control. Still, Lincoln couldn't just let himself leave, for a good number of reasons.

"Well... I'm here right now, aren't I?" Lincoln reasoned, "and at this point, I don't think I can leave. That would defeat the purpose of why I'm here in the first place, aaaaand... The front door has vanished." Lincoln gestured over to the blank wall where the door he had entered through once was, feeling entirely unnerved. "I'm...... definitely in over my head though. I might need some help...." Lincoln was far too afraid to ask the Lucario for the help directly.

To their left, a wall torch suddenly lit itself, painting the room in a glowing, eerie light.

Lincoln the Riolu - 2 Energy

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 2 launched of one Ruined Chateau (Image not informed.) :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown   Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Oh fun, the riolu wanted to tag along with her. She would have rather gone her separate way and leave the riolu to find a way out himself, but her consciousness and moral code got the better of her. She sighed, "Fine, come with me...as soon as I can even find a way out of this room."

The torch to their left suddenly lit itself, causing her to be on guard. The lucario's eyes narrowed as she focused on the torch, before closing her eyes and sending a pulse of aura to check the nearby surroundings. She found nothing, or at least thought she found nothing. The Lucario opened her eyes to see a shadow bolt up to her face.

"GHA GHA GHAAAAA!" the shadow cried, making a horrifying face that cause Kira to cry out in fear and back up a few steps. She tripped over the remains of the table, falling flat on her back for the second time that day. She could faintly hear the cackling of the ghost as the ghastly seemed to fade out of existence.

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown   Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:21 am

Lincoln was so excited in that moment that he had no hope of containing his big, dorky grin. He was overjoyed at being allowed to join up with Kira, and having such a strong, reliable partner on his side made him feel a lot more confident about the challenge that they were faced with! Or at least it did, until stuff actually started going down. The random light that suddenly erupted on the other wall put Kira into alert mode, which in turn put Lincoln on edge. He felt Kira let out a pulse of bright, strong aura, but supposedly nothing came of it... until a shadow assaulted Kira's face.

Both Kira and Lincoln got startled and fell backwards, and by the time Lincoln was back on his feet the shadow was gone. Lincoln was now on full alert, and he was instantly suspicious of the light on the wall. He approached it, and then he did his best to focus the aura on the light. The light glowed a little brighter, and then suddenly the light died down. It was a Litwick, now exposed by Lincoln's Foresight, that had been hiding behind an Ember. "Hey!" Lincoln exclaimed, but then the Litwick's backup, a Drifblum, suddenly appeared and knocked Lincoln away like the tiny ragdoll he was. He went flying to the next floor, the one the grand staircase lead up to. There, he flopped onto some carpet with a dull "thud."

Lincoln the Riolu: 0 + Reviver Seed (to be used in a later post)= 2 Energy

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 2 launched of one Ruined Chateau (Image not informed.) :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown   Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:32 pm

The lucario pushed herself up once more with a snarl as Lincoln was sent flying by the drifblim that had decided to make an appearance. Kira stopped her growling quickly before focusing, shifting her movements in a careful yet swift movement as she began to glow a faint blue. Once the Swords Dance was set up, she darted forward swiftly. She propelled herself forward and slammed into the balloon pokemon with a fiery foot, sending it straight into the wall from the force of her attack.

She landed on her knee as the driflblim disappeared, she felt something burning at her feet. It was not quite her leg though from the Blaze Kick attack. She looked down at the floor to see what was mildly burning her foot to see the litwick holding its flame to her foot with a rather pouty face. She stared at it for a moment before giving it a good yet light punt to send it into the wall with the drifblim like a soccer ball.

She turned to Lincoln, still on high alert in case the ghosts decided it was not enough, "You alright?" she asked the riolu that had been defeated so easily by the high leveled pokemon. Kira had only gotten rid of it for now, there was no way in hell that could have knocked the drifblim out for good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockdown   

Back to top Go down

Lockdown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Southeast :: The Ruined Chateau-
Jump to: