Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Salutations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ares

Poké : 19413

PostSubject: Salutations   Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:51 am

Hello there. It's been a long, long time, and I am so happy to see everyone once again.
Also I'm extremely ecstatic that all my stuff is where I left it

So where have I been? I've been at medical school! I got in, and I am so excited that my dream of being a doctor might actually come true. After wading through stagnant waters of being educated on the human body, I have emerged drenched in knowledge that I will soon forget as the summer begins. There lies an abyss in my mind, and it has been filled with the desire to be able to RP.

Here I am!

I look forward to being able to RP with all of you. I'm super pumped!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:43 am

First, may I just say, incredible work so far. That takes serious talent and dedication, and I really admire that.
That said, welcome back. Hope you get some good experiences to fill in that RP craving.c:
Back to top Go down

Salutations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1