Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Forest Encounter

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:31 am

Jude had been bored for most of the day. After wandering around Pecha Forest, he had not encountered a single non-feral pokemon. And that meant there would be no negative emotions to feed off of, or no new pokemon to meet. His expression was a mixture between restlessness and annoyance. Out of boredom, he started talking to himself. "So, I've gotten to that point where I talk to myself? This is new." He longed for someone, ANYONE, to show up.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Poké : 1760

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:37 am

Jewl, on the other hand, was there to collect some Pecha Berries for their new store, and maybe some other items if they could fins them. "For this being the Pecha Forest" there's a surprising lack of them" they huffed. She eventually found another Pokemon, though Jewl assumed them hostile, but didn't really want trouble. They frowned and pulled their bag closer as the Shuppet decided on what too do.
Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:44 am

(Energy: 16-5=11)

Jude tilted his head at the other Shuppet. Although he was really excited that there was a pokemon who wasn't attacking him. He tried not to show it, though it showed through his big grin. "Hiya! I couldn't help but overhear that you were looking for Pecha Berries!" He tried to come off as friendly and unassuming as possible. He was documenting their every move in his mind and analyzing what kind of various responses he would get. He considered outright pranking, but he told himself that he would wait.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:50 am

(crap um...right 16-5=11)

They blinked and turned "Well yes, why else would I be in here?" Jewl asked the other Shuppet, not quite sure they would be able too trust the other. After all, their kind were feeders off negative energy, and Jewl had been robbed before, and didn't want a repeat of that experience. "Care too join me?" they asked politely, not wanting too come off as ruse to the other.
Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:59 am

Perfect. Jude assumed that the other pokemon trusted him right away, as many naive pokemon had. "I would love to join you! There's not really that many Pecha Berries growing this time of year." Jude was curious. "Say, why are you gathering berries? Are you an adventurer perhaps? Or maybe you just want to be prepared against poison?" Jude's grin grew wider. He glanced around, looking to see if he could find anything, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:03 am

"I own a traveling shop, if you must know..." Jewl smiled, wanting the other too believe that they trusted him, at least for now "Why are you out here? Gathering energy?" they tilted their head at him. They seemed like just normal questions, but Jewl was trying to gage him and figure him out. After all, ghost type had the reputation they did for a reason, a reputation that had both helped and harmed the shop owner over the years. They slowly started too look around themself, but kept an eye on the other Shuppet "I'm Jewl by the way" they said.
Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:21 am

Jude was reluctant to answer why he was here.  To be honest, he was collecting negative energy. Instead he said, "Oh, no. I'm just relaxing and enjoying the serenity. I'm Jude. Nice to meet you! Let's start looking, shall we?" Jude checked a tree, but there was nothing. He called out to Jewl, "Found anything yet? I'm not having any luck."
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Forest Encounter HUdHrl3
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:26 am

"Not yet" Jewl called back, a bit frustrated by this "I guess you're right" they added with a sigh, but continued too look around. Maybe she could still find something....she kept her eye on the other, not fully sure if they're seemingly helpful attitude was realy what it appeared too be, but she would play along for now.

JewlTheShuppet carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Forest Encounter QtxON6P
Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:36 am

(11-1=10)
Jude looked down and saw a stick. Its pointed edge caught his attention. He grinned maliciously, and stored it in his bag, daydreaming about all the mean pranks he could pull with it. He became so enraptured that he forgot the task at hand and stared at nothing, smiling, as if he were in a daze. He snapped back and put a fake, sheepish smile one. "Sorry, I get kind of lost daydreaming."
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:40 am

(11-17=0)

"That's o-Ah!" she gasped s the Nidorino and Nidorina attacked her, knocking the wind out of her. Jewl collapsed and groaned. They needed time too catch her breath, the two Pokemon taking them by surprise. "S-some help would be nice" she panted, not really expecting the other too be much help.
Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:51 am

Jude was completely taken aback. The frenzied pair of pokemon seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Jude started off by throwing a stick to do something. The pair turned to him and charged. Jude needed to get out of here and also needed to get his injured acquaintance away. Jude started panicking and and used Phantom Force to narrowly avoid the charging attack. He waited for the right time to reappear and strike.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 4:54 am

Jewl was wonderen what the two pokemon were even doing here, their line wasn't even supposed too be in the Pecha woods. Still, they were a lot stronger than her, so it would take a little bit to regain enough energy and run away. Why hadn't she come prepared with items?
Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:01 am

Jude struck the confused looking Nidoran in its back, stunning it for a moment. It lashed back sending Jude back. Jude shook his head and used Screech. The Nidoran and Nidorina flinched, and Jude hid behind a tree. (So brave.) Jude was panicking big time. He wasn't used to pokemon this strong showing up in the Pecha Forest. He was really worried about everyone's wellbeing. He hid and tried to make as little sound as possible.
Back to top Go down
JewlTheShuppet

JewlTheShuppet

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:04 am

Jewl eventually got up, panting. They growled, and let out a stretch. The two Pokemon winced, then faced her, getting ready for their attacks. she stood her ground, wondering what she should do...maybe they had an item...." she went and used knock off, unsure on what too do
Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:14 am

Jude rustled around in the nearby leaves, looking for an Item that could be of any use. Meanwhile, the pair were getting ready to attack Jewl, while he cowered behind the tree. He looked frantically for a Blast Seed or Oran Berry. From Behind the tree, he poked his head out and used screech, causing the pair to flinch, and opening them to attack.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Forest Encounter O9xqXFR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Encounter   Forest Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Encounter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next