Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A day's dreariness (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

Poké : 2380

A day's dreariness (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:02 pm

It was a decent day, she decided, the breeze that drifted through her fur in a not entirely unpleasant way. Honestly she would prefer if the the air was warmer, but alas it was a cold day outside. The sun was barely visible behind the grey clouds, it’s brilliant rays muffled by the fluffy white drifting mist. The tree’s many leaves swayed in the wind that gusted softly through the forest, ruffling the vixen’s fur and ears. The fox stared out into the open clearing from between two thick tree roots, eyes half lidded and face held in an expressionless frown.

The Vixen sighs softly and rests her head on her paws, tails flicking slowly behind her red body. ”How, dreary.” Even the smaller pokemon who still decide that today was a nice day to play don’t seem as lively as she was used too, honestly they all seemed to just be huddled together in small groups chatting about whatever. She wished she had somebody to talk to, it’s not often that this social butterfly was sitting off in the corner not interacting, but there was nothing for her to talk about. She could train perhaps, but for what reason to practices moves she would never use in her life?

Though she can see the good in learning skills such as protect, confuse ray, safeguard, and the likes, there is simply little way for her to acquire such moves without the aid of another pokemon to help her get the TMs. So much effort that she is frankly too busy to give, maybe when she gains herself a competent body guard will she go, until then.

“Oh dratted day, won’t something cure me of this flat time, any excitement that doesn’t involve me getting injured shall do.” She groaned and jabbed her snout slightly in dirt, not hard enough to hurt herself though, ”Won’t someone come and rid me of this dreariness? Oh look at me, complaining to the air like I can’t be doing anything better.”
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:07 am

{OOC: Heh, told you that I'd come around to RPing with you, Kit.}

Man, having a cloudy day sucks... Cinder thought to herself as she sat near the shore of the pond. The tranquil waters were only disturbed by the occasional wind gust, blowing in a small leaf or pebble. Looking into them was like staring into a mirror with a blank canvas: just her reflection and a pure white background. "Maybe having a Sunny Day TM would have worked for this..." the Vulpix spoke her thoughts aloud to no one in particular. She still possessed the Echoed Voice TM, but it proved no use to her considering she wasn't able to use the disc.

She flopped onto the soft grass with a sigh. Boredom wasn't the cause, however; berries weren't exactly in abundance for her this morning. She still had enough to satisfy her fill for breakfast, but afterwards? It was safe to say that she wasn't in the best mood. But I shouldn't let that get me down! Hey, maybe this place could use a little more fire! Not that I'm setting anything on fire, but... I got it! Releasing a powerful Fire Blast in the shape of a five-pointed star at the sky, she smiled in satisfaction at her own display. Though not much of a lasting effect, the very sight of the Fire Blast brought a smile to her face.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:47 am

The day was dark and dreary, every day had been like that for a while now with those strange events with some prophet business and what not. He didn't believe any of it. It was all some big lie to get pokemon to do stupid things, all of it was fake. He did not care though, he'd just be one of the smart ones. The ones to ignore it. The dreary day likely would have made others depressed, wishing to see the sun. He did not mind the weather, he was in a bad mood for an entirely different reason. That void within him was still there, an emptiness that was devouring him with every passing day that had started up the day he had gotten a thunder stone and evolved.

Why did he feel so empty? He did not understand. He had merely been walking along when something caught his attention in the sky. A firework, no, a fire ball that turned itself into a firework. The jolteon stared at it with a bored expression for a moment, before deciding to check it out. He approached the area that held a smiling vulpix as she looked up at the burning star in the sky. A rather...impressive looking vulpix.

He approached her without a second thought, smiling pleasantly as he spoke, "How hot is a vulpix?" he seemed to ask her, though without giving her a chance to respond he answered his own question, "Hot enough to break the ice. My name's Erebus," he said, holding out a paw for a bit of a paw-hand-shake.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:20 pm

The vulpix buried her head under her paws, groaning lightly in expiration. Nothing, she has sat under this very tree for an hour and nothing has happened. She came from out of her den with the intentions of mingling with the crowd, catching up on the gossip and perhaps the new happenings for that event that is currently changing the world. But that was a total bust, as she can plainly see now that so much ill used time has passed by, the vixen should’ve just went with her original plan and stayed in her den to do all the planning for her next party like she was long supposed too. Gosh, how is she going to get anything done when the mere atmosphere of the day made her will to do work nearly negative? This is a day that should be spent inside, sleeping like a newborn kit after having their bellies full with their mother’s milk.

“Coming out here was a mistake, I see that now.” the Lady muttered to herself, slowly rising on her paws and shaking any loose grass bits that might have fallen on her luscious fur, ”I’ll just have to move on then,” she brushed the fur down her arm, an expression of disinterest marred her face.

