Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bug Bonding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

Bug Bonding - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 15-5=10)

A young Caterpie was making his way towards Pecha Forest again. He still remembered the last time he had been there. The bug met a Totodile there and ended up getting poisoned. It was horrible. The Caterpie was not able to fight and even fainted. The Totodile had to take him back to Grassveil to recover. Pokkoji was annoyed that he had to rely on his help. This time everything would go better. Or so he hoped.

Pokkoji soon arrived at the entrance of the forest. He hoped to find Pecha berries here. That would really help a lot in case he would end up getting poisoned again. The Caterpie looked up at the trees before following the path into the forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:41 pm

Pokkoji liked the idea of exploring with Russel. "That sounds like fun. I would love to explore there with you." He told the burmy. "I can only go to Aileron once I evolved. I heard it is on one of those islands in the sky. You can only get there by flying." Pokkoji only had heard a few things about Aileron. He was curious to see how it would be like there.

Pokkoji saw how Russel put his stuff back in his bag. It seemed like he was making preparations to leave. It was probably a good idea. It was not a good idea to stay here. The Metapod looked around and tried to see where his bag was. Pokkoji noticed it had fallen on top of the leaves. At least the bag had a soft landing. The Metapod hopped to it and looked inside it. Everything still seemed to be there. That was a good thing. "Now, which way are we going?" Pokkoji asked as he hopped towards his companion.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Russell nodded, "I've heard of the floating islands. I'd definitely like to discover what they have in store some day. Maybe I'll even visit Aileron itself," he smiled, following Pokkoji over to where his bag had landed in his leaf pile. The Burmy wasn't entirely sure whether he should just leave the large leaf pile where it was, but after a moment's thought he decided that it wouldn't cause anyone any problems and so turned away.

"Uh... I'm not entirely sure. I kinda lost track of where we were heading when I was chasing after you and that Murkrow," the Burmy replied with a sheepish smile, "I suppose lets just pick a direction and see where it leads?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:30 pm

Pokkoji looked at the Burmy. It would be nice if Russel would visit him in Aileron when he would work there in the guild. The Metapod didn't think he would be there that often though. He would be working hard to help Pokemon in need. "Well, if you ever visit when I work at the guild, I might show you around. I can't say what the place is like yet, but I will eventually." The Metapod hoped he would be able to do that in the future.

Pokkoji looked around. He had no clue where they were either. This part didn't really seem that familiar. On the other hand, they were in a forest. It was easy to get lost. He hoped they would find their way out of here eventually. "I have no clue either... Picking a random direction sounds good. lets go that way." Pokkoji had barely said that or he was already hopping between the trees. He stopped to see if Russel was following or not.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Russell grinned, "I'd like that! Maybe I could map your guild," he joked, laughing good-naturedly as they glanced around.

As Pokkoji selected a direction, the Burmy nodded. It was as good a direction as any other after all. He promptly followed after the Metapod, marvelling at just how easily he was hopping around on the tip of his cocoon now. It seemed he'd gotten used to his new form rather easily, and Russell could only hope that it would be that easy for him when it was finally his time to evolve.

After a short period of walking, the Burmy turned to Pokkoji, "Are you hungry or anything? I know it doesn't really match either of our types but I still have that Pink Gummi from earlier if you want something to eat," he offered.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 4:56 pm

Pokkoji looked around the forest as they moved around. The Metapod thought he could see a few Pokemon scurrying away a few times. He wondered how many Pokemon lived in this forest. At first glance it seemed as if they were alone but in reality, that was not the case at all. The Metapod hoped that no Pokemon would suddenly jump out of the bushes and attack them. That hadn't been the case for a while.

Pokkoji stopped for a moment. Russel had asked if he was hungry. That made Pokkoji wonder how he would be able to eat. He had no mouth. Or at least, he didn't think he did. Pokkoji wasn't hungry though. He turned to Russel to answer. "No, I'm fine. Aren't you hungry? You could eat it yourself if you are."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 6:14 pm

Russell shook his head, "Nah I'm not hungry either, I just remembered I had it so I thought I would offer," he shrugged as they continued onwards.

He too had spotted the occasional Pokemon turning tail and wondered if it was perhaps because of the chaos they'd caused in the forest so far that day. Either that or they just wanted to avoid any conflict and so appeared to leave the two explorers alone.

Nevertheless Russell was perfectly fine to have them leave him alone, and kept his attention on where they were, going. A short period of time later he spotted something in their path. At first glance it seemed to be rather conveniently placed right where they wer heading and so the Burmy inched closer to it, hoping that he wouldn't trigger yet another trap by accident.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Pokkoji followed behind Russel as they continued down the path. He wondered why the Pokemon weren't attacking them. It didn't really bother him but it seemed weird. Pokkoji was not paying attention to where he was going. Because of this, he didn't notice that Russel had slowed down resulting in Pokkoji bumping into him.

