Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Forest Encounter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Forest Encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Jude had been bored for most of the day. After wandering around Pecha Forest, he had not encountered a single non-feral pokemon. And that meant there would be no negative emotions to feed off of, or no new pokemon to meet. His expression was a mixture between restlessness and annoyance. Out of boredom, he started talking to himself. "So, I've gotten to that point where I talk to myself? This is new." He longed for someone, ANYONE, to show up.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:19 am

Jewl quickly used knock off and hit them hard. She then disappeared, getting her Phantom Force ready, and another turn to rest and think about her battle plan. Their attack had been lower twice,and they probably didn't have any attacks but poison sting that could actually do damage to them....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 6:02 am

Jude uncovered a Pineco, and let out a shout of surprise. The Pineco started flashing red and exuding steam. Jude realized it was going to Explode. He quickly took the opportunity to carry it to the pair of feral pokemon, where it exploded. All three feral pokemon fainted, but the blast had hit Jude and sent him into a tree. (10-8=2) (Problem solved.)

Last edited by SassyCephalopod on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 12:57 pm

(and we're on the next page! which reminds me.... 0+1=1)

"Jude?" Jewl hesitantly floated up to the tree too inspected the other, frowning. He didn't look the best..."I'll be right back" they reassured him and went searching for an item too help the other.
He did, after all, help them first, and got blasted into a tree for their efforts.

JewlTheShuppet carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Forest Encounter - Page 2 LOY1SG7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:16 pm

Jude opened his eyes, dizzy. He forgot where he was for a moment, and then felt bark against his back, and grass on the ground, and eventually came to the conclusion that he was in Pecha Forest. Then everything else came back in a rush. He looked around, but everything was so blurry and unfocused, as if he was trying to stare into water. After lying there for a few minutes, he got up, and floated shakily up. This was straining him, so he stopped and floated down and rested at the bottom. After about ten minutes of this pitiful cycle, Jude had the strength to float consistently. He was covered in scratch marks and had aching, but nonetheless, he was now in a better situation than when he first awoke. Jewl wasn't in his line of sight. Maybe they ran away? Jude didn't really know at this point.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:19 pm

"Aiieee!" Jewl painted as they raced back, followed by a very angry Weepingbell. Jewl quickly used Screech, trying too keep the angry thing from hurting the two shuppets too bad."Sorry..I...was..." Jewl quickly floated up to him and caught their breath. She turned and watched the Weepinbell, trying too decide what too do here. Neither of them were really in the shape too fight, but they might just have too...she didn't have any moves that could really affect it. "Sorry Jude....I was trying too find something that could maybe help heal you..." Jewl smiled sheepishly. Their eyes sparked as they looked down at the Weepingbell. What too do...what do too...The two of them did't have many options, it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:08 pm

"Thanks for thinking about me. There are more pressing matters at hand right now.", Jude stated, not taking his eyes off of their assailant. The Weepinbell lunged at Jude, its mouth agape. He vanished just as the Weepinbell was about to connect, and it hit a tree. When it got back up, Jude reappeared behind it, and attacked it using purple energy. (Phantom force.) The huge use of energy just as he had recovered really drained him. He slunk back, out of range so he could rest, and compose himself. The little ghost was breathing heavily. "Alrighty Jewl, your turn.", Jude said, still out of breath.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:03 pm

"I"ll do my best..." Jewl nodded and got up, falling a bit, before rising. They used another screech, before dodging and attacking with a knock off. "I don't have a lot of energy yet" Jewl admitted, panting hard. They couldn't doge fast enough, though, and got hit by a vine whip. "Ow!" They groaned and fell to the ground, feeling the weight of it. "I...can't....." Jewl shook their headband disappeared, a final attempt too strike. She managed knock it out with the final strike of Phantom force, before collapsing to the ground. "I-I think we're safe....." she groaned and panted, barely managing too float off the ground, exhausted from the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:55 am

Jude sighed, and poked his head out from behind a tree. "We did it!" Jude's breathing had returned to normal. He let out a small smile, and looked at the feral pokemon that lay before him. "Nice Job! Are you alright?" It seemed like feral pokemon were appearing more frequently than normal. He normally never saw this much activity. To think what he would have done if Jewl wasn't there. "I just want to say, thanks. I don't know what I would have done if you were there. I'd probably have been overwhelmed. So, thanks.", Jude said, his tone soft, and gratitude evident on his face.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:37 pm

"I don't know what I would have done either" Jewl smiled weakly at the other "I'm glad they went down when they did, I don't...." they shook their head. Now wasn't the time for that, though Jewl would admit, they were feeling a bit of kinship with her new companion. Jewl turned too face him "Let's just get out of this dungeon as fast as possible, I don't believeWe'll find anything worth while for my shop, but you never know" They had too keep going on, Jewl was determined too get Pecha berries for her store. They continued too weekly float, attempting too continue into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 4:47 pm

(I'm going to be on consistently today.) "We're both hurt, and if we get attacked again, we might not be able to make it. We should be more careful.", As they both floated onwards, Jude stopped. "One moment." Jude went off the path, and dove into the bushes. He came upon a clearing, and in the middle was...a tree, ripe with Pecha Berries! This was a lucky find. Jude yelled, "Jewl! Come here!", unable to keep the excitement from his voice. Jude scanned the clearing and got a better look. The dirt was an earthy tan color, and the thick tree had ripe berries growing on it. Berries littered the ground, some rotten, some relatively fresh.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:19 pm

(sweet!)

Jewl floated over "What's u-wow" their eyes widened as they saw it "This is amazing! Jude!" the Shuppet did their best too nice the other a hug, but the no hands thing made it a bit hard. "This is so cool...." they murmured and looked around, wondering where they should start "I can stock up my shop yet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Jude did his best to receive the hug, because, like Jewl, had no hands. At the mention of the shop, Jude's eyes lit up. "Oh yeah! What exactly do you sell at your store?", Jude inquired while sniffing and then grimacing at a rotten Pecha Berry. He then proceeded to bend down and take a bite out of a Pecha Berry. He scrunched up his face. It was way too sweet for him. After regaining his composure, he started filling his bag with Pecha Berries. It certainly would be HORRIBLE if a FERAL POKEMON showed up when things were looking so great. (Eheheheheh! òwó )
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:34 pm

"Dungeon items, the occasional TM, whatever I can find in dungeons or by off other people mostly" they shrugged and started filling their bag as well, humming gently to themselves. She really hoped no feral Pokemon would come while they were still recovering. That would be really bad timing. Jewl gave a stink face when she nosed the rotten Pecha berries, doing their best too find the ripe ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:44 pm

"Interesting! I'll have to stop by sometime.", He said, distractedly. Jude was nosing around in the area around the tree to see if there was anything interesting.  Jude went out a little further, and checked around in the ring of shrubs and bushes that circled the clearing. His bag had like 2 Pecha Berries in it, because he had gotten distracted. Jude knew he could find something useful. He just had to look a little harder. Jude muttered to himself,"Come on...Let me find SOMETHING..."  Jude was starting to get frustrated until...
(Edited because too many rolls)
Guest carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Forest Encounter - Page 2 DZNZaz3 , Forest Encounter - Page 2 DZNZaz3

Last edited by SassyCephalopod on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:44 pm

(I can only roll twice oops.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next