She then left the hiddenness of her hiding spot, leaving the dark shadows that the trees casted behind as she took slow pawsteps into the light of the clearing, the dim, muffled light from the blocked sun brightening up the color of her body. Her ears where swiveled back, not lying flat on her head, but still pointed outwards away from her body that shows everyone that she is not entirely happy. Her tails waved slightly faster than usual, while still flexing in smooth waves, they were less relaxed than when she was cheerful or calm. Overall, she gave the impression on being a fairly upset looking pokemon, which matched her mood perfectly.

The vulpix paused and looked up to the sky, her brown eyes catching the bright light flickering off of a blazing star of fire dancing in the sky, a Fire Blast if her memory servers her correctly. And the fire types back on the mountain certainly weren't afraid to blast their moves around. Mother was always in the right in her decision to move us to the peak, far less commotion. It does look beautiful, fire will alway be a gorgeous sight to see and feel, though she uses her fire far less often than most, she still gets a form of satisfaction from blowing embers in her free time.

”How lovely~” While not enough to lift her mood, she can indulge herself in watching this display until it fades into the sky. Though… who could have used this move, she doesn’t remember seeing any fire types near the pond when she first looked, but perhaps that’s why you take more than one look. ”*sigh*” The Lady looked down to the pond, where the fire blast’s origin was presumed to be, and spotted a red figure much like her own staring up at the fire blast, another Vulpix it seems. I wonder...No harm in doing so. Before she could approach the young vulpix, a different pokemon of yellow, almost electrifying fur, went up to the Vulpix first.

He (She was sure it was male.) said something to the Vulpix, but the Lady was too far away from them to hear anything. I’ll have to remedy that. The fox pokemon started walking to the two pokemon, head held high like usual, but taking slow, meaningful steps. Goodness knows that she hates being rushed, she likes taking things slow after all.

“Good day Loves, how does the time fair for you?” She greeted as soon as she was in hearing range.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:20 am

Brushing her bangs off to the side, she turned to the right and was face-to-face with a Jolteon. Who is this guy? Sure, the cringe-inducing line was a bit of a slap in the face, but... Heck, he seems fine. the fox noted. She met his paw with her own, a huge smile on her face. "Nice to meet you, Erebus! It's Cinder, don't wear it out!" Though a few red flags went up when a stranger of all people wanted to introduce themselves in such a way, the Fire type chose to ignore them all for the sake of meeting a new Pokémon. She felt confident in her abilities if anything went awry anyways.

Before being able to speak again, a voice cut her off just as she was about to bring up a question. One look at the source almost made her gasp in surprise. "Whoa... Weird mirror. Do I really look that good?" she asked, examining her "doppelgänger" with a curious expression. However, whatever movement she tried wouldn't cause the entity to respond accordingly. ...This isn't a mirror? Pfft, whoops! She must be another Vulpix. Cinder thought with an amused look. "Sorry about that! I haven't had many berries today, so I guess I'm a little loopy. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 7:17 am

The heavens seemed to have blessed little Erebus, for yet another beautiful looking female vulpix had approached. He then realized the catch of this little blessing, if he was going to smooth talk, he was going to have to choose one of them...he didn't want that...maybe they'd both be cool with sharing a day with him? The one he had spoken to had introduced herself as Cinder, making a cringe worthy statement herself directly after, only to make yet another stupid comment about a mirror. Maybe he'll try the other one after all.

The jolteon spoke, "My my, another beautiful looking vulpix," he spoke to the newcomer with a smooth and calm voice, "Two beauties in the day of one, I don't know if my eyes are going to be able to take this much longer," it was a lie, he felt fine, but it was an attempt to praise the two.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:25 pm

The Vulpix dipped her head in a polite nod, smiling gently at the other vulpix who seemed to be examining her curiously after making a comment about a mirror. It was such a silly little thing to think right off the bat, but the complement of being referred to ‘looking good’ was quite flattering, even if she has heard such complements before in her life, it was never in such a way.

The vixen giggled lightly, she can agreed that the lack of proper nutrition can lead to one becoming slightly, ‘loopy’, a thing she has seen herself on various accounts. ”You may refer to me as Lady Jasper Love, it is my ultimate pleasure to make your acquaintance.” the Lady finished off by placing her right paw on her chest and giving a fluid bow.

The voice of the male pokemon reached her ears, causing the Lady to look over to the pokemon and look him over fully. He wasn't a pokemon that she has seen too often, but just by looking at the eye shape, form, and body she could tell that he was most likely an evolution of Eevee. The name didn't come to her immediately, so she decided not to worry about that when she should be focusing on what he was actually saying to her.