The Metapod was confused for a minute but then realized what he had done. "oh I'm so sorry. I was not looking were I was going and then bumped into you. Why did you stop? Is there something there? I don't see any Pokemon." If Pokkoji tried to sound as if he was sorry, he probably failed. The Metapod was too busy trying to figure out why he ended up bumping into Russel.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:02 pm

The Burmy continued to edge towards the item but was then abruptly bumped into by Pokkoji. He stumbled forward a few steps, almost tripping over the Swift Seed that had been in the middle of the path.

Well at least there hadn't been any traps.

The Metapod promptly apologised, though he sounded distracted.
"Ah, don't worry about it. I probably should have warned you," Russell replied, glancing back at Pokkoji before looking forward again, "I saw an item in our path and I was just worried that it might be part of a trap but judging by how close we are now I don't think I had anything to worry about," he chuckled, motioning towards the ground where the seed was.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Pokkoji was a bit relieved the Burmy wasn't angry. He took a mental note to look where he was going next time. The Metapod looked at the item in the middle of the path. He could see there was a seed laying in the middle of the path but he had no clue what kind of seed it was. The Metapod was happy that there didn't seem to be any traps. He hopped closer to the seed to examine it.

"What is it? I never saw this kind of seed before." He asked Russel. Pokkoji thought Russel would be able to tell him what it was. Pokkoji was also wondering how the seed got there. Maybe some feral had dropped it? He could only guess.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 2:39 pm

"I believe it's a Swift Seed," the Burmy clarified, picking it up with his psychic energy and levitating it in front of the Metapod for him to take a closer look, "If I remember right, they're meant to increase your speed when you consume them," he explained. It was an interesting and useful item if you weren't naturally a fast pokemon, that was for sure. Russell had never used one himself but he hadn't thought they'd be found so close to a town like Grassveil either.

Ah well. There were lots of oddities in the world after all, what was the presence of one swift seed compared to some of the other things he might see. Nonetheless it was an interesting thing to note for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Pokkoji looked closely at the seed. "A swift seed? I never saw one before. They make you faster? That seems fun. I would eat one before joining a race." The Metapod was mostly joking when he said that. He knew pretty well that was probably cheating. Pokkoji might have some races for fun when he would be a Butterfree but in general he wasn't interested.

Pokkoji looked around. There didn't seem to be anything around at first glance. The Metapod hopped a bit further along the path. Then he noticed something laying between the bushes. It seemed to be a seed. Pokkoji hopped over to it. It looked different from the Swift seed. Was it a Reviver seed? "Hey Russel, there is a seed here too." He said to his companion. It was pretty difficult for the Metapod to pick it up as he had no hands or anything. Picking up his bag already had been hard enough.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Russell did chuckle at the notion of using one before a race. Of course he knew it would be cheating too, but it was an interesting thought that was for sure. He couldn't help but wonder just how much faster the seed would make you as he slipped it into his bag.

The Burmy followed Pokkoji a little further along the path and looked to where he'd pointed between the bushes. There really was another seed there. A reviver seed this time around. However, the Metapod had spotted it first this time so it was rightfully his.
"Oh! Nice catch!" he grinned.

Noticing that other bug type didn't really have a means with which to pick up the seed, Russell levitated it using Hidden Power, similarly to what he'd done with his swift seed, and moved it towards Pokkoji.
"Do you want me to put it in your bag for you?" he asked politely
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Pokkoji looked over at Russel. It sounded like he would not have noticed the seed. It lay there hidden between the bushes. It was already surprising Pokkoji had noticed it. The Metapod wondered what Russel was planning to do when he levitated it using his Hidden power. Pokkoji was a bit surprised when Russel asked if he should put it in his bag for him. It did make him happy too.

"Oh, yes. I can't really do it myself." he answered. "This is a reviver seed, right? This will be useful when going to places with strong ferals. I actually needed this earlier. Flying around like that was not something I planned on doing, although it was fun." Pokkoji sounded pretty cheerful. He was happy he could have the seed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Russell nodded eagerly as Pokkoji asked whether it was a reviver seed or not before gently slipping the seed into the Metapod's bag before dispersing his psychic power.

"It would definitely come in handy for when the unexpected happens," he chuckled. It really was a shame they hadn't had one earlier as it probably could have spared the cocoon pokemon a lot of pain. Nevertheless he seemed to be recovering well despite the fall and it seemed as though Russell's previous concerns may have been unfounded after all.

He was glad that Pokkoji was keeping the seed though, because although he had been lucky this time, it was possible he might not be so fortunate should something happen another time. It was always best to be prepared and when life threw an item as useful as this at you, there was no point in passing it up!
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Pokkoji had to agree with Russel. Reviver seeds are really useful for as far as he knew. He had to make sure to keep it with him at all times. When the seed was put away in his bag, Pokkoji looked around again. He hadn't noticed it at first but the forest seemed to have become thinner. He thought he even noticed that there were no trees anymore further ahead.

"Hey, did we get to the exit of the forest? I think there are no trees anymore over there." Pokkoji hopped a bit in the direction he was talking about. If that was the case, he might be able to go back to Grassveil. Of course, that was if Grassveil happened to be that way. The Metapod would see were he would get to if it wasn't Grassveil.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Bug Bonding - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bug Bonding
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next