Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

Eggggggs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bird
NPC Rper

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Eggggggs   Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:08 am

It's time for those eggy hunts again! Would someone like to join Varda in the Festivity Forest and hunt eggs? He has one more slot open for threads!

Some rules though! Because this is a timed event, it would all be wasted if it takes ages for you to reply. If you could post at least once a day, that would be great, no more is needed! Even less is alright, but if it takes like, a week for you to post? Sorry, but I am going to have to get another partner. Same goes for me too though, you're free to get someone else for the thread if I suddenly disappear.

Varda should be pretty easy to thread with, he's the friendly sort. Either the Pokémon can bump to each other at the scene or maybe they had decided to go hunt for eggs together at Grassveil Town or something. Tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eggggggs   Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:11 am

I'd be down for some event RP stuff. c:
Tomorrow in particular might be busy for me, but otherwise I should definitely be able to keep up with the established quota. This'll be the third of my active threads once I get my own going, so I'm not stretched thin or anything, either.

Zed's pretty agreeable, so the two should get along fine, especially since Varda is an actual guild member. (He's still working his way up)
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper

PostSubject: Re: Eggggggs   Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:10 am

Hah, sure! I think I'll be writing the opening post, but would you like the two to meet in the forest for the first time or would the two of them already be together and going there? Both work for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eggggggs   Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:49 pm

Introductions are always good fun to write, so we can have them meet in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper

PostSubject: Re: Eggggggs   Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Alright! Got you a thing here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eggggggs   

Back to top Go down

Eggggggs
Page 1 of 1