Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Bug Bonding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana
Moderator & Record Checker

Poké : 7070

PostSubject: Bug Bonding   Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Energy: 15-5=10)

A young Caterpie was making his way towards Pecha Forest again. He still remembered the last time he had been there. The bug met a Totodile there and ended up getting poisoned. It was horrible. The Caterpie was not able to fight and even fainted. The Totodile had to take him back to Grassveil to recover. Pokkoji was annoyed that he had to rely on his help. This time everything would go better. Or so he hoped.

Pokkoji soon arrived at the entrance of the forest. He hoped to find Pecha berries here. That would really help a lot in case he would end up getting poisoned again. The Caterpie looked up at the trees before following the path into the forest.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Head Admin

Poké : 13990

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:01 pm

The Burmy began to try and catch up with the Murkrow now that he had placed the leaves down. He watched as Pokkoji dropped from the bird's foot, falling and falling until he landed right next to the pile of leaves. Russell winced at the landing. It really looked like it might have hurt.

Feeling a little guilty for both not making the leaf pile wider and advocating for the Metapod to let go in the first place, Russell inched over to Pokkoji, concern etched on his features.
"A-are you alright?" He asked quietly, ignoring the Murkrow as it flew away. He truly hoped that the Metapod wasn't too seriously injured, as Russell didn't have any healing items with him. Grassveil was close by if it turned out they really did need help, but he didn't know if he was confident enough in his strength to get there whilst carrying Pokkoji, and he definitely wasn't going to leave him behind where he might get eaten by something.
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:17 pm

Pokkoji was dazed from the impact. His whole body hurt. He couldn't remember ever being in so much pain. The world was spinning around him. He was completely disoriented. He could hear a voice next to him. It seemed familiar. The Metapod couldn't make out what the voice said or who it came from though. He groaned. "That....hurt...." Pokkoji actually didn't want to keep laying there so he tried to get up. It only made him more dizzy and he staggered, almost falling down again.

"That....was...fun" Even though Pokkoji had been scared to fall down, being in the air like that was actually pretty exciting. He would surely do it again if he had the chance, but rather not with a feral next time. He was probably going to be able to fly for himself before that happened.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:13 pm

Russell watched worriedly as Pokkoji seemed to readjust to his surroundings. When he spoke in response to his question he found himself breathing a sigh of relief.
"Oh thank Arceus I thought you were seriously hurt and I wasn't going to know what to do!" The Burmy cried out as Pokkoji made an attempt to sit up only to lie back down again because of his dizziness, "I'm so sorry Pokkoji!"

A moment later, the Metapod's words seemed to lighten to mood a little bit, and Russell found himself smiling. Well at least Pokkoji didn't look too affected by the entire experience.
"Maybe do it somewhere that has softer ground next time," he replied with a weak chuckle. He was still a little shaken up if he were honest. After all that was a long fall, but he'd be alright in a few minutes and it looked like Pokkoji would be too.
Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Pokkoji's dizzyness was going away slowly. He could somehow make out Russel standing next to him. He was able to understand what he was saying again too. "Hehe....No worries... I'm fine." At least, he was going to be fine. He was not completely ok yet. He needed a bit more rest to recover. The Metapod laughed a bit at his next comment. It made him wish it didn't hurt to laugh. "That might be a good idea..." His voice made it obvious he was still in pain. The pain was less than before at least.

Pokkoji kept laying there for a few minutes. He eventually got up after a while. Although he wanted to rest more, this was not the place to do so. It would be bad if another feral appeared and attacked them. Russel had shown he was capable of handling a fight but Pokkoji wasn't after falling on the ground like that. "Maybe we should go. We can't stay here." He said. The Metapod was no longer feeling dizzy. That was something at least.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:35 pm

Russell spent the few minutes that Pokkoji took to rest alternating between keeping an eye on the Metapod and writing in his autumn leaf patterned journal. He'd finally had enough time to get it out of his bag, and he was sketching the Watmel berry that he'd picked up earlier when Pokkoji got back to his feet... er... Or whatever it was a Metapod stood on.

The Burmy nodded at his friend's words, "That's probably a good idea. Even though you're back up now, I think you should also see someone about your injuries," he reasoned "Perhaos we should start heading back and see if we can find anyone to help in Grassveil Town?" he suggested after a brief moment of thought, folding his journal closed once more.
Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Pokkoji actually hadn't noticed the Burmy being busy in the journal. He had a few other things on his mind. He was still thinking about what had happened earlier. At least he was able to move again. When Russel spoke up, the Metapod had to disagree.He was going to be fine. The fall was not that bad. Sure, it might have hurt a lot and he was still in a bit of pain, but it could have been worse. "I just need to rest a bit. I will be fine." He told the Burmy.

Then Pokkoji's eyes fell on the journal Russel was holding. He was pretty curious what he was using it for. "Hey, what were you doing?" Pokkoji asked the Burmy. He hopped a bit closer as he asked that. He wanted to take a closer look at the book Russel was holding. Pokkoji actually didn't like to read or anything. He was naturally just very curious.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:50 pm

Russell looked the Metapod over with concern, but nodded and conceded to his wishes, "If that's what you'd prefer..." Maybe he really was just being paranoid and overprotective, but usually it was better to be safe than sorry right? Nevertheless he didn't want to make Pokkoji uncomfortable by disregarding his wishes and if he said he'd be fine with a bit of rest, Russell would just have to trust him. He knew his own body better than the Burmy did after all.

As Pokkoji asked what he had been doing, Russell's gaze unwittingly flicked back to the cover of his journal before resting back on the Metapod.
"Oh, I was just using the time to write in my journal," he explained, opening the book so that Pokkoji could see what he'd been working on the past few minutes. There were a few observations about the various traps they'd encountered, along with the terrain of Pecha Forest, a couple notes on the Pokemon they'd fought and a sketch of the Watmel berry he'd picked up earlier.
"With these kinda of things it's better to write about them when they're fresh in your mind rather than after the fact," he added with a smile.