Jasper nodded to the male, giving him a polite smile as she had the other vulpix, Cinder. She took the compliment with stride, smile widening ever so slightly as she repeated the same bow she did with the other. ”And a good day to you as well, Sweetheart. Many thanks for the lovely compliment. “ Though the obviously flirty pokemon needed to work on his lines a bit more, these were far too...cringey for her tastes. She isn't an easy pokemon to please in such a way, ”So, My Loves, what are you doing out on a day as...dreary as this? Most pokemon would be inside sleeping in a day like this, though I'm not one to talk since I'm here as well.” she stepped back enough that she can look at the both of them without having to constantly turn her head, that makes her neck cramp after a while.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 5:21 am

The Fire type nodded to the other Vulpix. "Lady Jasper Love? Nice to meet you! Odd name, but it sounds fancy." she responded, attempting her own bow. Since she was out of practice (and had never tried it before), she had to catch herself before falling face first. Standing on two paws wasn't a skill she'd acquired well, so it was understandable that her balance with this wasn't as well-developed as Lady Jasper's. Before she even commented on Erebus' input, she stopped herself and began laughing. "Me? Beautiful? Ha! That's a good one!" In all honesty, she never cared that much for her looks. Guess it comes naturally. Cool.

When her "doppelgänger" asked what they were doing, she just shrugged. "I dunno. I literally just decided to go to the Small Pond for no reason; I've got no plans anyways. After all, searching for a partner day after day gets old fast, you know?" Cinder answered with a lighthearted smile. Not finding anyone didn't bother her too much yet, and probably wouldn't for a while. So long as she stayed positive and kept working at it, she was sure that she'd succeed eventually. "Though I agree with you there, it is a pretty ugly day. Wish I knew Sunny Day, that would brighten this place up."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:51 am

His smooth words are working! A sly grin stretched across his face as the two seemed to bow. Eh, he wouldn't bother. They weren't all that worth scratching at his dignity to get. The jolteon merely nodded to the fine ladies before his ears perked up upon hearing one of the vulpix's mention a partner. His torn ear flattened quickly though so to hide the bite mark in a unconscious movement. The jolteon spoke up, "Partner? For what, might I ask?" he smiled pleasantly.

"Oh, as I stated before, I am Erebus,"
he added on since little miss Lady Jasper Love introduced herself, "Your local Jolteon and da*n proud of it," he felt the need to add on after a slight pause. Compliment me. Compliment mee. His mind begged of them, wishing for them to admire his new form he had worked...so little to obtain. Maybe that void he felt...was just his insecurities? He wasn't sure what the hell was going on with his life, so he figured fishing for some compliments would make the bad feeling go away.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune Empress

Kitsune Empress

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Jasper chuckled lightly at the other vulpix's attempt to bow, mostly cause she was trying to bow while standing on her hind legs instead of three. "Just Lady Jasper, my Love. And I do agree that a sunny day would certainly brighten up our day, even if only for a little while before it would fade." The vixen looked at the other curiously, "Are you looking for a partner for the guilds? That's typically why most young Pokémon go asking around for one."

Jasper turned to the Jolteon, "Well it is nice to meet you Dear, Its a pleasure to make your aquatince. " she smiled at him and looked back at the vulpix. " Now, will you tell me you name?" she looked on at the vulpix curiously, tails waving slowly in a relaxed manner.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:43 am

Answering Erebus' question, she simply shrugged. "I haven't exactly thought about what; I'm fine with anything so long as it has adventure involved. The Guild sounds nice, but there's other stuff too! I'd be fine with anything." she answered, smiling and tilting her head in a casual way. Seeing as she thought very little of what said partner would do with her, Cinder just assumed that they would figure it out after the alliance is made. However, she had her options already planned out: Guild, police, independent, or organization. They sound like good options... Until I realized just now that they include pretty much everything possible. the Vulpix thought with a small shrug.

When Lady Jasper, as she clarified her name, asked her for her own, she didn't hesitate to answer for the second time and follow up with one of her own. After all, she wasn't there when the fox introduced herself to the Jolteon. "Cinder... Hey, is the Lady part actually in your name or something? Just wondering, because if it isn't, do I count as Lady Cinder? I think it would be pretty cool to have one of those fancy titles, you know?" she explained with a smile. Of course she wasn't serious about keeping it as her name, but having a title (if any at all) would be something positive that she could remember.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 pm

The Jolteon gave sly smile as the vulpix spoke that she was fine with anything, "Anything hm?" he laughed, not being serious about it. The jolteon likely would have elbowed another vulpix, but figured it would be best not to. "If you both are 'Lady's then what does that make me?" He asked, not really all that curious about it. He was more of setting up for another crudely put together joke, "Manly Erebus?"

They had not said anything about him being a Jolteon, so he needed to inflate his ego himself. The jolteon looked between the two, waiting to see if he made at least one of them chuckle. He would certainly feel quite awkward if they were to both just stare at him or even ignore him completely like they seemed to have with his comment about being a Jolteon. That hole was still here, as big as the bite on his ear, he really needed that hole to be filled...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day's dreariness (Open)   A day's dreariness (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day's dreariness (Open)
Page 1 of 1