Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy 6) Jude snuck quietly, careful not to make a noise. He hadn't detected any other pokemon yet, but just to be on the safe side, no sound came from the small Ghost Pokemon. Except for a few snickers, here and there. He could barely contain his excitement! Pranking was a great way to gauge himself. Also, as a plus side, sometimes it generated negativity. His favorite emotion was vengefulness. It was just so sweet. He almost forgot where he was, daydreaming about all the possibilities. He finally made up his mind. "Come on Jude. Time to get serious.", he thought to himself, and turned invisible, lying in wait.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:42 am

Russell 11

Inventory;
-Straw Cloak
To Find;
-Cacnea Spike
-Strange Ticket

Yet to Encounter;
-Stantler Horde (x5)
w/ SLP status

"I suppose so..." he replied before slipping the defense scarf into his bag, "...but I know what it is, it's a defense scarf. It should come in handy for someone though," he smiled, thinking about who of the Windrose Scouts might be able to make use of the fabric's defensive properties.

In a world of his own as he considered what to do with the gift, Russell almost missed the Shuppet's question. He watched the ghost for a moment before his grip lessened on his journal.
"You can't see all of it, but you can see the page I was working on earlier, and I can tell you about it," he replied, working out a compromise. With the amount of information that was actually in the journal, it would be a bit reckless to let just anyone read it without knowing who they really were.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Jude beamed further when he heard that he could see the book. "That would be wonderful! Thanks so much!" Oh my Arceus. Jude's smile disappeared immediately. HE forgot to introduce himself! Come ON, Jude! Jude mentally berated himself. How could he be so forgetful! "Oh, um, I'm Jude! I can't believe I forgot to tell you!" Jude, after a few seconds of embarrassment, shifted his focus on the book. "Can I see the book now?", Jude said, without an ounce of subtlety. (ooc:Sorry about the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:26 am

The Mothim chuckled slightly at the Shuppet's reaction to forgetting to introduce himself.
"Don't worry about it, I hadn't introduced myself yet either," he replied before adding politely, "But, I'm Russell. Pleased to meet you, I guess."

Russell then held the book in his small white hands and opened his journal on the page he'd been working on earlier. What was contained on the page was merely a sketch of the scene he had observed earlier, along with some other notes about Shadowhue Forest, including some of the pokemon that were native to the area and what sort of plantlife seemed to grow here.

"As you can tell, it's not all that much. Shadowhue Forest is a little tamer a place to some others i've been to. Basically my journal records details about the places I go to, such as how wide they are and what sort of terrain they have so that I can draw them on my maps," he explained, mood lightening as he spoke about his work. Russell was clearly a passionate pokemon when it came to exploring.

OOC// No prob. One post every now and then isn't so bad ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:56 am

"Russssselllll...", Jude said, getting accustomed to the name. He peered closely, examining the picture. "Wow! That looks like the place I first saw you! What else have you drawn in there?" Jude has officially become comfortable, which means that he's lost all subtlety, and is no longer on edge. "Well, I gotta say, you're pretty talented!" Jude smiled and watched Russell. They didn't look threatening at all, but he had a fortitude unheard of with bug types. Normally, bug types would generate the most fear when pranked, but this one held his ground, and Jude admired him for that. "Woah! What was the most exciting or dangerous place you've been?", Jude loved hearing about dangerous places. He never believed  he could go to a dangerous area without chickening out, but it still was a nice thought to hear other pokemon talk about dangerous adventures.

Last edited by SassyCephalopod on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:06 am

Russell found his cheeks reddening at the unexpected praise from the Shuppet and he chuckled almost nervously, "Uhm.. thanks," he replied, expressing his gratitude but still not entirely used to being praised like that.

"I tend to draw things from other places, or scenes that catch my interest. I've also sketched berries and the like when i've come across one i've not seen before," he elaborated on what would be found in his journal, should someone flick through it. Although he made no attempt to actually show the Shuppet the rest of his journal, instead gently closing it shut as he considered Jude's last question. He seemed to glance up at the leafy canopy as he thought about the past dungeons he'd visited.

"Most exciting... and I suppose most dangerous at the same time would be my trip to Pricklemist Hill. There are a lot of ghost types there," he replied, answering after a momentary pause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 1:58 am

"Nervousness. I can eat that.", Jude thought, Jude guessed being overly eager could create some. The tip of his horn glowed, and tiny particles from the air were being sucked into the horn. It was a mesmerizing sight to look at. It shut off abruptly. Jude frowned. Russell wasn't to nervous, obviously, because he wasn't able to get that much nervousness off of him. Jude stopped frowning, but looked a little disappointed. "Oh, um...Sorry about that." Jude tried to change the subject, he needed to talk about something other than what just happened. "So...Can you tell me about your experience on the Hill?", Jude said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:34 am

Russell couldn't help but feel a little weirded out as the Shuppet proclaimed that he could eat his nervousness, and then proceeded to do something that Russell could only assume was Jude actually doing so.

"...okay then..." the Mothim blinked. Not scared by the occurance, although it would have been polite to at least ask first. I mean, it was his nervousness after all. Nevertheless, Russell shook his head subtly and was about to move on with their conversation when his large antennae picked up something in the distance.

Immediately turning his attention to what could be a potential danger, Russell tucked his belongings back away into his bag and flapped his thin wings, taking off from the branch and landing on the ground. From here he could practically feel the vibrations that his antennae had detected through his feet.