Last edited by Solilo on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelłing error)
Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:29 pm

Pokkoji was happy Russel wasn't going to force him to see someone. He knew the Burmy was probably worried about him and that actually made the Metapod happy. He was glad to have met Russel. He seemed to be a pretty good friend.

Pokkoji stared fascinated at the journal when Russel showed it to him. Pokkoji had to hands to write so he couldn't do this himself. The Metapod was starting to wonder if Russel was some kind of explorer and noted that all down to not forget about his journeys. He heard that some Pokemon do that. Maybe he should keep a journal of his travels too once he evolved? It did seem like a nice idea.

"Oh, that's true. You can forget a lot. I really like that journal. Why are you making one? Is it to not forget about your travels? Pokkoji looked really curious at Russel. He couldn't think of any other reason as to why the Burmy would carry around a journal.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Despite his almost beak-like mouth, one could easily see the a widening grin on the Burmy's face at the complement to his journal. He'd made it himself after all, sought out the raw materials and designed the autumnal themed cover, fixed all the pieces together and of course written in it.

"T-Thanks!" The Burmy smiled, rosy cheeked at being praised once again. When he felt like he had his blush a little more under control he began to explain his reason for keeping everything in his journal.
"Kind of...," he pause, trying to figure out how to explain before shrugging and continuing, "As a member and founder of the Windrose Scouts, it's part of my duty to learn as much as I can about the places I visit. I keep these records in an informal journal, and then use the information from the journal to write out a formal report about the dungeons and locations I visit. It's all in the name of learning as much as we can about the world."
Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:26 am

Pokkoji could see that Russel was blushing from what he said. He had meant what he said. He really liked the journal. Pokkoji would smile if he could. He decided to not make any comment on Russel's red face and listened to what the Burmy had to tell him. The Metapod did not expect to hear anything like what Russel told him.

"Wow, that sounds like a lot of work, but also seems fun." Pokkoji said. He was liking the Burmy more and more. Not only had he shown he could handle himself in a fight, he seemed to have a big dream of his own. The Metapod had actually never heard about the Windrose Scouts. Was that some kind of organization? Well either way, Pokkoji could not contain his curiousity. "so, what are the Windrose Scouts? Is that a group that tries to learn as much as possible about the world?"

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:10 am

Russell nodded about the statement that it looked like a lot of hard work. It really was, but when you were as enthusiastic and dedicated to what you wanted to do as the Burmy was, it definitely didn't always seem like a lot of work at all.

"That's kinda what we are yea," he replied thoughtfully, "Although our main aims are to find out how and why mystery dungeons are constantly changing, and my personal dream is to map the entire world. Both of these require all of the information we can get, and so although the Windrose Scouts in part help me with my dreams, they've also become something more than that too," he replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Pokkoji was right about that the Burmy had big goals. Mapping the world sure was no small thing. "Wow, that is amazing. I didn't think you had such big dreams." Pokkoji said excited. "I hope you will manage to realize your dream. A map of the world would be really useful." It was not that easy for Pokemon to find their way when there were no signs along the road. Those with the ability to fly had it easier of course. They could see much further from those that were standing on the ground.

"You are really great. You are really doing what you want to do, even if it is so difficult." Pokkoji meant what he said. He knew there were enough Pokemon with big dreams that never tried to accomplish them. Pokkoji himself was trying his best to join a guild and become a hero. He would keep trying until he was one.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:43 pm

The Burmy chucked warmly at Pokkoji's excited tone but nodded in agreement about a world map being useful. It would definitely take a while to achieve, perhaps years or even his entire life, but Russell was determined to complete his map to the best of his ability. Perhaps it would even help future explorers do their jobs.

"Thanks," Russell replied earnestly, closing his journal neatly and looking to Pokkoji. He really did like the Metapod and hoped he would remain friends with him even as they followed their own dreams. Honestly, the Burmy might have asked him if he wanted to join the Windrose Scouts, had he not already known that Pokkoji was set on joining Aileron Guild.

"I wish you all the best with your future guild work too," he smiled, wanting to return the sentiment. After a few moments however he turned his attention back to Pokkoji's current predicament.

"Anyway, how are you feeling now?" he asked, glad that the Metapod had taken the opportunity to rest a bit.
Back to top Go down
Evana

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:10 pm

Pokkoji looked at Russel. He was happy to have met the Burmy. Pokkoji would smile if he could. "Thank you. I will sure to try my best. One day I will be a hero, you will see." Pokkoji said excited after Russel wished him luck with the guild. The Metapod was going to work really hard too. He would not let Russel be the only one to try to chase his dreams.

Pokkoji looked at Russel when he asked how Pokkoji was feeling. "I'm feeling good. Much better than before. Hitting the ground like that really hurts. You should not try it at all. Although that flying around was fun." The Metapod answered. His tone still sounded pretty excited. His mind was still by what Russel had told him.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:22 pm

Russell nodded and smiled a little at the Metapod's advice, "I must say it doesn't look like something I would try any time soon. I think I'll just wait until I have wings of my own," he grinned.
"I've heard there are dungeons you can only go to if you can fly. Perhaps when we've both obtained our final evolution we should explore there together sometime," he suggested. He believed that he and Pokkoji would make a pretty cool team once in a while.

At the same time, he began placing his journal and other belongings back into his bag so that the duo could begin to move now that Pokkoji was feeling a little better. It wasn't wise to stay here, especially since the Burmy had no knowledge as to whether the Murkrow would be vindictive enough to return for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Bonding   

Back to top Go down

Bug Bonding
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next