Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Blessing of an Evolution

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater
Coaster

Poké : 10483

Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 am

First topic message reminder :

A little electric mouse Pokémon sat outside the guild, pondering how he was going to deal with the situation. It was the worst thing he has been through since he had to abandon his home. However, it has been a long time since he had left his home. Having recovered from such grief, he now had a new problem. His friend…

The sky still dark from the spell that had befallen on the land. Joey had recently encountered one of the scariest moments in his life. His friend… was losing their sanity to the darkness. The only hope they had been given was the possibility of his next evolution causing him to snap back to reality. The reflections upon the pond were little to none in this darkness. Two others were waiting at the pond now. Waiting for one other Pokémon to arrive.

“Where’s Jak when I need him…” he whimpered to himself quietly. The pain he felt, the fact he had to fight his friend sooner or later. He didn’t really want to. The only solace he had was the idea this fight being a spar, but was it really a spar?

Joey remained where he was for the time being with those lingering thoughts hanging over him. He didn’t want to go, but again… he didn’t want to abandon his friend. He had been put through the test of friendship many times now. Why would he back down now? Joey shook his head lightly before he slowly got up, preparing to head down to the pond.

“I wish Azeral was here right now… maybe she would have an idea on what to do.” he thought aloud before he began making his way towards the pond. However, he hadn’t have a clue as to the whereabouts of his partner and friend. She had gone out to deal with something, but was expected to be gone for a while… so he was told.

The pathway leading through town and towards the pond seemed impossibly long for the Pikachu. He loathed every step he took towards his destination. Is fighting really the only answer to this situation? he thought to himself as he walked through town. He would soon be upon the pond.

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:17 am

Aaron just stood there, stunted of Joey's word and action. "T-trust?" Aaron wanted to move, he wanted to push Joey away, and yet. Something is stopping him. Making him hesitate, making his body shake with sorrow and confusion. "I do trust you.... Haven't I shown that? Y-you're my best friend... W-why don't you understand? I... I don't want to be the a Zweilous, I don't want to evolve... I want to exist! I want you to like me for who I am! I... Want you.... to accept me..." Before he could say anything else, he suddenly howled in agony, clutching his head. "N-NO! S-stop! STOP!" This carried on for a moment longer, the darkness thickens around his body. Eventually, the cries stop and let go of his head, laughing.

"Sure, we can stop this nonsense and get to the point."
He said sarcastically, turning his head to Alona and gave her a smug look. "After this is over, we can plan how we get married." Alona widens her eyes at this, fully recovered from her love sickness. "MARRIAGE?!" He then face Joey, smiling ."Hey little buddy. I know you're not in the mood right now, but wanna eat or something? I'm starving!"

"Joey! Something up here!" She didn't like this sudden change. What's going on here?

Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 633Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 Animated_oras_xy_sylveon_sprite_by_arcticwolf0418-d8mmic3Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 LarvestaBlessing of an Evolution - Page 2 633
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 1:28 am

Joey remained still as Aaron seemed to have snapped out of it. However, joey wasn’t going to stop right there. “No… I’m not going to eat” Joey stated with tears still streaming down his face. “ I want you to trust me!” he cried out as the sparks began to come off him again.

“If you trust me! You will evolve!” he shouted in a mixture of anger and sadness. Joey just wants his friend back, and he won’t know his friend is back until this does happen. “Friends trust one another aaron… and… and you’re not holding to that!” he stated, bracing for the worst of it if aaron couldn’t get this one thing through his head. Aaron… please… I can’t take it… he thought to himself.

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Aaron chuckled, suddenly hugging Joey. "Shhh.... What you really want is me to be ok, right?" He whispered. "You want me to stop being in pain, and to be normal. Well? I'm Normal. I'm not in pain anymore. So don't cry... I'm here..." His chimed, stroking Joey's back to comfort him.

