Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ey Boss

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ey Boss Empty
PostSubject: Ey Boss   Ey Boss EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 10:23 pm

Hey there!

I just joined the day before. This website seems very friendly, and I'm excited to jump into roleplay... Soon!

I guess I should just list some things about myself so I can connect with you guys on a little bit more of a personal level.

I love digital art like a LOT of people on roleplay websites. If you guys would like to see a painting I made recently, clicking the spoiler would like... Allow you to do that, lol

Outside of the computer life I deeply enjoy staying after school and helping in the theater. I'm a part of crew and it's been such a pleasure this semester to join them - WAY better than band.

Speaking of band, I'm a part of that too. I enjoy percussion and playing oboe but the social group just isn't for me. Marching Band is one of my favorite things to do apart from being on the lighting team!

also
dank memes
Back to top Go down

Ey Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey Boss   Ey Boss EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:17 pm

Ey Boss Dank_memes_night_by_cucumberhorse-d8rpoqd

Anywway, welcome to the newbie club, for I joined YESTERDAY................dunno how that means you're joining the club since ya came before me...but I digress. Anyway, enjoy ya stay : D
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Ey Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey Boss   Ey Boss EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:42 am

Welcome!  I am the site's official Eevee Lord, as well as a registered Dank Memester.  I'm somewhat of a stickler for grammar and I love dark themes, so it's entirely possible you wouldn't enjoy roleplaying with me.  Unless you're into dark and edgy. Aside from writing, I also like art, but unlike most of the artists here, I specialize in pixel art.

If you're curious as to why I'm the Eevee Lord, take a gander at my Character Records.

Oh yeah, and Halflife 3 confirmed.
Back to top Go down

Ey Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey Boss   Ey Boss EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:24 pm

omg yall are amazing thank you so much for the welcomes!!

also i just really like science thats where the name came from....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ey Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey Boss   Ey Boss Empty

Back to top Go down

Ey Boss
Page 1 of 1