As he looked up, he caught sight of just what was causing the vibrations and promptly took off from the ground again, moving to escape from the scene as a horde of five Stantler charged towards them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:25 am

"What's the matter, friend?", Jude said, curiously, as Russell stops abruptly, and flutters up to a tree. Jude raised his eyebrow, and looks confused, almost unnerved. "Um...What's the matter?" Suddenly he notices that things around him were shaking. Sticks and even some bushes are vibrating slightly. He tries floating up to join Russell on the tree, but to no avail. The horde is almost upon him. He then ducks and phases through the ground, and hides in it. He shivers. When he phases through things, he gets a terrible, irrational feeling of dread and the cold is extreme. However, he holds his position there, waiting to make sure the Stantler have passed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:04 pm

Unfortunately for Russell, he had misjudged just how fast the small horde of Stantler were, and as he was trying to fly back up into one of the trees, the front-most Stantler in the horde caught him on it's antlers, knocking him out of the air. He didn't know what the Stantler were running from, but he had to dodge eight pairs of hooves by trying to scurry across the ground. There wasn't enough space for him to flap his wings in order to gain the height needed to fly back up to avoid them.

The third Stantler actually stopped for a very brief second, pausing to deal with what it viewed as a threat to their small group. All it took was a few moments of eye contact and the Mothim found that he couldn't keep his eyes open. After the last three Stantler finally passed, anyone looking on would inevitably find the area littered with the hoofprints of the startled pokemon. However they would also find one Mothim, lay on his side where the Stantler had previously been, unable to move due to being forced into a deep slumber by the Stantler's Hypnosis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:33 pm

A small horn emerged from the ground, and a ghost's head followed. "Oh boy, those Stantler sure mad a mess, huh?" Jude said cheerfully. He waited for a response, and got none. "Russell?" Jude scanned the area until his gaze rest upon a Mothim, unmoving. At this moment, Jude proceeded to carefully poke the Mothim with his horn. No response. "Russell?", he said again. Jude was not normally one to freak out, but hysteria started creeping into his voice. Jude lost it, thinking his new friend was dead. He hoped from the bottom of his heart that he was maybe just sleeping. As Jude forced himself to calm down, he realized that there was a steady rise and fall of Russell's chest. Jude sighed, then searched frantically for something to help his friend.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 2rntvDa
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:57 pm

Russell 11

Inventory;
-Straw Cloak
To Find;
-Cacnea Spike
-Strange Ticket

The Mothim slept on, oblivious to the brief state that he had accidentally brought upon the Shuppet by his supposed death. Russell did not snore, in fact he was a rather quiet sleeper, which had probably done nothing to ease Jude's worries upon first seeing him laying there. He slept on peacefully, with dreams of fulfilling his dream of creating a map of the world filling his mind as he drifted into REM sleep.

Luckily, there was a way to wake the moth from his slumber, as Russell had the forethought to bring with him an item that would cure status effects. If the Shuppet were to just peek into the Mothim's bag, he'd be able to find the Heal Seed that lay within.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:06 pm

"Oh boy..." Jude looked around, disheartened. "Come on Jude...Think!" Jude's mind was in too many places to come up with a solid plan. He looked at Russell's bag, and grinned. Do you think he would mind if I looked at is book? Just one peek... Jude slipped open the latch of the bag, levitated the book up, admiring it. As he was about to open it, something inside the bag caught his eye. A tiny seed glinting yellow. Jude didn't know anything about the different types of seeds, but he assumed Russell would have it for a reason. He dropped the book, picked up the seed, and placed it it in Russell's mouth. "Here goes nothing...", Jude said, hope in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 6:50 pm

The Mothim seemed not to move for a moment, even with the Heal Seed in his mouth. However, after a few seconds, Russell's orange-scaled wings began to twitch and his eyes blinked open blearily. He seemed to automatically swallow the Heal Seed as he awoke, it then quickly completing it's job and waking him fully.

Russell pushed himself up, off of his side and came face to face with Jude, who was currently levitating his journal. The Mothim squinted, before using his own Hidden Power to reclaim the notebook and place it back in his bag. He didn't say anything, willing to give the Shuppet the benefit of the doubt as he could taste the Heal Seed that had awoken him and logically assumed that it had been Jude's doing.

"Uh... thanks..." he blinked, kinda glad that he'd brought the seed along in the first place now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:27 pm

JJude tensed, but then relaxed, when one of the wings twitched. His frown turned into a smile when the eyes opened. Jude smiled sheepishly as Russell took back his journal. He should have probably put the book back before he gave Russell the seed. Thankfully, Russel said nothing about the journal. He sighed a tiny sigh, but then smiled wide. "No problem!", Jude was greatly relieved. He had no idea what that seed could have done. For all he knew it could have been one of those fancy exploding seeds. "Are you ok?", the small ghost asked, because it seemed like Russell hadn't fully shaken off the cobwebs of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:40 pm

Russell shook his body, almost as if in an attempt to wake it up properly. He then nodded to Jude and tested his wings by flapping them gently. He took a moment before he took off from the ground once again and began to hover in the air once again.

With a small smile he replied to Jude, "Yea I think i'm fine. It was only a sleep move after all," he chuckled. He definitely felt a little better now that he had shaken off the last vestiges of sleep. The Mothim felt like he could trust Jude a little more now in some small way. After all, the Shuppet could have easily just left him to fend for himself if he were really ill intentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)   A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ghost's Definition of Fun (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next