Alona gulped. This is Aaron's second personality, she knew it, and she didn't like it. The way he blatantly says he was going to marry her with that much confidence is not what the original Aaron was like. She admit, Marriage is something she would like to do, but not until Aaron is finally cured of that Darkness. There was something up here..."

"...Aaron Second personality... You're trying to overshadow his first one huh?! So you can be the Main Aaron! I won't let you do that!" Aaron went silent over this, sighing. "Joey, you know this is the only way to stop me from being in pain. Losing my first personality is a small price to pay."

Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 633Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 Animated_oras_xy_sylveon_sprite_by_arcticwolf0418-d8mmic3Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 LarvestaBlessing of an Evolution - Page 2 633
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 6:57 pm

Joey suddenly stopped emitting sparks as he was embraced suddenly. This shocked him slightly, being caught completely off guard about the gesture… He just couldn’t help the heavy feeling of despair. The conflicting emotions that told him that he didn’t want to hurt Aaron, but on the other end… this wasn’t Aaron.

Joey remained still for a moment as Alona began to speak. When she mentioned the second personality, he froze. A shiver went through him as if he made a grave mistake. When Aaron began to speak once more. Joey was more DETERMINED to end this madness…
“...”
Joey remained silent for another minute after Aaron had finished speaking. “I… trusted you…” Joey uttered before pausing once again. Joey then starting again, but now shouting. “and… you broke it!”

Sparks now flying wildly off him just before he unleashed his stockpiled energy towards Aaron. Immediately following, images of Joey surrounded Aaron, sparks continuing to rip into the air around the pikachu.

The sparks, seem to radiate a glowing image in-between Joey’s clones due to the fact they weren’t actual clones… just images left where he once was.

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 1:43 am

Aaron was struck by the eletricity, grunting in pain, despite how much he could resisted it. Then, he chuckled darkly, emitting dark aura. "Trust? You trusted the 'Main Aaron?' HA! He never cared about you! He only cared about his own ego! He doesn't care if you're in pain, he doesn't care if you're crying, he only cares if you see him as a Good Pokemon! He wants to be seen as a hero! He wants to be seen as someone to look up too! He wants fame! That's all he cares about! His "Friends" Means nothing to him! So why fight me, now that you know about his true nature? Just abandon him! He doesn't care! I do! I Care about you! As for him evolving? He won't do it. He's too scared TO do it. Because I'll tell you his true nature like I am now!"

"You got this Joey! Ignore him! He's telling lies!"
Alona Cheered Joey on, watching from the sidelines. She figured it would be fitting that Joey would have this showdown. Not that she won't help him if he really needs it.

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 2:12 am

Joey continued to have sparks emit as he circled around the dragon at a wild pace. The sparks creating a trail of light that shown between the images he left behind as he kept circling this imposter. “I don’t CARE!” the mouse shouted as he shot another bolt of energy towards Aaron, all the while he maintained his speed as he circled the dark type despite the reduced power of his attack. He only meant to show he was serious.

“You only wanted control! Now that you have it, you have nothing! I thought you were my friend!” Joey continued to shout in pain. Joey didn’t care whether or not Aaron was truly what this thing was saying. It didn’t matter because Aaron was and always will be his friend.

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Aaron Growled, the electricity shocking him yet again. However, he shook it off, irritation clearly showing. "We are friends! I only wanted control because I want to be with you! I Don't want to not exist! Why?! Why won't you accept me?! If we're really friends, You would accept me for who I am! I'm not this fake Aaron, I'm real! I may have different personality, but I AM STILL ME!" The Deino shed a tear, visibly shaking in fear, anger, annoyance. "You have no idea what I'm going though.... No one does.... but I'll make you! I'll make you accept me!" Aaron gotten to his battle stance, growling in anger.

Alona Watched on, feeling a bit bad for this variant of Aaron. Maybe they don't understand what Both Aaron are going though. The Deino also keep mentioning about accepting him, whatever that means. Maybe she could figure it out, maybe she could reason with this Second personality. "Aaron.... W-what do you mean, accept you?"

