Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Forest Encounter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Forest Encounter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Jude had been bored for most of the day. After wandering around Pecha Forest, he had not encountered a single non-feral pokemon. And that meant there would be no negative emotions to feed off of, or no new pokemon to meet. His expression was a mixture between restlessness and annoyance. Out of boredom, he started talking to himself. "So, I've gotten to that point where I talk to myself? This is new." He longed for someone, ANYONE, to show up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:46 pm

(eh there's two pink gummies, just take one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:51 pm

(Mhm, we should delete the ooc posts though, cause it messes up the thread count.
WHose turn is it?)

Last edited by SassyCephalopod on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 4:34 am

Jude came floating quickly back into the clearing. "Hey Jewl! I found something you can sell at your shop!", a small, squishy pink pellet floated near him. Jude had never actually tasted one, so he tried not to look at it, lest he be tempted to eat it. "The gummi floated from where Jude was over to Jewl's location. Jude was happy to have made a contribution to the shop. "We might not be able to find anything else, but hey, it's something." Jude smiled widely and watched, pride in his eyes, as his friend received his gift. Jude smiled again. "I feel like I should go now. It's been great meeting you, and I hope our paths cross again!", Jude floated away, smiling softly. (Should we call It a wrap?)
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:56 pm

(Sure)
"Thank you!" They took it happily and grinned at them "This is amazing, thank you!" at east Jewl wouldn't go back empty handed.

"Yeah, I'll see you around! Don't be afraid too check out my shop!" They called back and went on their own way, humming softly to themselves as they went down a different path, sights set on going back to Grassveil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3