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:46 am

Joey stopped circling suddenly when the dark type stated that no one knew what was going on. His sparks still jumping off his cheeks as he kept them charged with energy. As Joey had stopped circling Aaron, the images that were left behind had faded along with the glowing ring from his sparking cheeks.

Joey sat still for a while as he listened to the dark type speak. Each word that was spoken stung, but to him… the words weren’t truly from Aaron. At least, he didn’t believe they were. When the deino spoke about how no one had any idea what he was going through, it had Joey question himself about what was really going on. Questions of which may or may not get answered right away.

However, once the deino got ready to battle, stating that he was going to have to accept him. Joey shook his head in frustration before shouting “T-then prove to me you’re still my friend!” just before he charges towards Aaron with electrical streaks starting to surround him. His double team taking effect as it increases his speed as he goes in to strike Aaron as he is energized and ready to unload his stored energy.

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 4:13 am

Aaron get struck by Joey yet again, skidding away from the electric type due to the impact. This time an haunting Frown appeared in his face. "ENOUGH, OF THIS FRIEND CRAP!" Aaron roared at the top of his lung, his Dark pulse starting to leak out of him, sending out waves of dark energy that Echos Snap and crackle. "If you're not going to accept me, for who I am. For what we are. then what kind of friend are you? No, I know what you are! You're a false! A false friend who manipulating me!"

Alona didn't like this. His emotions were clearly running wild at this point. Any reasoning she could bring to him was gone the moment Joey did that last attacked. They have no choice but to knock him out. "JOEY! His Emotions are haywire at this point! He isn't going to listen to us anymore! We need to knock him out, NOW!" "NOT BEFORE I BREAK EVERY LAST BONE IN YOUR BODY, JOEY! I'll make you understand the pain I'm going through! I'll make you understand why I LOTHE EVOLVING!" Aaron retorted.

Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 5600

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:58 am

Silverdawn was pissed. Not only had Aaron left her to finish the mission paperwork by herself, despite her lack of limbs to write anything with, but he had completely disappeared from the guild! No one had seen him in days! So here she was, following the very faint scent of her missing partner, getting worried about the numbskull.

He hadn't been himself lately. He was no longer the pokemon that Silverdawn remembered, the one that had dragged her out of the depths of depression and given her life new meaning. That Aaron had been cheerful and encouraging, never one to give up despite the circumstances. But lately, he had been acting very strangely. He was strangely possessive of her and his other friends, and wouldn't let them out of his vicinity without going nuts with worry about them.

He also got really angry about the littlest things, and seemed to be paranoid that someone was out to get him. Silverdawn wasn't sure who he thought exactly was after him, but he always got super upset when she brought it up, so she had learned to stop mentioning it.

The scent of her partner led her out of Grassveil, and past the path that led to the Small Pond. But as she was passing the path, she heard familiar-sounding shouts. She paused and turned her head, tongue flickering out of her mouth. A newer scent than the one she was following led into the Small Pond. There were three scents overlapping each other, but she could pick out Aaron's scent among them, along with Alona's scent. The other scent seemed vaguely familiar to the snake pokemon, but she couldn't place it.

She followed the path to the Small Pond, where she came upon a startling and disturbing scene. Aaron was shouting at someone, and he was surrounded by a dark energy that Silverdawn had never witnessed come from Aaron before. The deino was threatening to break every bone in the pokemon's body until he... understood? Understood what?

Silverdawn had to get in there. She shot forward, wrapping her lengthy, strong body around Aaron, so that he was trapped in her coils. "What is going on here?" She hissed angrily to the clearing at large. "Aaron! What has gotten into you? Threatening other pokemon? Have you really sunk so low? Where is the Aaron that I used to know? The one who was brave and kind and had a happy disposition no matter what the situation was? Where did that Aaron go?"

Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:21 am

Joey had struck slammed into Aaron and with that a large bang occurred as the energy surged through. The move had very little effect and the only visible thing seen was Aaron sliding back some ways from the hit. At this point, Joey was beginning to feel helpless in this situation as nothing was working. However, a new hope arose as Aaron’s partner came into the scene!

As Aaron’s partner had restrained Aaron from any movement, Joey fell down into a sitting position as the charge from his cheeks dissipated. Joey was growing tired as the amount of energy he had put into each attack was wearing on him. The lack of energy was fairly visible to anyone around him as he was beginning to breathe heavy as a result.

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:56 am

Alona Sighed in relief, knowing they didn't had to take this to drastic measure. "What took you so long, Poison breath? We had our hands full here!" Alona jest. This was far from over, however. They still need to convince Aaron to calm down, and accept the evolution. Aaron, However was surprised that Silverdawn had caught him off guard and coil around him. In a blind panic, he tired to kick, squirm, and otherwise push her off of him with all the strength he could muster. That however only lead to his stamina being drained. "N-NO! L-let go of me! I, I won't evolve you hear me?!" Aaron cried out. Once was his voice threatening and serious, turned into a more scared, sad, and helpless voice. "l-let me go!!! Please! Y-you can't do this to me! You can't make me evolve! I'd rather die, NONONONO!"

Alona walk up to Aaron, placing her soothing aura on him. "Aaron, we're not here to hurt you. We're here to help you." Aaron slowly stop resisting due to the aura, bursting into tears at this point. "P-please, I'm begging you! I want to exist! I don't want to compete with my second head for that right! Don't make me evolve, don't make me! I'll do anything, ANYTHING! Don't make me evolve.." "What?" Alona questioned.

Spoiler:

((Ooc, Fits the mood.))

"I want to be accepted..." "I don't want to evolve." "We're one in the same." "We'll never be the same... There is only one Aaron." "Please... I want to be accepted. Just accept me for who I am...""If we evolve again after our second evolution... I might never exist... I'll never see Joey again, Silverdawn... Alona.... D-don't let me lose my friends... I'm begging you..." Aaron continues his mumbling, Crying for comfort. Crying to everyone he knows and loves. Crying for help.

Alona just looked on, force to see Aaron's true dilemma. His reason on not evolving. She look over at Joey, and then Silverdawn. She has no words on what to say. What could she say at this point?

Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 5600

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 3:05 am

Silverdawn gave a sigh as Aaron struggled and cried out, explaining what exactly was going on here. Alona and the pikachu -John or something, Silverdawn couldn't remember- wanted to force Aaron to evolve, and Aaron didn't want to. He was afraid of losing himself. If Silverdawn was honest, she was afraid of losing him, too. If Aaron's second personality was anything like what he had been showing the past few months, Silverdawn didn't want that to become Aaron's permanent personality, either.

But... forcing himself not to evolve wasn't healthy for the deino, either. In fact, it could be what was wrong with the deino over these last few months -his refusal to evolve. Silverdawn wasn't sure how much longer she could take watching her partner deteriorate before her eyes.

"Listen, Aaron..." She hissed softly, shifting her coils so that the deino wasn't so uncomfortable, but making sure to keep a good hold on him so that he couldn't run off or attack the pikachu again. "We don't want to lose you any more than you want to lose us. I think I speak for all of us here when I say that we would miss you if you disappeared. So don't you think that we would help you, once you evolved?

"We wouldn't just let your second head take over you, you know? And... and who knows what really happens upon evolution? Maybe when you evolve into a hydreigon, you won't disappear, but rather your two personalities will merge? Then we wouldn't technically lose either of your personalities, but rather have the whole of you.

"But, Aaron... you're hurting yourself. Maybe you can't see it for yourself, but you're changing, regardless of whether you evolve or not. Do you really want to stop your evolution forever, only to change into a pokemon that you don't even recognize anymore?"

PostSubject: Re: Blessing of an Evolution   Blessing of an Evolution - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blessing of an Evolution
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: